Question about CapitalSpreads

viper77

Hi, i just opened an account with CapitalSpreads and found the option to make the deposit easily but couldn´t find the option to withdraw funds anywhere, was wondering if it´s a manual request or something like that, please let me know how that works for you...
Thanks!

Hi, i just opened an account with CapitalSpreads and found the option to make the deposit easily but couldn´t find the option to withdraw funds anywhere, was wondering if it´s a manual request or something like that, please let me know how that works for you...
Thanks!

Close your account and move to City Index, or Finspread. Capital Spreads are a pack of thieves. They will move their bid/ask spread to hit your stops, with no underlying movement in the market. You will see this time and time again.

My brother in law is in the FBI. As Capital Spreads front for Etrade, their activity potential falls under the jurisdiction of US law. We are in the process of documenting, through several accounts, the illegal manipulation by Capital Spreads. This, ultimately, can result in Rico prosecution in the US, with an extradition for the company's owner, just as the head of one of the British bookmakers went to prison in the us.

The clock is ticking.

Close your account and move to City Index, or Finspread. Capital Spreads are a pack of thieves. They will move their bid/ask spread to hit your stops, with no underlying movement in the market. You will see this time and time again.

My brother in law is in the FBI. As Capital Spreads front for Etrade, their activity potential falls under the jurisdiction of US law. We are in the process of documenting, through several accounts, the illegal manipulation by Capital Spreads. This, ultimately, can result in Rico prosecution in the US, with an extradition for the company's owner, just as the head of one of the British bookmakers went to prison in the us.

The clock is ticking.

I think you are bit mad but would love to see Simon's stupid little bookie closed down and him being fologged in public in Jeddah.

I also expect this post to be removed. :D

The clock is ticking.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

i've had similar antics with finspreads too to be honest. I'd only really recommend going with IG if you had to go down that route.

yet another unfounded comment.

I have stated many times that CS never biases prices etc but people continue to state they have 'evidence' that we do, without actually putting this 'evidence' up for scrutiny. Our prices come directly from the exchanges without fear or favour. If you get stopped out on the high or low of a market move that is just bad luck not manipulation.

Nice to know I am likely to be visited by the FBI. Would be a tad difficult, even for our American cousins, to prosecute a UK company that, not only, does no business in the US but also has a stated policy of not accepting any US clients.

Generally we get these threats from people who have lost money and blame us rather than themselves or 'the markets'.

Simon

yet another unfounded comment.

I have stated many times that CS never biases prices etc but people continue to state they have 'evidence' that we do, without actually putting this 'evidence' up for scrutiny. Our prices come directly from the exchanges without fear or favour. If you get stopped out on the high or low of a market move that is just bad luck not manipulation.

Nice to know I am likely to be visited by the FBI. Would be a tad difficult, even for our American cousins, to prosecute a UK company that, not only, does no business in the US but also has a stated policy of not accepting any US clients.

Generally we get these threats from people who have lost money and blame us rather than themselves or 'the markets'.

Simon

It is true the threat is a bit hollow. To be fair, you are still a twat.

I want to see evidence of people being manipulated out of positions too! Please will someone who has had this happen share details of the trades and charts?????

I want to see evidence of people being manipulated out of positions too! Please will someone who has had this happen share details of the trades and charts?????

I bet most people who moan about price manipulation at SB are just sucking sour grape. Having said that, Simon is a shameless bookie who provides shameful service because he can. It is a neat deal for him, so...

Wish I could do that.. however I only have praise for my broker today (a bookie!)

Reason?

I set up a long order on AUD/USD for an anticipated breakout.

and boy... breakout it did!

was a bit disappointed to see it jump a good 20 pips more than my order, caused by a huge spike up.... of course I couldn't see the AUD/USD in my "open positions"... and thought its not going to be filled anyway and have missed it...

but surprise!.. there it showed up in a few seconds.. glimmering in all its +ve glory!

Sweeet :))

chilltrader

yeah odd markets .. gave virtually everyone the chance to get in on the move higher versus the dollar.... almost as if the market was waiting for some further piece of news which never arrived

Of course the move from the massive hieghts of 1pc to 0.25pc is going to suddenly get everyone out there borrowing like mad! Forgive me for saying so but if the economy was up s**t creek at 1pc then this is not going to make much difference.

The Cynic in me says ..the lower the rates are the less it will cost the Fed to borrow the trillion (2 trillion??) dollars required to throw at the economy. With t-bills already trading at zero pc when Fed rates were at 1pc we might find that the US Treasury actually ends up being paid to finance the bank bailout !! It didnt work for the Japanese in the late nineties/early 2000's but hey, who cares.

nice work if you can get it.

Simon

In my opinion the reason stops are hit is because the trader has got it wrong.

If they are hit too many times, it is because the trader is incompetent and maybe should go off and do something else like train spotting.

It is human nature to blame someone else for your own misfortunes and SB companies probably get more than their fair share of flak from disgruntled wannabe traders.

I have my own blame system.

When a trade goes wrong I blame my dog.

It makes me feel good to have deflected blame away from my own trading frailties and the dog doesn't understand anyway.

I'm happy and the dog is none the wiser.

O for the psychology of trading !!

:LOL::clap::LOL:(y):clap:

In my opinion the reason stops are hit is because the trader has got it wrong.

If they are hit too many times, it is because the trader is incompetent and maybe should go off and do something else like train spotting.

It is human nature to blame someone else for your own misfortunes and SB companies probably get more than their fair share of flak from disgruntled wannabe traders.

I have my own blame system.

When a trade goes wrong I blame my dog.

It makes me feel good to have deflected blame away from my own trading frailties and the dog doesn't understand anyway.

I'm happy and the dog is none the wiser.

O for the psychology of trading !!

:LOL::clap::LOL:(y):clap:
Ha ha, that's a good one.

The clock is ticking.

Is your second line of work a comedian ??

I have had disagreements with CS in the past mainly on slow execution and trades not showing in the open positions for about 30 seconds after they have been opened. However, this does seem to have improved.

Look at what you're saying logically. If they specifically skewed a price against you (galtone) wouldn't they give advantage to those on the other side of the book.

EG... you are long so they skew the price 2 or 3 points down to take out your stop they are then giving all the people who are short a free 2 or 3 points.

Now, I'm not sure if I'm correct in saying this. However, if you're a bigger player £100+ per point they I imagine they would have you hedged anyways.

I can't imagine CS skewing a price just to take someone out of a £3 a point spread bet. I'm not saying this because of Simon's Moral's. I don't know him to comment on that. However, it just doesn't really make much sense to me that they're dealer see's your position and skews a price to take you out.

I will say I sometimes see the price will be a few ticks over/under the market high/low but I see this with most other SB firms too.

As for the FBI mate, I think you're in cuckoo land.

Captital Spreads

So if Comex Feb gold is trading at 855.2 at a given moment, and you happened to have a stop at 854.3, and Comex NEVER got that low, but Capital Spreads moved their bid price down to EXACTLY 854.3 for ONE second, taking out your stop before moving back to the actual level of Feb gold, this would be " just "bad luck" or "poor trading"?

These guys at Capital spreads are worse than crooked, they are blatant and shameless. And if you are of the opinion that being married to a Yank whose brother happens to work for the FBI means I am in "cukooland", I can only smile. As it happens, apparently there IS going to be a US case made against Capital Spreads. Stealing is actually illegal in the US. In the Ripoff Britain culture, in which customers are thought of as mugs, Simon is probably only doing what comes naturally, and what he sees as his right: stealing client funds. But his mistake was fronting for Etrade, which placed him in US jurisdiction.

Anyone with actuarial knowledge would understand that the odds of a market moving 20 or 30 points EXACTLY to your stop, and then reversing are fairly small. If it happens time and time again, IT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE. You don't have to have an advanced degree in statistics to understand this concept. If I leave you in my house and come home and find the silverware missing, the fact that I didn't see you steal it doesn't mean that you aren't the most likely candidate.

Capital Spread steal in the most blatant and obvious way, and the story that they can't possibly move the prices to hit stops because they subscribe to a feed is inherently preposterous. Another company which uses exactly the same line feed will OFTEN have different prices showing, minute-by-minute, obviating any possible claim that Capital Spreads have nothing to do with the prices you see on your screen in that they are "outsourced".

I am up WELL into six figures this year with my norma. futures account. I win more often than I lose. I have merely found that Capital Spreads, uniquely, are a rotten apple. If you choose not to believe this, and wish to keep throwing money down the toilet as Capital Spreads loots your account through stop manipulation, that is your choice. But ANY competing company would be a better bet. This in a fundamental truth.

By the way, if any employee of Capital Spreads, other than the infamous simon, of course, happens to be reading this, I can offer you a £10,000 reward if you would like to provide (anonymous) testimony against Capital Spreads, if you are prepared to provide evidence to the authorities. You would not be prosecuted, I can assure you. You can email me at [email protected].

Is your second line of work a comedian ??

I have had disagreements with CS in the past mainly on slow execution and trades not showing in the open positions for about 30 seconds after they have been opened. However, this does seem to have improved.

Look at what you're saying logically. If they specifically skewed a price against you (galtone) wouldn't they give advantage to those on the other side of the book.

EG... you are long so they skew the price 2 or 3 points down to take out your stop they are then giving all the people who are short a free 2 or 3 points.

Now, I'm not sure if I'm correct in saying this. However, if you're a bigger player £100+ per point they I imagine they would have you hedged anyways.

I can't imagine CS skewing a price just to take someone out of a £3 a point spread bet. I'm not saying this because of Simon's Moral's. I don't know him to comment on that. However, it just doesn't really make much sense to me that they're dealer see's your position and skews a price to take you out.

I will say I sometimes see the price will be a few ticks over/under the market high/low but I see this with most other SB firms too.

As for the FBI mate, I think you're in cuckoo land.