Put here your EA failures & successes

One of the points of a good EA to make some extra money is to use it for a Zulu revenue account as I have just done. One can put in manual trades and use a demo account too. The revenue is made from people following one's account. And that means it has to have a good track record. This will take some weeks/months but well worth it. Some go for massive profits on a Martingale system but they always blow up disastrously imho.

Hi Pat,
Do people actually follow a demo trader for real money?
The mind boggles!

Hi Pat,
Do people actually follow a demo trader for real money?
The mind boggles!

Sure do ( probably haven't noticed ) but a real account is preferable to follow I imagine. I will turn mine real if it is successful. Early days as it has only been live a couple of hours.

:clap:

Last edited:
Sure do ( probably haven't noticed ) but a real account is preferable to follow I imagine. I will turn mine real if it is successful. Early days as it has only been live a couple of hours.

:clap:

Wow the world is crazy.

How much can one earn from it on average?

Wow the world is crazy.

How much can one earn from it on average?

Hi Nick

I seem to remember the top guys are on 6 figure returns ! But it has to be good. Some get there and just disappear. Blew up I guess with too risky/get rich quick systems. Can you code in MT4 ?

Hi Nick

I seem to remember the top guys are on 6 figure returns ! But it has to be good. Some get there and just disappear. Blew up I guess with too risky/get rich quick systems. Can you code in MT4 ?

Not a chance lol

I don't even know what I will trade when I get up but figure it out ok as the day emerges.

I actually have a number of hard rules but the variables and cross referencing is the part that could not be coded. I looked once before, though sharing it would not have crossed my mind. That's just me though -))

We probably need to get in before someone writes a EA that is really so profitable that brokers ban them. Only a matter of time imho

We probably need to get in before someone writes a EA that is really so profitable that brokers ban them. Only a matter of time imho

If one was that good I am sure they would find it easier to get off site backing and not advertise it.