Public sector net debt is 62% of gdp £820bl...OUCH

he UK has simply become very good at hiding its debts off-balance sheet – particularly under Brown. A new study from the respected actuary Nick Silver, for the Institute of Economic Affairs, suggests that once liabilities relating to pensions and the private finance initiative are included, the UK's national debt is a jaw-dropping 276pc of GDP.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...borrowing-binge-is-now-dangerous-bravado.html

How will the future hold with the pensions liabilities ,if there is a crash in economy?

then sending them on some pony course in a red brick (at the expense of someone who actually has talent) and calling them a grad.

We could get them to replace the talent in the banks , put the bonus boys on donkeys and drive the donkeys out of town.The banks have talent!:LOL:

"The vast majority of public sector employees will retire at 60 on their final salary pensions"

not sure this is true, my father has just retired after working quite high up in the civil service, he certainly isn't on final salary pension..far from it.

We could get them to replace the talent in the banks , put the bonus boys on donkeys and drive the donkeys out of town.The banks have talent!:LOL:

you're weird-is this one of those thinly-veiled anti-establishment jibes of yours? As much as you hate IB's you say on your other thread "your chance to be like a trader at an IB".

"The vast majority of public sector employees will retire at 60 on their final salary pensions"

not sure this is true, my father has just retired after working quite high up in the civil service, he certainly isn't on final salary pension..far from it.

? That doesn't sound right. Maybe he took a lump sum instead? Why don't you offer to trade it for him :)

no, it just means he's overspending by 3bln less.

It was really in reference to Brown's repeated assertion that the Tories opposing a hike of 6bio in NI taxes was "taking money out of the economy". How he was never nailed on this I have no idea.

So if not raising taxes is "taking money out", then this means that

1) If you raise taxes even more, you are putting money into the economy
2) the economy is in fact the state

How much longer do we have this clown in charge.... please end it soon !!!!!

you're weird-is this one of those thinly-veiled anti-establishment jibes of yours? As much as you hate IB's you say on your other thread "your chance to be like a trader at an IB".

No! I am investing in mules for retirement income.

The best traders are morons and they certainly aren't at the IB.These IB guys are too intelligent to be good traders..I would like to be a trader like Jim Symons , not the IB type.

IB = interbank traders? They are market makers. Their money comes from capturing bid/ask from clients. 90 pct of them would lose money at a prop shop.

What the f-ck is a senior access inclusion officer?

Meanreversion, your cynicism makes the first part of your name very appropriate, if I may say so.

Clearly, you do not understand that Northamptonshire County Council has "an ambition to achieve Excellence in Equalities and are now looking for a dynamic team player to help deliver this ambition." :LOL:

You fail to appreciate that the successful applicant "should have in depth knowledge of the Equalities Agenda and understand the challenges involved in supporting a large and complex organisation through change." :LOL::LOL:

How can say that such vital work is not worth " £29,236 - £31,754 pa"? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Do you not want NCC to achieve EXCELLENCE IN EQUALITIES :)lol::LOL::LOL::LOL:)? I can only assume that you are a racist, sexist, homophobe Nazi who hates disabled people.

By the way, I am not making this sh1t up. The above nonsense is lifted direct from the ad:

http://jobs.guardian.co.uk/job/986238/senior-access-inclusion-and-equalities-officer/