props in toronto

sasi

Hi everyone, I'm tradingERUDOLLAR thinking to move to toronto
anyone knows good prop firms there?

trading arcade montreal

sasi said:
Hi everyone, I'm tradingERUDOLLAR thinking to move to toronto
anyone knows good prop firms there?
sasi shalom, if you are going by montreal you can contact me, i run a prop shop there.
amnon

abaazov said:
sasi shalom, if you are going by montreal you can contact me, i run a prop shop there.
amnon

I heard that LIFFE connection + others such as EUREX can get quite slow when you trade from your more "remote" locations.

Do you guys trade any European products?

i trade from Montreal... all the European products and get a 200th of a sec return time for my orders not bad..

Im currently studying an MSc and am due to graduate in august...after which my family and I are relocating to Toronto. I am interested in joining a firm or bank as a junior trader. I have zero experience, other than that gained from paper trading using online simulators. From my initial research it seems that the only viable avenue, for someone without experience, would be the graduate program of one of the larger banks e.g. RCB, however this would require me to apply in September and then wait until the following year to start...not the most attractive proposition. Are you aware of any firms (prop or otherwise) that recruit all year round? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks Jondoe. I actually applied to CFT yesterday after reading about them on another thread on this website. Have you worked for them before or do you have any idea as to how their salary and/or commission structure works? Also are there any other similar firms you know of?

Thanks again

Asim