ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Don't know - I have no idea. However, my view would be to disassociate and leave.

Didn't somebody mention earlier in this thread that Laura had left him already?
I failed to find any such information. I thus trust they're still together.

Hello.

I am new here, but I have been following the Senen / EVG issue for many months, and I watched the early Webinars before their losses hit. Fortunately, I did not lose any money, nor did my friends/family. I am a bit stunned by the enormity of what happened, and I don't know much at all about trading. So I thought I could start here by "listening" to you wise people who have been doing this for a while, and maybe I can learn from the veterans!

Thank you for your posts.

B

**** it. I just want my money back

unfortunatly you may have a long wait. this time next year you'll all still be waiting.

Pay a personal visit to Pousa or Dillard.

but they have no money. pousa hasn't got your subs money any more, the authorities have it. dillard been busy spending his ill gotten subs on expensive defence lawyers.

the main bulk was siphoned off to all parts of the globe the moment you all gave it to ib capital. it'll be worth the wait to xmas 2014 to find out the extent of the charade they were playing...

and if i may add, sadly, a charade you all entered into with your own free will, but eyes wide shut.

but they have no money.
It's not like they have no money. They sure have to finance their litigation which is never cheap at this level, and since that happens, they sure have some good money. Plus, Robert Hirsch who was mass-promoting this scam with Dillard (they both appear in all ProphetMax promotional videos) just got married, according to Dillard's Facebook:

383575_461081280617859_1801621539_n.jpg

People with no money don't get married these days, do they? There's nothing I would like to see more than hordes of their victims coming to their homes in person and asking for their cash back, here and now.

:D nice pic (y) probably a very nice spot in the world.

now right there, that shows well the results of the transfer of wealth between clever marketers and, for want of a kind, more sympathetic phrase, dumb greedy people looking for money for nowt effort, that know no better.

and don't forget that crowd had to pay the pm receivers their share of the ill gotten gains, the pm kickbacks, in instalments. so who's really paying, that's right, all the new subscribers, just like dillards pmax subscribers are paying his current defence lawyers. sorry no, that was to find the truth for the subscribers wan't it?? :LOL:

had they been forced to pay back the subs fee as well, maybe then the holiday/wedding? setting may have been the local pub, just down the road from the registry office perhaps, or whatever the us equivalent is. just like the rest of us.

...and not to forget. while those in the photo smile and get on with the nice things in life. their victims may be suffering ruin after following, or should i say paying these clowns for "black box strategies of the wealthy" which in reality are just promoted schemes of other clowns.

Last edited:
...and not to forget. while those in the photo smile and get on with the nice things in life. their victims may be suffering ruin after following, or should i say paying these clowns for "black box strategies of the wealthy" which in reality are just promoted schemes of other clowns.
And let us be descriptive on the ruin their victims are suffering not to sound pathetic. Many invested their retirement savings and went from confident middle-class retirees to the charity beggars. Many of those went homeless, as they took a second home mortgage on Pousa's advice and wholly invested it with the scam he promoted as his own "elitest proprietary trading" service. Lots are suffering unbearable physical pain as they invested money saved up for expensive surgeries, with their health now rapidly and irrecoverably deteriorating and their gravestones looming closer and closer every day. Others now have their kids out of college because their college money is what they invested with big-mouthed eloquent scamming Pousa. Hence, the ruin to his life should be no less than equal to the ruin of those people - through the most horrendous public humiliation and subsequent prison experiences one can endure. The people laughing in Dillard's above picture are laughing at the misery and pain of his victims.

unfortunatly you may have a long wait. this time next year you'll all still be waiting.

but they have no money. pousa hasn't got your subs money any more, the authorities have it. dillard been busy spending his ill gotten subs on expensive defence lawyers.

the main bulk was siphoned off to all parts of the globe the moment you all gave it to ib capital. it'll be worth the wait to xmas 2014 to find out the extent of the charade they were playing...

and if i may add, sadly, a charade you all entered into with your own free will, but eyes wide shut.

Please Lighting, spare the guilt trip, Paying somebody to weed out the weeds from the chaff and then paying somebody again is very much due diligence considering the only role model anybody would have nowadays is any "legitimate" security firm connected to the U.S. Stock Exchange.....Also, it was not the lure of easy money but the fact that the contract that was presented to me made me more comfortable than any other Investment vehicle for the safety and preservation of my monies in todays markets. Because of some crooks within the organization which abounds in almost every other organization, a crime has been committed. So lay off the guilt trip, will you......

Please Lighting, spare the guilt trip, Paying somebody to weed out the weeds from the chaff and then paying somebody again is very much due diligence considering the only role model anybody would have nowadays is any "legitimate" security firm connected to the U.S. Stock Exchange.....Also, it was not the lure of easy money but the fact that the contract that was presented to me made me more comfortable than any other Investment vehicle for the safety and preservation of my monies in todays markets. Because of some crooks within the organization which abounds in almost every other organization, a crime has been committed. So lay off the guilt trip, will you......

yes, sorry for sounding harsh in everyones darkest time. but education is key to avoid such scams, you all had a choice, do, or not to do. victims chose to believe what they were told rather than conduct due diligence for themselves, or ask correct questions. you all believed what dillard/pousa was telling you without question. yet they had obviously done little to no research themselves, why would they, they were just the downline part of this mlm advertised scam.

once the funds disappeared and then, finally, the brokers identity was known here, it became very clear that this was a scam from the off, and by all concerned, including advertisers, the key dates are too close together, the inclusion of that scam nda, the broker history, there's no room for any other conclusion. i, and many others are trying to get the points across to educate others that will inevitably follow in the future on similar schemes. this might hurt some for current victims. sorry.

yes, sorry for sounding harsh in everyones darkest time. but education is key to avoid such scams, you all had a choice, do, or not to do. victims chose to believe what they were told rather than conduct due diligence for themselves, or ask correct questions. you all believed what dillard/pousa was telling you without question. yet they had obviously done little to no research themselves, why would they, they were just the downline part of this mlm advertised scam.

once the funds disappeared and then, finally, the brokers identity was known here, it became very clear that this was a scam from the off, and by all concerned, including advertisers, the key dates are too close together, the inclusion of that scam nda, the broker history, there's no room for any other conclusion. i, and many others are trying to get the points across to educate others that will inevitably follow in the future on similar schemes. this might hurt some for current victims. sorry.

401k's are a joke... Mutual funds for the most part only work @ certain times in history as well. I lost money in the deal. Who knows how much I was scammed in fees from 401k. It's just the learning curve and I'm ok with it. Looking for someone in the yellow pages to 'manage money' is like playing Russian roulette anyway. Everyone has been a victim at some point. It's all to easy to sit back and look like a genius in hindsight. Everyone buys fear and doubt! Nothing else sells

As someone once told me, "If you think education is expensive, wait until you have to pay for ignorance.":(:(

401k's are a joke... Mutual funds for the most part only work @ certain times in history as well. I lost money in the deal. Who knows how much I was scammed in fees from 401k. It's just the learning curve and I'm ok with it. Looking for someone in the yellow pages to 'manage money' is like playing Russian roulette anyway. Everyone has been a victim at some point. It's all to easy to sit back and look like a genius in hindsight. Everyone buys fear and doubt! Nothing else sells

over here i believe ppp's (personal pension plans) and sipps (self invested pension plans) sound the same/or most similar creations to your 401k. the difference sounds like you get choice on provider? over here, if it's a company ppp, you get the company chosen provider, or we opt out that and can go private and choose. ppp's haven't really a good rep, miss-selling scandals where salesmen lied about the performance of ppp to tempt people out of their gold plated company scheme, along with high charges, poor performance, and currently low annuity rates make them unpopular. so much so that our government is currently rolling out compulsion to join one.

due to my age, i'm still in an old fashioned defined benefit company scheme, not as gold plated as it once was, those days are long gone. but it still superior to a ppp by far. many years ago i didn't allow the scam sales patter from the early ppp vendors to tempt me out and i stayed put, while plenty others sucked it in without proper research, believed the sales patter and bailed the company scheme, and got burned.

there's no right or wrong way in life, you just have to make the best of it as each situation comes along. but one thing is sure, you have to educate yourself thoroughly before approaching vendors of financial services. evg is not an education, it is a sales pitch.

Do you seriously still think this was a genuine investment company that was brought down by a 'few crooks'? This was set up to fail from day one, it went totally according to plan. I suppose you're one of the people that is off looking for another unregulated forex fund.

No wonder there are plenty of scams when people are so gullible.

yes there's plenty of unregulated/quasi-regulated forex managed accounts kicking around. there's a growing trend for them advertising here @ t2w this year, attempted legit advertising via partner offer, as well as chancers via forum posts. their post advertisements don't last long thankfully, though some have! it's a growing issue and likely to be big next year i suspect, along with plenty more victims sadly.

As someone once told me, "If you think education is expensive, wait until you have to pay for ignorance.":(:(

a nice quote, and so true, thanks for posting.

though in this instance the education is actually very free via mr google.

ignorance here is to pay a subscription fee to entity 1 for pseudo education. via this "education" is sold a passive income get rich scheme from entity 2. then go on to then pay a further subscription fee to entity 2 for yet more pseudo education and to access the scheme. low and behold people have now payed twice already for free information from entity 1 and 2. now armed with all the facts as best able, and still not paying a visit to mr google, go on to lose a substantial portion of an "investment" to bogus entity 3 supplied by "education" entities 1 and 2.

you couldn't make it up really. clever though, very clever, they pushed all the right buttons to get people on board.

a nice quote, and so true, thanks for posting.

though in this instance the education is actually very free via mr google.

ignorance here is to pay a subscription fee to entity 1 for pseudo education. via this "education" is sold a passive income get rich scheme from entity 2. then go on to then pay a further subscription fee to entity 2 for yet more pseudo education and to access the scheme. low and behold people have now payed twice already for free information from entity 1 and 2. now armed with all the facts as best able, and still not paying a visit to mr google, go on to lose a substantial portion of an "investment" to bogus entity 3 supplied by "education" entities 1 and 2.

you couldn't make it up really. clever though, very clever, they pushed all the right buttons to get people on board.
EVG is a joke for sure. Google is a good tool. Except if your trying to find real information, it does take a while. Those with no content advertise aggressively, and those with content don't advertise at all. Most things you find on the net are scams I see anymore.

It's been my observation that some peeps are so desperate they would rather hit a scam (having serious doubts about it from the start) than invest nowhere. They seem to be extremely eager to part with their cash ASAP at all costs.

Do you seriously still think this was a genuine investment company that was brought down by a 'few crooks'? This was set up to fail from day one, it went totally according to plan. I suppose you're one of the people that is off looking for another unregulated forex fund.

No wonder there are plenty of scams when people are so gullible.

From what I read, two people are in Jail while Pousa and Dillard are still walking around....