ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Shewolf - URGENT!
We are trying to track down any and all recordings involving Joel Friant. He did some of the webinars pre-May 16/17. Do you have any idea where I might go/who I might ask to find these?

Shewolf - URGENT!
We are trying to track down any and all recordings involving Joel Friant. He did some of the webinars pre-May 16/17. Do you have any idea where I might go/who I might ask to find these?

I have some emails if that is any help. The recordings were inside the membership of the old PM website which has since changed. You now need to sign a disclaimer to get in to the new website if it is still going. I know a few people recorded the recordings from their computer as SP was complaining about it..

Dear

Financial Dispute Resolution (FDR) recently contacted you regarding your complaint about IB Capital FX (NZ) LLP (IB Capital). We advised then that FDR needed to consider its jurisdiction in light of questions raised by a complainant regarding IB Capital’s place of business. Financial service providers are required under the Financial Service Providers (Registration & Dispute Resolution) Act 2008 to have a place of business in New Zealand. New Zealand financial dispute resolution schemes, including FDR, derive their jurisdiction from this act.

FDR has made its own investigations and also sought comment and evidence from IB Capital that could demonstrate that they had a place of business in New Zealand. No response has been received.

FDR has therefore determined that, based on all available evidence, IB Capital did not have a place of business in New Zealand and therefore does not have jurisdiction to consider complaints about IB Capital.

I regret that I must confirm that this means FDR is unable to assist any further with your complaint.

You may be wondering how IB Capital came to be a member of FDR. As the reserve scheme, FDR is obliged to accept all applications for membership, subject only to payment of membership fees, which IB Capital paid. Once financial service providers have membership of a dispute resolution scheme, they can apply to become registered on the Financial Service Providers Register (FSPR).

The scheme rules oblige FDR to consider complaints about issues that arose whilst a financial service provider was a member of the scheme, even though registration with the FSPR and membership of FDR might have since been terminated. Part of the FDR dispute process involves verifying jurisdiction as and when it receives relevant information.

FMA

The New Zealand regulator, the Financial Markets Authority (FMA) has advised FDR that it is currently working with regulators from other jurisdictions that are investigating IB Capital, introducers Senen Pousa, Investment Intelligence Corporation (IIC), Mr Friant of the Elevation Group, and trader ProphetMax of USA. You may wish to contact Yin Miao of the FMA if you would like further information: [email protected].

What other options do you have?

With your permission FDR could forward your details, together with the information that you have provided, to the regulatory authorities if you have not already done so yourself. Please do let me know.

Unfortunately FDR cannot continue to manage your case. We recommend you make contact with the other regulators or receivers, and we attach contact details of those we are familiar with.

I do understand that this news may be disappointing, and the delay frustrating for you. I am sorry that FDR cannot assist any further.

Yours sincerely

Richard Hazelwood l Facilitator FDR

Financial Dispute Resolution

t 0508 337 337

e [email protected]

w Financial Dispute Resolution

a PO Box 5730, Wellington 6145

FDR is operated by Dispute Resolution Services Ltd

We welcome your feedback. If you would like to make a compliment or complaint about FDR, go to Financial Dispute Resolution "Making a Complaint"

Information regarding other jurisdictions

ASIC (Australian Securities & Investments Commission) Australian Securities and Investments Commission

We have liaised with ASIC and David McArthur is happy for you to contact him directly, he can be reached at [email protected].

Avenues of redress for complainants

We are aware that the US Courts have appointed a receiver for the ProphetMax Managed FX investment scheme and some of its related entities, following actions brought by CFTC. The receiver will take custody, control, or possession of all funds, property, mail and other assets in the possession or control of Mr Pousa, IIC, and Mr Friant. You can find more information on a public website: Home Page.

The email address is [email protected]

Support Group.

You may already be aware that there is a Facebook page that has been set up by other persons also affected.

ProphetMax Review | Facebook

I have some emails if that is any help. The recordings were inside the membership of the old PM website which has since changed. You now need to sign a disclaimer to get in to the new website if it is still going. I know a few people recorded the recordings from their computer as SP was complaining about it..

Would you contact the people who recorded these and ask them to make the tapes available either here or on PMR?

Shewolf - URGENT!

You can access my membership page if you want, pm me so I can give you details, all the gathering recordings are on it.

Hi Pugslie 2000

I got the same email from them don't know why is he saying this IB CAPITAL FX LLP is a registered company in New Zealand and they have an office in London and another one in Holland I have sent an email to ING Bank in Holland , but got nothing from them
I don't think Senen has anything to do with our funds IB Capital is holding but I could be wrong .......

Person behind IB Capital in the Netherlands arrested. Haarlemse 'beursprofeet' die 100 procent winst beloofde, opgepakt - Z24 Geld - Z24.nl

Google Translate: Google Translate).

It turned out to be a 33-year old repeat offender, so now we know Pousa was clearly promoting fraud under the Managed FX brand. Please, share it with the others.

People what can we do to get our money, yes yes , arrests everywhere , and I have sent emails in Australia ,New Zealand , Holland , but only one reply from FDR in NZ which was good for nothing , my account did not have a 63% loss , I just want the remaining funds from IB Capital which is almost £5000.

People what can we do to get our money, yes yes , arrests everywhere , and I have sent emails in Australia ,New Zealand , Holland , but only one reply from FDR in NZ which was good for nothing , my account did not have a 63% loss , I just want the remaining funds from IB Capital which is almost £5000.

Hi Jom,In the same boat as yourself.About £5000.I have sent email to prophetmaxreceivers.They are the ones to deal with.[hopefully].Let me no how it goes.

does nobody know?

well if you don't know who they are why are you all flocking to their facebook page, or mailing them with your details if you have no clue who it is you are contacting.

well if you've been directed to them by the evg scammers i'd be very wary indeed!! for crying out loud it those chumps that got you all in this mess in the first place!

where does it say that they are the official appointed receivers? can anybody name the receivers.

from the site itself the very pdf doc that supposedly names the receiver is left blank! unless we find out otherwise i believe they are ambulance chasers and advised to steer well clear until the official receiver is identified proper.

on the the prophetmaxreceivership site itself does it nowhere identify them as being hohmann taube and summers. but that is who they are.

9138-lightning-mcqueen-albums-charts-picture2884-pmaxrec4.jpg

hohmann taube and summers is prophetmaxreceivership without a doubt.

there are no public documents that can be picked up by google that associate hohmann taube and summers as being pmax receivers.

caution is advised until the official receiver, or their legal representative, is known from a reliable source. evg obviously not classed as being all that reliable for the quality of it's information thus far.

9138-lightning-mcqueen-albums-charts-picture2886-pmaxrec.jpg

9138-lightning-mcqueen-albums-charts-picture2888-pmaxrec2.jpg

9138-lightning-mcqueen-albums-charts-picture2890-pmaxrec3.jpg

Last edited:
Lightning McQueen, is there some govt. office that can tell people the "official" receiver?

The people have been misled by EVG and Mike Dillard, so stay well clear of anything to do with them unless you want to find yourself without any recourse to sue or implicate EVG/Dillard. Quite honestly, the people who lost money should have already sought their OWN LEGAL COUNCIL to see that their own legal concerns are covered. It's not that expensive. If you don't have your own representation you will be scammed by the legal sharks out there looking to make a quick buck off you. You cannot be sure that EVG/Dillard is not already involved in some way with the legal firm they link to. Dillard is in Austin, Texas and so is this legal firm. Again, it's a conflict of your own best interests to use someone that Mike Dillard suggests. Please wake up to that.

Don't be a chump for the 2nd time!

P.S. Someone who understands the legal part of this should email Heather Cantu to see if they are misrepresenting themselves as the "OFFICIAL" court receivership with the website name "ProphetMaxReceivership.com"

Last edited:
Lightning McQueen, is there some govt. office that can tell people the "official" receiver?

The people have been misled by EVG and Mike Dillard, so stay well clear of anything to do with them unless you want to find yourself without any recourse to sue or implicate EVG/Dillard. Quite honestly, the people who lost money should have already sought their OWN LEGAL COUNCIL to see that their own legal concerns are covered. It's not that expensive. If you don't have your own representation you will be scammed by the legal sharks out there looking to make a quick buck off you. You cannot be sure that EVG/Dillard is not already involved in some way with the legal firm they link to. Dillard is in Austin, Texas and so is this legal firm. Again, it's a conflict of your own best interests to use someone that Mike Dillard suggests. Please wake up to that.

Don't be a chump for the 2nd time!

P.S. Someone who understands the legal part of this should email Heather Cantu to see if they are misrepresenting themselves as the "OFFICIAL" court receivership with the website name "ProphetMaxReceivership.com"

found the receiver on the cftc webby.

looks to be named as Guy M. Hohmann, who obveously appears in the firms name, and list of names on the hohmann taube and summers site.

but as you say it pays to check official sources and not rely on anything else unofficial. the info looks correct as provided on this occasion by evg but as you say "Don't be a chump for the 2nd time!" and people don't check.

I guess this guy who I got the below email from didn't invest in prophetmax, it was actually this guy who led me to Mike Dillard, oh well, you live and learn.

Guy Hohmann is the official receiver, I have liaised with them for proof, and they understand why anyone who has been involved with prophetmax are so wary but they need your details if any money is ever given back.

*******************************************************************************************
Hey there,

My friend Mike just came out with a new video, I highly recommend
you watch it:

http://www.theelevationgroup.net/?a_aid=feb774b3&data1=f1

If you haven't heard of Mike yet, he's the guy who's been silently
helping ordinary people create and recover great wealth since
the crash of 2008.

While most people are losing everything, Mike and his members
have managed to get in on the black box investing strategies
of the "ultra-wealthy".

In this video Mike shares a bit of how he managed to produce a
310% return since the crash of 2008... without trading a single
stock.

Here's the link again:

http://www.theelevationgroup.net/?a_aid=feb774b3&data1=f1

Kacper

PS. I've had the privilege of meeting with Mike and his team last year
in Austin Texas... and I gotta tell you, the stuff they teach inside
the members area is really NINJA stuff you'd never find out about
normally... crazy stuff like how to become your own bank... this is
the stuff the rich elite know and legally do every day, and the middle
class never finds out about.
Kacper Postawski Companies

PO BOX 97086
Richmond, BC
V6X 8H3
CA

Guy Hohmann is the official receiver, I have liaised with them for proof, and they understand why anyone who has been involved with prophetmax are so wary but they need your details if any money is ever given back.

they've doing themselves no favours in gaining the confidence of wary victims.

their prophetmaxreceivership web site does not name the receiver, their version of the document is blank.

prophetmaxreceivership ownership is not clear or not apparent anywhere on the site i could see, naming the firm they truly are somewhere would be a start. in essence they hide their identity, why? most bonafide company web sites are open about who they are and don't hide.

and they're in the same neck of the woods as evg! there were other small things that didn't ring right about it. the whole site is a red flag.

if i needed the services of the receiver to help, i'd certainly have trouble believing that site was bonafide, and be very careful what personal information i gave. not very helpful i know to you guys out there, wanting as much of your hard earned returned from the scammers.

It was Trade2Win who quickly unraveled this fraud and I am so grateful to Shewolf, ThePixelPusher, Lightning McQueen, pboyles and all posters including MacaoMan who revealed so much information to us. Thank you for not being afraid to speak your mind and telling us what you think.
:idea:

Haven't been on here for a while so don't know if it's already been mentioned but keep in mind that macaoman ie Oleh Zadoretskyy was actually the programmer for Quant which was a part of the Pousa scam and is still closely linked to the scammers. He doesn't deserve too many accolades