ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

I'm not taking down my website. So, you guys can move in a different direction. Thanks :)

The folks here who knew Joel was Customer Service for Senen won't simply give a him a pass either. He better have a good explanation why frantic emails and calls went unanswered when the forex trades went beyond the advertised trading activity and people were trying to get a hold of him before the 30%+ total losses were hit.

Last edited:
Well, PixelPusher, the factual information would actually be that the CFTC oversees Forex and Futures Trading here in the U.S.

Now, if you were to actually read my other posts, you would see that I am Deron and I have had nothing to do with ProphetMax, EVG, nor Senen. And, I would request once again that you please take your witch hunt elsewhere.

As for the person who has been bombarding my email system with your whining and complaining, bravo. I hope it helps you sleep at night. Considering I have nothing to do with you, your money, and your bad decisions, I'd akin it to ignorance.

Thanks,

Deron

please take your witch hunt elsewhere.

Better take that up with Mike Dillard as he is the one who is including Joel Friant in his suit.

If Joel is only your partner on a legitimate site business, by all means clear it up here.

The complaint also names Global Forex Management and U.S. residents Kevin Clark and Joel Friant.

Full story here: Courthouse News Service Securities Law

Considering I have nothing to do with you, your money, and your bad decisions, I'd akin it to ignorance.

Yet, you come on here to defend Joel, who by your words, was involved in a bad decision. The courts will decide that and if he's without fault he will not have anything to worry about. Maybe you can ask him why he didn't answer emails or phone calls at the critical timing before the investments lost 30%+. You claim that he works upwards of 20 hours a day. Surely, he'd have seen the emails and answered the calls if that was the case.

Last edited:
I appreciate your call to information, but I am not on trial here.

However, I will volunteer some information.

I have known Joel for years. He assisted me in writing some of the marketing language on my website (5xtrading.com). So, I included him as part of the 'business'. It started out as a simple website for a trader who did not have any other website and was looking for some exposure.

This was before Joel became heavily involved with ProphetMax. Since that happened, he has had almost no role with my site.

I then added a second product to the website. But, to be honest, I just leave it there for exposure. I'm heavily involved in my own endeavors, and 5xTrading is just an 'oh, by the way'.

I make no promises of profits. I do not EVER use scare tactics to market the services. And, I'm not even actively promoting the services. It is just there for exposure, nothing less, nothing more.

I aim - as I always have - to educate people and to help them improve their lives.

It is a shame what has befallen the ProphetMax users; but, why the hell should I let my name be tarnished when I had nothing to do with any of it?

I have nothing further to say in this thread. My regards and I wish everyone the best in overcoming what has happened - be it in court case, be it in finding a new path, be it however may satisfy their pain and frustration.

And, as far as I know, Senen forbid Joel from contacting any of the members. But, at this point, I really only know as much as you do.

Apparently, the hypnotic lure of easy big money was not only limited to the EVG related investors, but possibly Dillard and Joel as well since neither seemed to do any due diligence before becoming involved (or ignored what they knew). Hard to believe since they both were aware of the financial scams out there, maybe even more so than the average investors. Dillard claiming he would trust Pousa with his life, while privately knowing he wasn't getting any evidence to support that, only served to tarnished his EVG site reputation and the code that EVG'ers are told to live by - "trust but verify".

Some investors tried to do their own due diligence, but we're discouraged by Mike Dillard or outright stopped by the Senen nondisclosure setup. It's a mess and I'm sure you can understand that people want the truth and also justice.

Last edited:
5xTrading

Now there's a site well worth looking into. I wonder what links to other scams will be found there. The address looks very familiar for a start.

5xTrading

Now there's a site well worth looking into. I wonder what links to other scams will be found there. The address looks very familiar for a start.

LOL... Yes I do believe we have seen that address (Mailing: 1313 E Maple St, Suite 201#491 Bellingham, WA 98225) before.

These ole boys must love the attention that we give them....LOL

By the way, he Registrant to this pathetic website is

Deron Desautels
7501 E Treasure Drive
North Bay Village, Florida 33141
United States

He can be contacted on [email protected]
or you can telephone him on +1.3059245367

All freely available on whois.com

LOL... Yes I do believe we have seen that address (Mailing: 1313 E Maple St, Suite 201#491 Bellingham, WA 98225) before.

These ole boys must love the attention that we give them....LOL

By the way, he Registrant to this pathetic website is

Deron Desautels
7501 E Treasure Drive
North Bay Village, Florida 33141
United States

He can be contacted on [email protected]
or you can telephone him on +1.3059245367

All freely available on whois.com

OOooooh. Lookie here

Check out the address at the bottom of that post. Its the same as our friend Joel Friant.
Deron Desautels and Joel Friant are very close friends.

These guys make it so easy........

You guys are rediculous. Do you really think I'd allow my personal information to be public if i was a scam artist? Don't you think I'd have a 'business' set up somewhere in the islands or some un-regulated country so that I could hide the money I take?

Have some common sense. Seriously. You're only embarassing yourselves.

You want more information?

Here's my facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/deron.decede?ref=tn_tnmn

How about a get-to-know-me video:
How to Network and Grow Rich - 11-minute Video | M4 Research

I have nothing to hide. You guys are some of the most childish people I have ever seen. Especially when it was YOUR CHOICE to invest your money without seeking more information. Apparently, Mr. Dillard told you guys he would trust Senen with his life, right? Okay, so if Mike jumped out a plane and said "it's so much better without a parachute", would you do it? Of course, not. Yet, you trusted him with YOUR hard-earned money. YOU DID. Not me.

Here's a little lesson: Noone gives a **** about YOUR money except YOU. So, next time... seek the truth first - going on a witch hunt AFTER you lost your house is completely useless...

[QUOTE
Here's a little lesson: Noone gives a **** about YOUR money except YOU. So, next time... seek the truth first - going on a witch hunt AFTER you lost your house is completely useless...[/QUOTE]

where should you seek the truth if not from your longtime friend and lead POC for the company you are dealing with. Joel seemed to know of the imminent computer failure "before" it occurred.

" Since this is trading and ‘anything can happen’, this can’t be stated any differently according to IB Capitals compliance team and what is standard for the industry. If there was a complete failure of all computer systems, it’s possible the unthinkable could happen, therefore they have to leave this language as is. This risk has to be assumed to trade.

At your service,
Joel Friant
Investment Intelligence, Corp.
ProphetMax Managed FX
Funny how he specifically mentions computer failure... like a premonition

Wow, I only wanted to give the thread a bit of life again, certainly did that. Maybe if you put yourself in the same position as us stupid idiots who didn't get to do our due diligence properly, mr deron, you might understand how we feel about websites like yours. but now that I am more aware I wouldn't go anywhere near such schemes or sites like yours. I wonder what your success rate has been over the last 4 years, no doubt unbelievably remarkable. Don't suppose you know kevin Clarke too? I don't give a **** about the money it's the fact that the crooks always get away with it and continue getting away with it. If you don't give a **** about our money stop looking and commenting on this forum.

Deron,

Im curious. In your videos, you mention a minimum return of 3-6% returns. How are you guaranteeing this when you are NOT THE ONE WHO IS TRADING? How long have you been having these types of returns with your own money? Have proof? I doubt it... Are you using the same VPS trading system your good buddy Joel and Senen promoted? I don't think anyone invested in that program is up even 1% on their money since March. Your video uses the SAME AD COPY, promises of managed risk and catch phrases that those crooks used. Can you actually sleep at night for promoting obvious lies and having people invest in these ridiculous promises of fortunes. Why are you even reading or posting on this page? Obviously, you are interested to see what developments there are in these criminal cases. Did you change your services to include only non-Aussies, non- US, and non-Canadian investors ONLY AFTER your buddies have been investigated by the authorities in those countries? Which company is actually doing your trading? Will you use the same LPOA forms that Senen and Joel created? Is the platform done on Metatrader? Are the shell companies you are working with spread out over several different countries? Why are you charging a 30% performance fee... is it because you are too small a fish for the traders to give you any of their 25% margin, so you have to add another 5%?

You may not be a scam artist, but the groups you are working with certainly are. This scam is clearly systemized. This story sounds all too familiar and we all know how it ends. Is jail time really worth it when the **** hits the fan for you eventually? The CFTC is already been contacted. Tell Joel we'll all write him nice letters when he's in jail.

Anybody that promises a minimum return is a liar and a scammer. Nobody can guarantee such a thing without operating some sort of Ponzi.

IF there was a legitimate LOSS which can happen we all wouldn't be complaining BUT when you blatantly lied to there needs to be accountability. We are not whiners and I'm okay if I never see my money however do I think this needs to be stopped absolutely! There are old ladys who lost everything because they believed they were investing in a legitimate operation with full disclosure. There was no full disclosure. We don't have access to what we were promised. Then we find out it's an education system? No where in the advertising did the SP MD Scan mention this! It's a way for SP to try to not have to give refunds. It's just plain wrong! So it is not whining.

Are you all asking me these questions because you want to know the answers? Or, is this some kind of intimidation tactic to try and scare me away?

The only reason I am even on this forum is because MY NAME, my previous home address, and my website were brought into question when I had nothing to do with any of this. You guys all can't tell me that you've never had a friend who's gotten into or perceived to be in trouble.

So... if you're going to be civil and professional about all of this, write down any question you want, and I will gladly answer them - provided I know the answer. Remember: I'm one of the only ones NOT hiding behind a forum screen name. I've openly said who I am and I have no reason to defend myself to you or to any legal authorities - not when I don't wrong people.

You want to know the real reason I continue to answer you when I could just leave? Because I actually care enough to help and help people move forward from what happened. Have you seen me try and sell anything here? Have I asked any of you for your money? Nope. I don't want any of your money. But, I can offer some educational assistance so you don't end in the crapper again.

Joel, your marketing mentor and BUSINESS PARTNER, was involved in a opportunity that ended up being a scam. That opportunity, is what you are currently trying to sell WORD FOR WORD. It's clear that there is a strong connection between the two of you.

Secondly, if you "cared enough to help", you wouldn't tell people that "you couldn't give a ****" about the money they lost." To be as smug as you are and tell people you can provide them with education assistance so they don't end up in the crapper again is an insult. If we wanted crappy financial advice, we'd contact your mentor Joel. You're worthless.

OUR PURPOSE is to have others not fall for the same bait. When you associate with, partner up with, and use a scam artist's address on your own website, please believe that we won't simply ignore that and allow you to continue promoting the same scam that caused people to lose (in some cases) several hundreds of thousands of dollars.

You don't provide anything of value, just like Senen and Joel. You're "education" is to simply promote someone else's fraudulent product. I have no problem with someone earning an affiliate commission on a product that actually adds value into peoples' lives. When you knowingly are promoting a BS product, no one is going to let you off the hook. You know it, I know it, and everyone on this forum knows it. To defend yourself or Joel is pathetic. Try to make money in a honest way.

Okay... so, what you are saying is that there are NO VALID INVESTMENTS other than, hmmm, let's say Treasury Bonds or buying and holding stocks? Is that what you are saying? Are you claiming that there aren't people out there who try and do the right thing?

You want to know why I was so smug? Read the posts above mine. I politely asked people to leave my website out of it. And, I was charged with being a scam artist, of being Joel, etc etc.

Imagine for instance that you just go about your business, working hard, trying to be a good person and do the right thing, and all of a sudden you're being bombarded with emails from people you don't even know about a situation you weren't involved in claiming that they are going to take you to the authorities... think about that for a minute.

All of your problems lie with ProphetMax, EVG, and GFM. I didn't take your money.

And, by the way, 5xTrading isn't my 'business'. It is a website I put up as a side project and a way of helping a trader friend promote his product BEFORE ProphetMax ManagedFX was even in function.

So, maybe if you were all professional and civil in the first place, I wouldn't have come back so harsh. But, let's be honest for a moment... especially about these 2 comments:

"There was no full disclosure. We don't have access to what we were promised."

"Maybe if you put yourself in the same position as us stupid idiots who didn't get to do our due diligence properly, mr deron"

Well, my thought is..
IF there is NOT full-disclosure, and if you CAN'T do the full due dilligence properly, there is noone else to blame for losses if you invested more than you can afford to lose.

Last edited:
The main problem is that most people think they can just get rich quick. Doesn't happen. They see these glimmering gold nuggets, go running to them, and throw all their money at them; but, in the end, it turns out that gold was just dog poop painted with gold pixie dust.

Don't you guys understand? The CTFC, SEC, and ASIC are already investigating, from what I gather. What is it that you think this forum thread is going to uncover that they won't?

But, you don't care about that. You just want to destroy as many lives as you can as some sort of redemption for your own losses. My sheet is clean. I'm a good, faithful individual who harms noone. And, you're out here trying to throw knifes and bullets at me as if I stole your money. In the end, I DON'T care about your money; not if you're gonna try and stick me in the mud just because you feel bad about yourself...

Last edited: