ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Not my story, but perspective from a ProphetMax member who joined pre EVG

" I started with Senen about 2 yrs ago when it was called "The Outsider Code". It was sold to me by an internet marketer called Aymen from "The Arbitrage Conspiracy". The name not too long afterwards was changed to ProphetMax (I guess because he had reached prophet status at this stage). The course was sold to me as a system to produce 100% return p.a. (there was no mention of Buddhism, meditation, green smoothies, education, 4 hr orgasms, etc.... just that we'd be making 100% p.a.) and that was going to be achieved by following the trades of a wall street guru named Mike Ser. He was supposed to be the world's no.1 trader in past 5 yrs and he had achieved in excess of 100% each yr. He was with PM for less than a yr and his picks were well under par. One day he told Senen he was done and wouldn't be a part of PM anymore. No explanation was given by either of the 2 parties. Senen offered his own picks for some time before he found the next guru who preferred to remain anonymous. A survey was done and he was named "Charlie" as in Charlies Angels. His picks were mostly losers and to come to think of it, it was no doubt just Senen with one of his many alter egos. "Charlie's" career was short lived and to justify their existence PM decided to sell another product which was a FX course by Laura. I didn't purchase this because i was wanting to make a little bit of money before spending even more. I've heard it was a valuable course but i can't comment much on that because i didn't experience it. There were promises of great things to come (of course) so i renewed awaiting the magical program called Quant. That finally came and so far has performed dismally. At end of June i was at -15% although the month of July was my first decent positive month with a 7% return. This is all on demo because at this stage i need to be a little more sure that something works before i put more money into it. At the same time i was following the results of ManagedFX and it was producing good results. Renewal time came around again so i renewed in hope to put some Super (SIPPS, 401k, etc.) money into it. The week i was to purchase access to ManagedFX it all came tumbling down. So i consider myself lucky not to have bought MFX but i still lost about $4000 in membership, 2 renewals and Quant. EVERYTHING that Senen has claimed and promised has been PURE BS!! He was very convincing but so are all delusional sociopaths once you're trapped in their snare. I'm just glad that this group has been so amazing in their detective work and have found so much EVIDENCE that Senen has a very dark soul and deserves all the justice that is coming his way."

ProphetMax site officially down. We shall wait to see whether it is just their promised site revamp or whether the authorities have forced them to do so. Will obviously keep you updated

Not my story, but perspective from a ProphetMax member who joined pre EVG

" I started with Senen about 2 yrs ago when it was called "The Outsider Code". It was sold to me by an internet marketer called Aymen from "The Arbitrage Conspiracy". The name not too long afterwards was changed to ProphetMax (I guess because he had reached prophet status at this stage). The course was sold to me as a system to produce 100% return p.a. (there was no mention of Buddhism, meditation, green smoothies, education, 4 hr orgasms, etc.... just that we'd be making 100% p.a.) and that was going to be achieved by following the trades of a wall street guru named Mike Ser. He was supposed to be the world's no.1 trader in past 5 yrs and he had achieved in excess of 100% each yr. He was with PM for less than a yr and his picks were well under par. One day he told Senen he was done and wouldn't be a part of PM anymore. No explanation was given by either of the 2 parties. Senen offered his own picks for some time before he found the next guru who preferred to remain anonymous. A survey was done and he was named "Charlie" as in Charlies Angels. His picks were mostly losers and to come to think of it, it was no doubt just Senen with one of his many alter egos. "Charlie's" career was short lived and to justify their existence PM decided to sell another product which was a FX course by Laura. I didn't purchase this because i was wanting to make a little bit of money before spending even more. I've heard it was a valuable course but i can't comment much on that because i didn't experience it. There were promises of great things to come (of course) so i renewed awaiting the magical program called Quant. That finally came and so far has performed dismally. At end of June i was at -15% although the month of July was my first decent positive month with a 7% return. This is all on demo because at this stage i need to be a little more sure that something works before i put more money into it. At the same time i was following the results of ManagedFX and it was producing good results. Renewal time came around again so i renewed in hope to put some Super (SIPPS, 401k, etc.) money into it. The week i was to purchase access to ManagedFX it all came tumbling down. So i consider myself lucky not to have bought MFX but i still lost about $4000 in membership, 2 renewals and Quant. EVERYTHING that Senen has claimed and promised has been PURE BS!! He was very convincing but so are all delusional sociopaths once you're trapped in their snare. I'm just glad that this group has been so amazing in their detective work and have found so much EVIDENCE that Senen has a very dark soul and deserves all the justice that is coming his way."

What some of us don't understand is that when all the early promises went unfulfilled why did people keep up buying the next load of crap?

Of course I'm assuming the 4 hour orgasms were not actually delivered. If they were then I may have to rethink my views.

What some of us don't understand is that when all the early promises went unfulfilled why did people keep up buying the next load of crap?
Very first time that I agree with you.....:D
Hard to believe Punters kept on pumping more and more in.

Of course I'm assuming the 4 hour orgasms were not actually delivered. If they were then I may have to rethink my views.

Some people had an earlier bad experience with Senen Pousa ... I did not. Mike Dillard introduced me to Senen Pousa in February 2012. So I bought the 2nd load of crap....unaware that there was a 1st load of crap. The pitch for ProphetMax was clothed in secrecy. EVG dissenters were gagged. Do not tag us all as hopeless idiots pboyles.

Last edited:
Some people had an earlier bad experience with Senen Pousa ... I did not. Mike Dillard introduced me to Senen Pousa in February 2012. So I bought the 2nd load of crap....unaware that there was a 1st load of crap. The pitch for ProphetMax was clothed in secrecy. EVG dissenters were gagged. Do not tag us all as hopeless idiots pboyles.

100% profit a year from a system being flogged by a slimming supplement salesman? I wouldn't say hopeless idiots but it wasn't your finest hour. These guys made off with over $100 million, that is quite incredible even by the standards of internet based financial scams.

...and half of you are now looking for the next managed forex account to 'invest' in.

100% profit a year from a system being flogged by a slimming supplement salesman? I wouldn't say hopeless idiots but it wasn't your finest hour. These guys made off with over $100 million, that is quite incredible even by the standards of internet based financial scams.

...and half of you are now looking for the next managed forex account to 'invest' in.

And so you lead an exemplary life ... unencumbered by weaknesses plaguing the common man? Well I hope your hand doesn't hurt too much from patting yourself on the back.

I'm hoping this crisis will never occur again for the majority of us who are suffering through this event. So ease off pboyles. We all at one time or other in our lives suffer due to weakness of one sort or another.

pboyles and jugerns that was my story. read the second last sentence. That explains it. "He was very convincing but so are all delusional sociopaths ONCE YOU'RE TRAPPED IN THEIR SNARE". They ALWAYS have a very good and believeable reason why things didn't work out (always blaming someone else). Ultimately i was told i needed to blame myself. It was at that point that i thought "You sold me the product and now i have to blame myself?! Go get F***ed!!" Unless you've been trapped you can't fully understand. I'm just glad i'm out of it now and we need to help others not fall for it. I made a mistake and i've learned from it so don't go so hard on us. We're all supposed to be on the same team here. No good attacking each other. It's easy to sit there saying look at those idiots who bought it. Focus needs to be on how we can stop these scammers from getting more people.

Anybody who has been effected by these events and is located in New Zealand please PM me. Thanks

. . .

pboyles . . . nice to see you still fighting the good fight.

I've stepped away for a couple months while enjoying the hot summer.

Looking way back when I first joined the discussion. . . post #29 (April 20th). . . Any information from former members was non-existent. Furthermore, there was no 'credible independent source (that could) confirm' any malfeasance from Senen Pousa at that time. It wasn't until a full month later that the scheme blew-up.

As we continue our legal efforts in this matter, we need this community's help in answering this questions --

Has anyone who signed up for the Quant program ($500), either gotten their money refunded; or the promised monthly access to interviews with "millionaires" as promised by Senen Pousa.

Please respond to [email protected]

Seriously Mike Dillard, why would I help you? You, who claimed to have done due diligence on ProphetMax ... Who claimed to have been impressed by IIC's Queensland set up, even though they were clearly serviced meeting rooms... Who said he'd trust Senen with his life ...!

The very same Mike Dillard who sold 3,000 people into the Pousa sh1t storm on your silver-tongued word; your own guarantee of having verified the ProphetMax claims and further, preventing any of us from raising any flags. All for a quick few mill to add to your grubby little multi level marketing business.

I won't be helping you. I won't be waiving my right to sue you. I WILL be providing all information to the government authorities who are closing in all around you.

You've got one helluva nerve Mike Dillard.

Last edited:
I agree with you Bugz. That SOB Dillard lied through his teeth just to make a few dollars. No due diligence or nothing. Maybe Senen explained the 4 hr orgasm to him and that got him excited... Who knows???

pboyles . . . nice to see you still fighting the good fight.

I've stepped away for a couple months while enjoying the hot summer.

Looking way back when I first joined the discussion. . . post #29 (April 20th). . . Any information from former members was non-existent. Furthermore, there was no 'credible independent source (that could) confirm' any malfeasance from Senen Pousa at that time. It wasn't until a full month later that the scheme blew-up.

The thread started on 29 February, from day one you were all told that it was a scam and you were going to lose your money. It was pointed out that the scheme was unregulated and therefore illegal, yet that wasn't good enough. That wasn't what you wanted to hear, so therefore it was ignored, and the people trying to help you were ridiculed.

The thread started on 29 February, from day one you were all told that it was a scam and you were going to lose your money. It was pointed out that the scheme was unregulated and therefore illegal, yet that wasn't good enough. That wasn't what you wanted to hear, so therefore it was ignored, and the people trying to help you were ridiculed.

I'm not disagreeing with what you said. I simply point out that up until the May 22nd trade, there was no credible evidence presented to support your opinion. As it turned out, you were correct in your assumption.

LOOK OUT BOYS AND GIRLS, HERE IT COMES AGAIN....

EVG EMAIL promoting the "The Palm Beach Letter" THE "UNDERGROUND" ECONOMY

1,200+ Members Agree This
Is The Best Investment Advice
They've Ever Gotten In Their Lives...
Hey K, a few EVG readers wrote in and asked if I was joking yesterday.
They wanted to know if I was really going to pull out my checkbook and send $99 to anyone who gave "The Palm Beach Letter" an honest try and didn't like it.
Read my lips: I'm not kidding.
I'm dead serious about this.
“The Palm Beach Letter” is officially a "Must-Own" newsletter for every member of EVG... and I'm willing to bet money you'll like it. (And make at least 10X your investment on it).
And frankly, for $99 per year (that's per year, not per month)... it's a steal.
But don't take my word for it, go here to read the 1,200+ testimonials from current "Palm Beach Letter" readers.
That's a LOT of testimonials... considering this newsletter is just over one year old.
So once again, here's my "double-your-money-back guarantee"...
Join The Palm Beach Letter between now and midnight on this Friday, (CST)...
They offer a 365-Day money back guarantee, so read each issue with me for the next twelve months, risk free.
If at anytime during that one year window, you decide that it’s not for you and want a refund, Palm Beach will return your $99.00, and I’ll mail you a check out of my pocket for an additional $99.00.
In other words, if it isn’t worth 10 times what you paid, I’ll double your money back.
This isn’t a gimmick, or an empty promise. It’s right here in writing and you can hold me to it.
Obviously I’m opening myself up to fraud or being taken advantage of in a pretty big way by doing this, but I’m willing to take the risk because I feel that strongly about the information.
If you want to learn how the truly wealth invest their money, you’ve gotta start reading Palm Beach. Period.
So stop what you’re doing and join now.
(This offer only applies to one subscription per person, per household or per credit card. If Palm Beach is offering a discount, I will match what you paid, not the full $99 price. A check will be mailed once your initial order and refund have been verified by the staff of Palm Beach).
The bottom line: This is the best $99 I’ve ever spent, and I'm willing to put my own money on it.

LINK... http://links.mkt3649.com/ctt?kn=9&ms=NDU4MzEyOAS2&r=NTUzOTcxOTkyS0&b=0&j=NDk3OTI3NzUS1&mt=1&rt=0

**** BUT NOW CHECK THIS OUT **** this scam has already been done about land in Nigeria.
almost word for word.... they didnt even change the graphs. I DONT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING

Underground Real Estate Secrets

im sure the authorities would love this ammunition.

I agree with you Bugz. That SOB Dillard lied through his teeth just to make a few dollars. No due diligence or nothing. Maybe Senen explained the 4 hr orgasm to him and that got him excited... Who knows???

Yes, Robert Hirsch and Mike Dillard of Elevation group silenced anyone with a legitimate question about Senen... Facebook has records of this.

And they obviously did the minimum amount of due diligence. They simply wanted to make a buck and now it has backfired and no-one should be cooperating, members should find their own class action lawyer to go after EVG as well.

This points to other "opportunities" promoted by EVG. How well are they vetted?

Members of EVG have a great case for at least getting all their money back from their EVG membership dues. This is because Mike Dillard and Robert Hirsch misrepresented themselves as people who know what they are doing... And they clearly do not.

I'm not disagreeing with what you said. I simply point out that up until the May 22nd trade, there was no credible evidence presented to support your opinion. As it turned out, you were correct in your assumption.

B0LL0X

SheWolf had this nailed from day one. See posts #1-8 - Feb to March.

It looks like their bank account (with St George bank in Queensland) has been frozen pending an investigation into fraud.

What credible evidence were there for this piece of gemm that would usually make me run the mile under 3 minutes :mad:
" Investment Intelligence Corporation holds the world's highest ranking for investment recommendations performance over the last 5 years. When compared with 15,137 MorningStar Funds and 195 investment newsletter recommendation services monitored by MarketWatch, Investment Intelligence Corporation's Passive ProphetMax service ranks #1."