ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

I have a very important update relative to the recent implosion of Global Forex Management
and IB Capital, and the steps that we have taken to co-operate with Australian regulators.
Since May 2012, I have been voluntarily contributing information to ASIC to assist them:

1. To evaluate and understand the business model of Investment Intelligence Corporation
2. To understand the services we provide
3. With my understanding of the roles played by parties at IB Capital and Global Forex Management
4. With my understanding of the role played by Joel Friant
5. By agreeing to consent orders that will help ASIC to accelerate their inquiries & investigations

Tomorrow we intend to formalize these co-operative actions and provide even further transparency by agreeing to Consent Orders in the Supreme Court that will give members, investors and myself, the peace of mind in knowing that all ProphetMax Managed FX membership fees will be transferred from the control of banks to ASIC, until the investigation into what has occurred in this matter is resolved to ASIC's satisfaction.
This represents a positive step forward that should allow for an accelerated resolution to this
investigation.

It should be clear that these actions DO NOT constitute an admission on the part of myself or
Investment Intelligence Corporation to the contravention of ANY laws. Rather they represent a
collaborative effort by Investment Intelligence Corporation, its legal counsel, myself and ASIC, to
further this investigation and quicken the process that has commenced.

Again, I thank you for your patience, your tolerance and your continued loyalty in this matter. I am positively optimistic that (hopefully sooner rather than later) justice will prevail and we will all be rewarded with the knowledge of what actually occurred, and if that discovery is found to be unlawful, the restitution of all or part of the losses we have all incurred.

Respectfully,

Senen Pousa
Director
Investment Intelligence Corporation

how much money did you lose Senen?

I have a very important update relative to the recent implosion of Global Forex Management
and IB Capital, and the steps that we have taken to co-operate with Australian regulators.
Since May 2012, I have been voluntarily contributing information to ASIC to assist them:

1. To evaluate and understand the business model of Investment Intelligence Corporation
2. To understand the services we provide
3. With my understanding of the roles played by parties at IB Capital and Global Forex Management
4. With my understanding of the role played by Joel Friant
5. By agreeing to consent orders that will help ASIC to accelerate their inquiries & investigations

Tomorrow we intend to formalize these co-operative actions and provide even further transparency by agreeing to Consent Orders in the Supreme Court that will give members, investors and myself, the peace of mind in knowing that all ProphetMax Managed FX membership fees will be transferred from the control of banks to ASIC, until the investigation into what has occurred in this matter is resolved to ASIC's satisfaction.
This represents a positive step forward that should allow for an accelerated resolution to this
investigation.

It should be clear that these actions DO NOT constitute an admission on the part of myself or
Investment Intelligence Corporation to the contravention of ANY laws. Rather they represent a
collaborative effort by Investment Intelligence Corporation, its legal counsel, myself and ASIC, to
further this investigation and quicken the process that has commenced.

Again, I thank you for your patience, your tolerance and your continued loyalty in this matter. I am positively optimistic that (hopefully sooner rather than later) justice will prevail and we will all be rewarded with the knowledge of what actually occurred, and if that discovery is found to be unlawful, the restitution of all or part of the losses we have all incurred.

Respectfully,

Senen Pousa
Director
Investment Intelligence Corporation

Another stall tactic. No sign of Senen's fake threatening lawyers posting here like before. I call bullcrap on this. Don't fall for it.

Senen, how much money did you make per trade? That is what Kevin Clarke states. He also said you have no money at GFM

Where is Laura? Has anyone contacted her father in NY?

Tom Curley, Laura's father recently retired as President of Associated Press. That's one high profile position. My guess is that she has told him of the situation, and I'd be surprised if she hasn't distanced herself. Just a guess though.

Where is Laura? Has anyone contacted her father in NY?
The below was posted by a ProphetMax Review member. more encouraging news
.... The CFTC are commissioned to build a case against any entities who are breaking FTC laws, and they also assist foreign entities to work in cooperation with them in bringing violators of securities fraud to justice. Currently, they are working with several agencies in Australia, NZ, Netherlands, and the UK. They spoke to several members like myself, and have a very good understanding of what happened with all parties involved (IIC- Senen, Laura, Joel Friant, Dillard, Hirsch, IB Capital, GFM- Clarke). They said just about every scam victim they spoke to had the very same story, so it looks like they have a very strong case against these entities. He also made it clear that the CFTC is NOT REPRESENTING US VICTIMS, but if and when this case goes to court, they will seek to freeze bank accounts, and then issue a court appointment receivership that will look to distribute funds back to the victims. It is good possibility, in his words, that this will be the case (Either $1 for $1 or cents on $1, my feeling is the latter) I asked him if this applies to all victims (both US citizens and international citizens), and he said that to the best of his knowledge, this includes ALL VICTIMS (which is fantastic news!) I also asked about criminal cases and jailtime against certain parties and he mention while the CFTC does not get involved in that, their information is shared with all foreign law agencies and depending on what jurisdiction these scammers belong to, those agencies will decide the next course of action. Ken did mention that when you contact any other agencies (FDR, ASIC, etc.), mention what other international authorities you already contacted so that there is no overlap in information gathering. He encouraged everyone to file a complaint online with the CFTC so they have your information should they need to reach out to you (though they probably will not call you if you reside outside the US). I sent them text from "Prophetmax Timeline" and he mentioned to me that he's seen that before on a few different occasions, it's very well organized, and that the reason he hasn't gotten in touch with Alan is because he is not a US National. He asked if I would mind signing an affidavit of my account, and if I would be willing to testify in court, should it get to that point. I told him yes. PS- He knew that Tom Curley (former President of the Associated Press) was Laura's father and actually laughed about it.

The below was posted by a ProphetMax Review member. more encouraging news
.... The CFTC are commissioned to build a case against any entities who are breaking FTC laws, and they also assist foreign entities to work in cooperation with them in bringing violators of securities fraud to justice. Currently, they are working with several agencies in Australia, NZ, Netherlands, and the UK. They spoke to several members like myself, and have a very good understanding of what happened with all parties involved (IIC- Senen, Laura, Joel Friant, Dillard, Hirsch, IB Capital, GFM- Clarke). They said just about every scam victim they spoke to had the very same story, so it looks like they have a very strong case against these entities. He also made it clear that the CFTC is NOT REPRESENTING US VICTIMS, but if and when this case goes to court, they will seek to freeze bank accounts, and then issue a court appointment receivership that will look to distribute funds back to the victims.

FROM SENEN'S LETTER: Tomorrow we intend to formalize these co-operative actions and provide even further transparency by agreeing to Consent Orders in the Supreme Court that will give members, investors and myself, the peace of mind in knowing that all ProphetMax Managed FX membership fees will be transferred from the control of banks to ASIC, until the investigation into what has occurred in this matter is resolved to ASIC's satisfaction.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

THAT'S AWESOME NEWS!

So we've got senen's bank accounts frozen by ASIC, under Supreme Court order, in australia, the NZ authorities (working with US & Aus authorities) to nail IB Capital and the CFTC ready to freeze bank accounts of the US-based crooks.

RESULT! They're coming to get you boys. How's yer zero point consciousness today senen, mike, robert, joel, kevin ...?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: (y)

PS. Senen, "cooperating with authorities" implies you had a choice! ROTFLMAO

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:
So what should the masses of burnt Investors do at this juncture to secure any type of reparations?

Senen, Mike, IB et al will have client lists that the authorities will likely subpoena. BUT do yourself a favour (if you haven't already) and submit your formal complaint to the authority in your country. Then you know they have your details.

12-175MR ASIC freezes suspect funds held by unlicensed financial mentoring company

Friday 27 July 2012

ASIC has acted to secure funds invested with an online financial mentoring company, Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd (Investment Intelligence) while it investigates concerns that the company and its sole director, Mr Senen Pousa, are carrying on a financial services business without holding an Australian financial services (AFS) licence.

ASIC has also obtained a prohibition of departure order against Mr Pousa of Byron Bay in New South Wales.

On 26 July 2012, ASIC obtained interim orders, by consent, in the Queensland Supreme Court over $3,092,799 held by St George Bank and $313,136 held by American Express Australia in the accounts of Investment Intelligence.

The matter will return to the Queensland Supreme Court for further hearing at a later date.

Background

Investment Intelligence sold financial mentoring memberships through an internet platform called ProphetMax. The membership involves a number of web-based modules that include general financial literacy, life coaching and foreign currency trading advice.

ASIC understands there are over 3,000 members worldwide, including Australia.

Investment Intelligence recommended that members engage in foreign currency trading through a broker called IB Capital registered, in New Zealand.

Members were then instructed by IB Capital to transfer their funds into an account with ING Bank in the Netherlands. It is believed that members were told that these funds would then be used for foreign currency trading by a company in the USA called Global Forex Management.

ASIC’s investigation has revealed that Global Forex Management is not registered with the Commodities Futures and Trading Commission (CFTC) in the US to trade in foreign currencies.

Neither Investment Intelligence or Mr Senen Pousa hold an AFS licence under the Corporations Act 2001.

ASIC’s investigation is continuing in conjunction with authorities in the US, New Zealand and the Netherlands.

this is indeed good stuff here, the cockroaches are sure starting to get their comeuppences

when's it dillards turn i ask?

double helpings of popcorn for everyone, lashings of it :clap:

An email from ASIC (to all people who submitted formal complaints) states the investigation spans several countries, includes ALL involved parties in all relevant countries and legal jurisdictions; as well as investigation into the funds transferred to ING Bank in the netherlands ... is a cooperative effort with US authorities ... and will still take some time to complete.

I think that pretty much covers everything.

In the meantime, under Supreme Court order Senen is prohibited from leaving the country & has had his bank accounts frozen :clap: