ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Hello,

My first name is Ferenc, you can find my Facebook link in the profile. I am a ProphetMax member since May 25 2010. Just to tell anybody, I go through the pain of detox, raw food, self-improvement and taking responsibility for my actions. Responsibility means also stopping things. So not doing stuff, when anybody is doing it, if you feel so. The time Managed FX was introduced, very exciting to imagine that I can not be responsible for the trading, but I felt that was not for me, decided not to open an account, although I payed the one year subscription. Instead I went with the FX algorithm service using as a signaling service. I learned FX trading and since January it signaled couple of thousand pips movements. I trade myself on those movements, so I can only blame myself for success or failure.

I am happy with the services ProphetMax and Senen Pousa is providing me, it was weird to actually apply what Senen teaches and not enrolling in the Managed FX, but I did and saved myself a lot of pain. And strengthened my certainty in things even more.

My personal opinion, that nobody will make you wealthy, you are the only one, who with consistent actions can achieve results. You can also read the disclaimer of this website. And any website dealing with forex and investing. Just to tell, I did make a loss on my FX trading signaled by the Quant by my human error, but I blamed only myself, as I was not ready for the trading.

So I cannot, would not and want not blame and write bad things about Senen Pousa and ProphetMax as I cannot.

I cannot advise you what to do after this loss has happened. I can just tell you that for me ProphetMax was and is emotionally and financially profitable.

All the best and Happy Investing!

Best Regards
Ferenc Matyas

I would like to respond to your statement Ferenc,

We paid for access to an elite group of FX traders not a membership for green smoothies etc. or to learn about zero point consciousness. I"m complaining about Senen not being honest from the beginning. He lied about the service he was providing. Then later did the bait and switch and said he only provided access to an educational training program. That is not true I never heard about the education until after I paid my money. Now there is no trading. Senen should take responsibility for his actions. I was tricked into sending in my membership monies. My receipt says "Managed FX" and "Quant" NOT EDUCATION. Therefore there are over 300 of us that all feel the same way. Surely we take responsibility for our decisions but not for being defrauded. That is what were, defrauded.

Hello,

My first name is Ferenc, you can find my Facebook link in the profile. I am a ProphetMax member since May 25 2010. Just to tell anybody, I go through the pain of detox, raw food, self-improvement and taking responsibility for my actions. Responsibility means also stopping things. So not doing stuff, when anybody is doing it, if you feel so. The time Managed FX was introduced, very exciting to imagine that I can not be responsible for the trading, but I felt that was not for me, decided not to open an account, although I payed the one year subscription. Instead I went with the FX algorithm service using as a signaling service. I learned FX trading and since January it signaled couple of thousand pips movements. I trade myself on those movements, so I can only blame myself for success or failure.

I am happy with the services ProphetMax and Senen Pousa is providing me, it was weird to actually apply what Senen teaches and not enrolling in the Managed FX, but I did and saved myself a lot of pain. And strengthened my certainty in things even more.

My personal opinion, that nobody will make you wealthy, you are the only one, who with consistent actions can achieve results. You can also read the disclaimer of this website. And any website dealing with forex and investing. Just to tell, I did make a loss on my FX trading signaled by the Quant by my human error, but I blamed only myself, as I was not ready for the trading.

So I cannot, would not and want not blame and write bad things about Senen Pousa and ProphetMax as I cannot.

I cannot advise you what to do after this loss has happened. I can just tell you that for me ProphetMax was and is emotionally and financially profitable.

All the best and Happy Investing!

Best Regards
Ferenc Matyas

HA HA HA HA HA!!! This is so funny. That's a good JOKE!

NIce to meet you Senen Pousa shill.

Another member here that was in ProphetMax over the last year in the same investments you are in lost almost $35,000 (before the big ManagedFX scam). He also felt that Senen was a liar and in love with himself.

All the good people here that invested with Senen DID READ the fine print on his site and Senen DID NOT deliver on the promised services and DID LIE about the risks both in the webinars and ON THE SITE.

Last edited:
I agree with you Pixelpusher....we all know clearly that Ferenc is really Senen. Now he has taken on a new identity:)

HA HA HA HA HA!!! This is so funny. That's a good JOKE!

NIce to meet you Senen Pousa shill.

Another member here that was in ProphetMax over the last year in the same investments you are in lost almost $35,000 (before the big ManagedFX scam). He also felt that Senen was a liar and in love with himself.

All the good people here that invested with Senen DID READ the fine print on his site and Senen DID NOT deliver on the promised services and DID LIE about the risks both in the webinars and ON THE SITE.

Considering the amount of people who lost money and the way in which it was all lost I find this pro senen/Prophetmax crap very insensitive and in bad taste, maybe Mr ferenc you should take the time to read the entire thread before waxing lyrical about a thief, fraudster and plain old conman.

Last edited:
Still waiting for Dillards lawyers to contact me about the class action suit on behalf of the INVESTORS....

Last edited:
Still waiting for Dillards lawyers to contact me about the class action suit on behalf of the INVESTORS....

Don't expect Dillard's lawyers to represent you. Get your own counsel. Dillard is complicit in this whole scheme and you shouldn't rely on him to be unbiased. To get any compensation through Dillard he'd almost surely ask you waive your rights to sue him or claim damages based upon him acting as a referring broker in this ProphetMax deal.

Again, meet with your own lawyer on this. Any lawyer will give you a free introductory meeting to discuss your case and decide if their law firm can help you. You need an independent person that is looking out for your own best interests.

If anyone comes up with an attorney I would like to be included. I contacted EVG but received no response. Hate to think these guys are going to skate.

I have the Bank account info where I wired my money on May 5, 2012...
BANK ID (routing # or swift codes)
SGBLAU25/021000021/Sort 112-879
St.George Bank 4-16 Montgomery St. Kogavah
New South Wales 2217, Australia

Beneficiary 446732812
Investment Intelligence Corporation
Level 19, 1 Eagle Street
Brisbane, Queensland 4000 Australia

Some small typos in the above :
Swift code - it's ans "S" (not a "5") at the end.
The bank address is Kogarah (not Kogavah as shown above)

Here is a copy-paste of the bank details received from PM:

Bank Name: St George Bank
SWIFT CODE: SGBLAU2S
Routing Number: 021000021
BSB/Branch Number: 112-879
Account Number: 446 732 812
Account Name: Investment Intelligence Corporation
Bank Address: 4-16 Montgomery St
Kogarah New South Wales 2217
Australia

ProphetMax™
Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd.
Waterfront Place
Level 19, 1 Eagle St
Brisbane, Queensland, 4000
AUSTRALIA

In Bellingham, WA USA where Joel resides he is partners I think it was in a Thai restauarant. For what its worth

I put a report on Ripoffreport.com and mentioned Joel with his sanook international. No luck with Kevin Clarke. I just want to know who actually pocketed all the money they stole.

I put a report on Ripoffreport.com and mentioned Joel with his sanook international. No luck with Kevin Clarke. I just want to know who actually pocketed all the money they stole.

If we could only find out what previous scam they pulled and what names they used. Who even knows if Senen Pousa is his real name.

I have a very important update relative to the recent implosion of Global Forex Management
and IB Capital, and the steps that we have taken to co-operate with Australian regulators.
Since May 2012, I have been voluntarily contributing information to ASIC to assist them:

1. To evaluate and understand the business model of Investment Intelligence Corporation
2. To understand the services we provide
3. With my understanding of the roles played by parties at IB Capital and Global Forex Management
4. With my understanding of the role played by Joel Friant
5. By agreeing to consent orders that will help ASIC to accelerate their inquiries & investigations

Tomorrow we intend to formalize these co-operative actions and provide even further transparency by agreeing to Consent Orders in the Supreme Court that will give members, investors and myself, the peace of mind in knowing that all ProphetMax Managed FX membership fees will be transferred from the control of banks to ASIC, until the investigation into what has occurred in this matter is resolved to ASIC's satisfaction.
This represents a positive step forward that should allow for an accelerated resolution to this
investigation.

It should be clear that these actions DO NOT constitute an admission on the part of myself or
Investment Intelligence Corporation to the contravention of ANY laws. Rather they represent a
collaborative effort by Investment Intelligence Corporation, its legal counsel, myself and ASIC, to
further this investigation and quicken the process that has commenced.

Again, I thank you for your patience, your tolerance and your continued loyalty in this matter. I am positively optimistic that (hopefully sooner rather than later) justice will prevail and we will all be rewarded with the knowledge of what actually occurred, and if that discovery is found to be unlawful, the restitution of all or part of the losses we have all incurred.

Respectfully,

Senen Pousa
Director
Investment Intelligence Corporation