ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

To those that read this, you will save yourself a big hassle and easily win the dispute by claiming the transaction was "UNAUTHORIZED". Sure it might be a little bit of a fib, but who lied to you? The bank is going to make you go through a ton of hoops if you try to explain anything.

Senens bank will forward him the dispute and he will be able to respond to it saying you did receive services and he knows you can't prove otherwise. The banks will decide in his favor, however if you take my advice, there is no argument. And since the time frame has lapsed (60-days from the statement date which the transaction appeared) your claim is likely to not accepted.

However if you claim the transaction was unauthorized, there is a better chance they will accept and process your claim and credit your account indefinitely.

But do whatever you are comfortable with.

Great points...

Unfortunately, this is too late for me as I have already begun the process as if the charge was authorized... but the obligation not met. The complexities of the relationships between entities makes it a difficult sell.

Thanks!

I plan on attempting to use the emails that Mike Dillard posted for marketing this boondoggle.

Take care people, Technically speaking if you renege on your payment to either Dillard or Prophet Max, they can ruin your credit rating for non payment and wind up in collection status..

Last edited:
Great points...

Unfortunately, this is too late for me as I have already begun the process as if the charge was authorized... but the obligation not met. The complexities of the relationships between entities makes it a difficult sell.

Thanks!

I plan on attempting to use the emails that Mike Dillard posted for marketing this boondoggle.

Speak the truth - it won't fail you. Besides, maybe your bank received several chargeback requests based on "AUTHORIZED" payments. I was rejected by Citibank by phone but followed through with a 12-page description of what happened and Citibank is now reconsidering my request. The truth is your best ally.

Take care people, Technically speaking if you renege on your payment to either Dillard or Prophet Max, they can ruin your credit rating for non payment and wind up in collection status..

That is not true regarding Dillard. He is worried about this investigation and all you have to is threaten to make noise and you can your 2k back plus full refund on everything you have ever paid Robert Hirsch and Mike Dillard since the beginning of EVG.

If enough of you get together, you can all get full EVG refunds. They just don't want to go to jail. You are screwed with Senen. Go after an EVG liquidation and stake your claim.

Senen also looks amazingly 'uncomfortable' in that video...it would set up red flags for me just looking and watching his mannerisms.

You know my wife picked up on that right away, but at the first viewing I was excited about the financial positivity that Senen was having me imagine. It was on the 2nd rewatching that I saw all kinds of red flags and I caught up to my wife.

I am also seeking a return of the subscription fee to IIC with my CC company.My CC company is giving me a hassle regarding what it was I was actually paying for with the $2000 subscription fee. I
QUOTE]

this was promised weekly and not delivered weekly

Meet Our The New Millionaires Circle - LIVE in 45 minutes...

Hi xxxxxxxx

If you were at the Gathering last week you know I announced that, starting this week, we will begin our Prophetmax The New Millionaires Circle Series of F.R.E.E. educational WEEKLY webinars.

These are strictly for members only - they are being held exclusively for Investment Intelligence Corporation and ProphetMax members.

Between myself and Siddique, we are going to introduce you to the BEST of the BEST from around the world. These people are always on the cutting edge of what's new and they have all touched thousands of people's life.

They are ethical.

Their processes work.

They want to help others.

And they're going to give you enough free tips that, if you apply them, have the potential to easily help you generate a $6,000 cash windfall in the next 12 months or $500 per month - minimum. That's our goal.

This is for all of you who want to know how to promote ProphetMax and how to combine what Siddique shared in his session, to generate a minimum of $6,000 in 2012.

Meet Mike Enos for....

"Discover 8 Ways To Make Nich Site Profits.."

Here are the cliff-notes on Mike Enos...

* Process Automation expert for over 27 years
* Has built automation systems for companies including Xerox and Oceanspray Cranberries.
* Has sold nearly $1,000,000 of product on eBay and taught his system with tens of thousands of eBay sellers.

Mike Enos is a Joint Venture Partner of Siddique and Siddique has offered to host the event for us.

New York: 3pm (EST), Wednesday, March 21st, 2012
California: 12pm (PST), Wednesday, March 21st, 2012
London: 8pm, Wednesday, March 21st, 2012
Sydney: 7am, Thursday, March 22nd, 2012

If you're not sure what time that is in your "neck of the woods", go here and calculate it:

Meeting Planner

To register and reserve a seat click here:

http://www.webinarswaps.com/r/133/2791

Enjoy...take notes...then take action!

Warm regards,

Senen Pousa
Director
Investment Intelligence Corporation

And people pay to get Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) shoveled at them!? Disgusting.

Speak the truth - it won't fail you. Besides, maybe your bank received several chargeback requests based on "AUTHORIZED" payments. I was rejected by Citibank by phone but followed through with a 12-page description of what happened and Citibank is now reconsidering my request. The truth is your best ally.

The problem with the truth is.., the people processing these disputes are minimum waged and usually outsourced where english is not their native language. They don't care and they probably won't be able to understand something as complex as this. But it depends on your bank. The sh*ttiest banks (capital one/household and the other bottom feeders) you'll have a problem with, the less sh*ttier ones you may have a better chance. Most of these people in the customer service/fraud/chargeback dept, whatever you want to call it, have very limited cognitive skills.

The better banks will take care of unauthorized charges, if you are a good customer, they may extend these times limits 6 months to a year, but thats for unauthorized transactions. And keep in mind you can't change your reason for the dispute.

I speak from experience, in the banking industry and as a consumer and merchant.

Just an FYI. :D

I wouldn't let that scare you. You got ripped off, them sending you a collection letter is laughable. Them trying to ding your credit, well, they are opening pandoras box for lawsuits. None of which will happen. Senan isn't even in the USA so he can't touch your credit. You may want to read up on the FDCPA 15 USC Chapter 41, Subchapter V - DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES | LII / Legal Information Institute

Stand up for yourself and fight back. Don't let these predators dominate you.

To those that read this, you will save yourself a big hassle and easily win the dispute by claiming the transaction was "UNAUTHORIZED". Sure it might be a little bit of a fib, but who lied to you? The bank is going to make you go through a ton of hoops if you try to explain anything.

Senens bank will forward him the dispute and he will be able to respond to it saying you did receive services and he knows you can't prove otherwise. The banks will decide in his favor, however if you take my advice, there is no argument. And since the time frame has lapsed (60-days from the statement date which the transaction appeared) your claim is likely to not accepted.

However if you claim the transaction was unauthorized, there is a better chance they will accept and process your claim and credit your account indefinitely.

But do whatever you are comfortable with.

Hi
Good idea, but is that viable 4 mths or so after the payment was made? Is it just a case of saying I didn't authorise that payment? I made my payment with visa electron, just goes straight out of my current account.
Many thanks

Depends on your relationship with your bank. Maybe they'll accept it, maybe not. But by law you have up to two billing cycles from which the transaction took place to file a dispute.

However I've seen banks extend this time-frame, but this is a case by case basis and entirely at the banks discretion.

Read the back of your statement or call your bank to report the "error". You can send your own signed and dated letter or they will send a form for you to sign. Time is everything. But it doesn't hurt to try even though the time to report has expired.

If you want to read more about the Fair Credit Billing Act it can be found here:
The short version: http://ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre16.shtm
The written law: 15 USC Part D - Credit Billing | LII / Legal Information Institute

Last edited:
have no idea. though it may be advisable for anyone that wants a copy of any information that is useful to them to copy it now. 2031

keep an eye on the post count, if anyone see it drop give a shout to the thread.

Yes, copy everything useful. It's July 19 - and this thread has dried up.... valuable information like authority links posted by Macaoman gone. Would have appreciated an advance warning!

Okay, WTF, are there really 269 pages, say 1000 posts (more like 1400 prob.) in TWO WEEKS of people essentially getting on the war wagon over the same alleged, I guess -- sorta pyramid scam? I'm so blown away that I am not believing my eyes and need someone to tell me, "Ya there are" ....bcz I've never seen anything like that before.... sorry off topic, kinda but.... wow. Seperately; was this forum originally an Australian hangout made by Aussies, or am I not really seeing 20x more Australians here and everywhere else on the site..... if I'm wrong its cuz my head is still spinning from this thread...damn....

Hi all,

Sadly it appears the saga is far from over but having left the scene early on I'd like to send out a big heartfelt thank you to everyone who has contributed and freely given their time and expertise over these months to help those in need (you know who you are).

Having started this thread as a call for information I trust it has proved an invaluable resource to those unfortunate to have been affected by this scam and needless to say, may those crooks quickly get the justice they rightly deserve.

Thanks again,
Ki1ian

Okay, WTF, are there really 269 pages, say 1000 posts (more like 1400 prob.) in TWO WEEKS of people essentially getting on the war wagon over the same alleged, I guess -- sorta pyramid scam? I'm so blown away that I am not believing my eyes and need someone to tell me, "Ya there are" ....bcz I've never seen anything like that before.... sorry off topic, kinda but.... wow. Seperately; was this forum originally an Australian hangout made by Aussies, or am I not really seeing 20x more Australians here and everywhere else on the site..... if I'm wrong its cuz my head is still spinning from this thread...damn....

The forum is not Australian but this scam targeted a lot of Australians so you have many of them commenting here.

By the way this sort of thing is not unusual, at least one or two new ones appear every month.

Here is an email I received yesterday from IB Capital. I had left my account open in hopes of benefitting all. Would appreciate comments.

Dear clients,

As of the 17th of July 2012, we are no longer registered as a Financial Service Provider (FSP) in New Zealand, and we have therefore closed down our website. The reason for the de-registration by the New Zealand Financial Service Provider Registrar (FSPR) is because we no longer have the management and control of the business out of New Zealand.

CLICK HERE TO OPEN THE DEREGISTER NOTICE FROM THE FSPR*

The above decision was taken as we are currently in the process of establishing our business in Europe where we have the management and control, and where we will be authorized and regulated to conduct business in the EU under the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (“MiFID”).

We therefore kindly ask all clients whom have not to date withdrawn their funds with us to complete the form at the following link and as attached:

CLICK HERE TO OPEN THE WITHDRAWAL FORM*

* This form is in .pdf format, if you do not have this software installed, please download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view forms.

The Form can be filled in ONLINE by typing into the Form, and we kindly ask you to use this function so that all information will be clear and readable. After filling in the Form you can print it and sign it by hand (not digital) and return it to us by email. We ask you to make sure the format is clear and in a high resolution.

The Form should be returned to the following email address: [email protected].

If you have any questions regarding this correspondence please kindly address them to our Compliance Team at [email protected] or alternatively contact your IB, who will advise you of next steps. We take this opportunity to thank you for your business to date.

Best regards,

IB Capital FX (NZ) LLP.

If you already have send a withdrawal form and closed your account then please disregard this email.

Also noting on the facebook site that many members have not received refunds for 2 weeks or more

Here is an email I received yesterday from IB Capital. I had left my account open in hopes of benefitting all. Would appreciate comments.

Dear clients,

As of the 17th of July 2012, we are no longer registered as a Financial Service Provider (FSP) in New Zealand, and we have therefore closed down our website. The reason for the de-registration by the New Zealand Financial Service Provider Registrar (FSPR) is because we no longer have the management and control of the business out of New Zealand.

CLICK HERE TO OPEN THE DEREGISTER NOTICE FROM THE FSPR*
QUOTE]

could you post deregister notice please

so they've operated out of mauritius and got closed down there.

got closed down operating out of new zealand. and by the look of the date on the dereg notice they look to have been running away just after the scam hit.

now they want to operate in the eu :-0

when they pop up make sure you all shout loudly about it if you spot them...

for they are the best of the best!

Can someone from Australia please help everyone else who has been ripped off by Senen Pousa by researching the INVESTMENT INTELLIGENCE CORPORATION PTY LTD.

Senen Pousa is a Director of that company.

My understanding of Australian law is that the Names and the Home/Residential addresses of the Directors MUST be provided in the company documents. (pboyles is very good at providing that information for any scammers from the UK. Can someone in Australia find out the same info for INVESTMENT INTELLIGENCE CORPORATION PTY LTD and Senen Pousa )

Can someone in Australia please advise us of the Home / Residential address and any contact numbers for Senen Pousa