ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/shpdlwchht4oh8l/yuu8ruiypm
How's that- does it work?

Just wondering if there is anyone who has a recording of the original webinar, or the follow-up webinar, held by MD that introduced PM and did the big sell? If so, I for one would appreciate the opportunity to have a copy or at least to view it again. Anyone who does have it - it would be great if you could upload it to a drop box ( http://db.tt/Q3K6vuGS ) so it can be shared / viewed by all. Drop box is free. Thanks

This is quite a comical video...some of the thinks Mike says...just have me reeling, "Ouch...Oh...you did not just say that..."

They kept going on and on about the office...the building...Senen is our brother...

Its painful to watch...

Unbelievable...

Senen also looks amazingly 'uncomfortable' in that video...it would set up red flags for me just looking and watching his mannerisms.

Senen also looks amazingly 'uncomfortable' in that video...it would set up red flags for me just looking and watching his mannerisms.

All along I thought Senen looked unconfortable and wondered if he could as much as smile. Mike must have known that 1 Eagle St was a serviced office and yet sold it as otherwise making a big thing of the other names on the board down stairs. Many of us had those niggly doubts but went ahead anyway because Mike was putting in his own money....Early on I tried to find some dirt on Senen Pousa but came up with zero on the web.

Posted on FB

Received this email this morning in response to my second contact requesting a refund of the membership fees. Several red flags are contained such as only accepting wire transfers (no cc chargebacks), etc. Plus, from following others comments, I seriously doubt the stated return of Quant. Read and have a good laugh!

Hi xxxx,

Firstly, I apologize for the delay in responding to your email. However because a couple of members have made claims relative to the lawfulness of a refund (despite Senen clearly communicating a firm "no refund policy" before members could join, plus the fact that it is impossible for a member to join without checking the agreement to the terms and condtions - which includes the no refund policy - Senen sought legal advice in case any laws had changed since his initial legal advice. No such changes have occurred, and the lettter that you received had been approved by the law firm that reviews or prepares legal documents for Investment Intelligence Corporation.

We are aiming to complete due diligence on 6 new managed funds within 60 days. Of course we will be enlisting the services of a law firm to do far deeper due diligence on all of these funds, than we have ever conducted in the past. This will include, where possible, background checks and criminal checks.

ProphetMax Quant is also available to members, however we are only accepting wire transfers for anyone who wants to become a ProphetMax Pro/Quant Member.

At 9pm (EST – New York) on Monday, July 16th, 2012 we are holding an orientation webinar for anyone who wants to consider becoming a ProphetMax Pro/Quant member and wants to learn about ProphetMax Quant. Since August 2011, in LIVE trading ProphetMax Quant has generated a return of 21%. During the same period the S&P500 has generated a return of just 10.05%. Quant has outperformed the S&P 500 by over 100%. ProphetMax Quant, in back-tests has achieved returns, when compounded over time, of over 100% per year. All of these will be options that you can consider.

We provide research, and will continue to do so.

The refund refusal letter still stands.

We thank you for your understanding.

We look forward to continue being of service to you.

Respectfully,

Posted on FB

Received this email this morning in response to my second contact requesting a refund of the membership fees. Several red flags are contained such as only accepting wire transfers (no cc chargebacks), etc. Plus, from following others comments, I seriously doubt the stated return of Quant. Read and have a good laugh!

Hi xxxx,

Firstly, I apologize for the delay in responding to your email. However because a couple of members have made claims relative to the lawfulness of a refund (despite Senen clearly communicating a firm "no refund policy" before members could join, plus the fact that it is impossible for a member to join without checking the agreement to the terms and condtions - which includes the no refund policy - Senen sought legal advice in case any laws had changed since his initial legal advice. No such changes have occurred, and the lettter that you received had been approved by the law firm that reviews or prepares legal documents for Investment Intelligence Corporation.

We are aiming to complete due diligence on 6 new managed funds within 60 days. Of course we will be enlisting the services of a law firm to do far deeper due diligence on all of these funds, than we have ever conducted in the past. This will include, where possible, background checks and criminal checks.

ProphetMax Quant is also available to members, however we are only accepting wire transfers for anyone who wants to become a ProphetMax Pro/Quant Member.

At 9pm (EST – New York) on Monday, July 16th, 2012 we are holding an orientation webinar for anyone who wants to consider becoming a ProphetMax Pro/Quant member and wants to learn about ProphetMax Quant. Since August 2011, in LIVE trading ProphetMax Quant has generated a return of 21%. During the same period the S&P500 has generated a return of just 10.05%. Quant has outperformed the S&P 500 by over 100%. ProphetMax Quant, in back-tests has achieved returns, when compounded over time, of over 100% per year. All of these will be options that you can consider.

Respectfully,

Who wrote this? Most communications came from Joel, but I thought he disappeared...

Not sure, the signature was cut off. This was not to me, but to an individual on the FB site.

Why would joel still be involved with a jackass like senen once he found out senen coned everyone. The only reason senen is trying to do these pm pro and quant is so he can keep our money because he is still offering a "service". Probably his lawyers addvice.

The only reason senen is trying to do these pm pro and quant is so he can keep our money because he is still offering a "service". .

I agree, trying to show a service to try to prevent or slow the cc charge backs that are occurring.

Posted on FB

Hi xxxx,

Respectfully,

I have to say if anybody falls for this after their recent experience they are truly retarded and deserve no sympathy whatsoever. What on earth is wrong with people that believe this crap?

I have to say if anybody falls for this after their recent experience they are truly retarded and deserve no sympathy whatsoever. What on earth is wrong with people that believe this crap?

The kind of people that the likes of sociopaths and scammers prey on and count on. An easy mark.

Posted on FB

Respectfully,

funny, I heard the title posted for last nights gathering was "Puppies, Mind and Attention"

Does this make sense to you as it does to me ..... it is two months ago today that we suffered the financial blowout thanks to Kevin Clarke and Senen Pousa, Joel Friant and the introducer Michael Dillard. Let's celebrate and create a blackout - we will no longer attend Pousa's webinars, period. We will no longer participate or react to anything that comes from that direction, period. We won't ask anymore, "What is wrong with Senen Pousa? "What is wrong with Mike Dillard? I think we know the answer now. Let's move on with more discovery, getting authorities to ACT, and getting the papers to expose the fraud.

I have no answers either- only questions.

This is my second post...please forgive me if this has been covered.

I am also a victim of the ProphetMax scam. I have requested a return of my remaining funds from IB capital. My balance on their accounts has said 0 for about 2 weeks, but the money has not yet arrived in my US account. I'm getting a little worried.

I am also seeking a return of the subscription fee to IIC with my CC company.

My CC company is giving me a hassle regarding what it was I was actually paying for with the $2000 subscription fee. I am embarassed to say I have nothing in writing save the receipt. The promo materials that were on the ProphetMax site have been taken down.

Does anyone have any documentation regarding what ProphetMax/Managed Fx was supposed to provide? Looking back, flags should have told me not to pursue this when they were so secretive about the inner workings from the beginning. I am humbled by my naivety. Is the objective of the service clear in any of the promo videos with EVG? I have a very difficult time stomaching Senan's face, let alone his voice. Any suggestions welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

Yes I screwed up. I trusted these guys. Expensive lesson learned.

I am also seeking a return of the subscription fee to IIC with my CC company.My CC company is giving me a hassle regarding what it was I was actually paying for with the $2000 subscription fee. I
QUOTE]

this was promised weekly and not delivered weekly

Meet Our The New Millionaires Circle - LIVE in 45 minutes...

Hi xxxxxxxx

If you were at the Gathering last week you know I announced that, starting this week, we will begin our Prophetmax The New Millionaires Circle Series of F.R.E.E. educational WEEKLY webinars.

These are strictly for members only - they are being held exclusively for Investment Intelligence Corporation and ProphetMax members.

Between myself and Siddique, we are going to introduce you to the BEST of the BEST from around the world. These people are always on the cutting edge of what's new and they have all touched thousands of people's life.

They are ethical.

Their processes work.

They want to help others.

And they're going to give you enough free tips that, if you apply them, have the potential to easily help you generate a $6,000 cash windfall in the next 12 months or $500 per month - minimum. That's our goal.

This is for all of you who want to know how to promote ProphetMax and how to combine what Siddique shared in his session, to generate a minimum of $6,000 in 2012.

Meet Mike Enos for....

"Discover 8 Ways To Make Nich Site Profits.."

Here are the cliff-notes on Mike Enos...

* Process Automation expert for over 27 years
* Has built automation systems for companies including Xerox and Oceanspray Cranberries.
* Has sold nearly $1,000,000 of product on eBay and taught his system with tens of thousands of eBay sellers.

Mike Enos is a Joint Venture Partner of Siddique and Siddique has offered to host the event for us.

New York: 3pm (EST), Wednesday, March 21st, 2012
California: 12pm (PST), Wednesday, March 21st, 2012
London: 8pm, Wednesday, March 21st, 2012
Sydney: 7am, Thursday, March 22nd, 2012

If you're not sure what time that is in your "neck of the woods", go here and calculate it:

Meeting Planner

To register and reserve a seat click here:

http://www.webinarswaps.com/r/133/2791

Enjoy...take notes...then take action!

Warm regards,

Senen Pousa
Director
Investment Intelligence Corporation

My CC company is giving me a hassle regarding what it was I was actually paying for with the $2000 subscription fee. I am embarassed to say I have nothing in writing save the receipt. The promo materials that were on the ProphetMax site have been taken down.

To those that read this, you will save yourself a big hassle and easily win the dispute by claiming the transaction was "UNAUTHORIZED". Sure it might be a little bit of a fib, but who lied to you? The bank is going to make you go through a ton of hoops if you try to explain anything.

Senens bank will forward him the dispute and he will be able to respond to it saying you did receive services and he knows you can't prove otherwise. The banks will decide in his favor, however if you take my advice, there is no argument. And since the time frame has lapsed (60-days from the statement date which the transaction appeared) your claim is likely to not accepted.

However if you claim the transaction was unauthorized, there is a better chance they will accept and process your claim and credit your account indefinitely.

But do whatever you are comfortable with.