ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

VICTIMS, ACT FAST!! IB Capital has now filed for deregistration: Company removals notice dated 21 June 2012 - s318(1)(b) | Companies Office The Official Site

So be sure to submit a detailed objection to this move at [email protected] or else there will soon be no one to redeem your losses from!

This is the response I got from filing an objection:

Per section 20 of the New Zealand Financial Service Providers (Registration and Dispute Resolution) Act 2008, only the financial service provider may object to deregistration from the Financial Service Providers Register. We have not received an objection from them to date.

A financial service provider may no longer provide financial service in New Zealand after deregistration; however, this FSP is also registered on the New Zealand Companies Office Register as an overseas company. At this time the limited company IB CAPITAL FX (NZ) LLP (3677912) is not undergoing deregistration and must continue to comply with all laws governing this type of entity. Complainants may review the Companies office public notice website and object to deregistration of the limited company entity if action to deregister is initiated in the future.

The Office of the Registrar of Financial Service Providers has reviewed the information provided below. The Registrar’s office does not have authority to negotiate disputes regarding conduct.

Under the Financial Service Providers (Registration and Dispute Resolution) Act 2008, all financial service providers providing services to the public must join a dispute resolution scheme. Please be advised that we have verified that IB CAPITAL FX (NZ) LLP are members of an approved Dispute Resolution Scheme under the trading name IBCAP. A copy of the information below has been forwarded to Financial Dispute Resolution (the reserve scheme).

To lodge a complaint about the conduct of this FSP you may contact:

Financial Dispute Resolution (the reserve scheme)

Level 9, 109 Featherston Street, Wellington 6011
Financial Dispute Resolution

For more information regarding complaints you may visit our web site at: Complaints about FSPs | Companies Office FSP

If you have further queries about the contents of this email, please email [email protected] or call our Business Service Centre toll free within New Zealand on 0508 377 746 or for international callers, please call us on +64 3 962 6162.

Kind Regards,

FSPR Compliance Team

lol, yep!!

I'm finding it all very depressing just how stupid some of these people really are. It makes me wonder what sort of life they live if they can be taken like this and still not even recognize it as a crime :cry:

Quote :“Anyone can be misled by a clever person, and no one likes to readily admit that they have been had. It is a sign of character and maturity to realize this, and admit you were deceived, and to demand change and reform. But some people cannot do this, even when the facts of the deception are revealed. It seems as though the more incorrect that the truth shows them to be, the louder and more strident they become in shouting down and denying the reality of the situation. And anyone who denies their perspective becomes ‘the other,’ someone to be feared and hated, shunned and eliminated, one way or the other.”
:eek:

Why are you wasting people's time posting here. You just write utter nonsense. Do you think you are a comedian or what?

Yes - if you right-click on his name, there is an option to add him to your ignore list.

You'll see they'll have posted but not the dribble.

If he is a Senen fan he may be just giving us an indication the line of defense Senen may take when he starts to think about serving time.

This is useful as we should think about collecting evidence now (if there is evidence) that would counter-act such a defense.

On a positive - at least his fans now starting to think something smells fishy.

Last edited:
This is the response I got from filing an objection:

Per section 20 of the New Zealand Financial Service Providers (Registration and Dispute Resolution) Act 2008, only the financial service provider may object to deregistration from the Financial Service Providers Register. We have not received an objection from them to date.

A financial service provider may no longer provide financial service in New Zealand after deregistration; however, this FSP is also registered on the New Zealand Companies Office Register as an overseas company. At this time the limited company IB CAPITAL FX (NZ) LLP (3677912) is not undergoing deregistration and must continue to comply with all laws governing this type of entity. Complainants may review the Companies office public notice website and object to deregistration of the limited company entity if action to deregister is initiated in the future.

The Office of the Registrar of Financial Service Providers has reviewed the information provided below. The Registrar’s office does not have authority to negotiate disputes regarding conduct.

Under the Financial Service Providers (Registration and Dispute Resolution) Act 2008, all financial service providers providing services to the public must join a dispute resolution scheme. Please be advised that we have verified that IB CAPITAL FX (NZ) LLP are members of an approved Dispute Resolution Scheme under the trading name IBCAP. A copy of the information below has been forwarded to Financial Dispute Resolution (the reserve scheme).

To lodge a complaint about the conduct of this FSP you may contact:

Financial Dispute Resolution (the reserve scheme)

Level 9, 109 Featherston Street, Wellington 6011
Financial Dispute Resolution

For more information regarding complaints you may visit our web site at: Complaints about FSPs | Companies Office FSP

If you have further queries about the contents of this email, please email [email protected] or call our Business Service Centre toll free within New Zealand on 0508 377 746 or for international callers, please call us on +64 3 962 6162.

Kind Regards,

FSPR Compliance Team

i believe everyones confusion has arisen due to incorrect documents being quoted and linked to, namely post 1747 and there was another earlier post? looks deleted?. anyhow, those linked to the wrong department which was the department for company registrations, and not the financial service providers register, and to a doc that contained no info re ib cap at all.

this wrong info gave the false impressions that this deregistering was able to be challenged by individuals. this disinformation just wastes everyones time.

post 1724 contains the correct document, i don't believe there's any other info or doc out on this yet?

i think we now getting a vivid picture of what fxmarkets was up to to be deregistered in mauritius. :LOL: @ global forex managers, thay can sure pick em :p

i believe everyones confusion has arisen due to incorrect documents being quoted and linked to, namely post 1747 and there was another earlier post? looks deleted?. anyhow, those linked to the wrong department which was the department for company registrations, and not the financial service providers register, and to a doc that contained no info re ib cap at all.

this wrong info gave the false impressions that this deregistering was able to be challenged by individuals. this disinformation just wastes everyones time.

post 1724 contains the correct document, i don't believe there's any other info or doc out on this yet?

i think we now getting a vivid picture of what fxmarkets was up to to be deregistered in mauritius. :LOL: @ global forex managers, thay can sure pick em :p

For clarification post 1721 I believe contains the correct document, not 1724 :?: probably renumbered after deletions..

For clarification post 1721 I believe contains the correct document, not 1724 :?: probably renumbered after deletions..

yes you're right! 1724 was the post number this morning. 3 posts prior to the correct info post has been removed since this morning.

the same disinformation was posted to the wasteland that was the evg page, dennis doing his best to keep the chat going.

from todays evg comments..

"Kung Fu Finance just posted about Prophetmax being a scam...."

really, a little late to the party don't you think. let's hope kungfugirl doesn't offer for sale any kind of market analysis :p

yes you're right! 1724 was the post number this morning. 3 posts prior to the correct info post has been removed since this morning.

due to the date of what was post 1724 i'm thinking that this thread is being watched, lawyers representing these scammers are complaining and posts are going mia, maybe?

due to the date of what was post 1724 i'm thinking that this thread is being watched, lawyers representing these scammers are complaining and posts are going mia, maybe?

There were some trolling comments here that mods deleted that were posted on several threads. Maybe that was the discrepancy?

Last edited:
This is a shot in the dark, and I apologize if it has been posted earlier. I have read the entire thread. Did anyone save a copy of the EVG Lesson 19 video where Senen states that a 3% risk tolerance was in place for the ProphetMax Managed FX system?

just for info I received all remaining monies back from IB capital today took just over a week from sending the withdrawal form, I quizzed them on the sudden need to withdraw and close and this is the response I got back:-

Dear Client,

It was a board decision to no longer continue business in the jurisdiction the IB resides.

You are a client of your IB and as our cooperation stops we will need to close your account.

We are informed by your IB that they will be in contact with you shortly to advise you of next steps.

We are a execution only broker and do not trade for you, please contact your trading agent for further information

Kind regards,

Compliance

I got my 37% back....Maybe I'll get my own lawyer to get back the money IB CAPITAL either stole or accidentally lost by not adhereing to the contract rules which evidently makes their last disclaimer moot......Bend Over IB---Papa's home.....

This is a shot in the dark, and I apologize if it has been posted earlier. I have read the entire thread. Did anyone save a copy of the EVG Lesson 19 video where Senen states that a 3% risk tolerance was in place for the ProphetMax Managed FX system?

I have the video :smart:

That scumbag Pousa held a webinar yesterday where he asked his sheeple for more money - presumably to fund his legal action against his own sidekicks Joel Friant and Kevin Clarke. I'm sure dozens of morons are now parting with the next portion of their hard-earned cash.

I think all members of prophetmax should sit on the sidelines and not part with any more money, the same with EVG members. At the end of the day these bodys did not do there due diligence in this mater and were blinded by $ signs. That said this is just my opinion and I am sure some people will have there's.

Quick Question - Under NZ Law is IB Capital FX (NZ) able to accept an LPOA from un unlicensed Introducing broker.
They state that checking licensing is not their responsibility , but is it?
They have also stated that GFM was trading the account from the beginning. They state that an IB Broker can subcontract to another trader.
I need to get them under NZ Law - happy to make them turn up there and meet them in court.

Did your LPOA provide for it?

Customer aknowledges and understands that IB Cap FX (NZ) LLP is hereby given authorisation to follow the instructions of the authorised Customer's trading agent in every respect with regards to the cusopmers foreign currency trading account with IB Cap