ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Someone on back of EVG managed to get a refund without even signing the form and they had crossed out the clause mentioned. I think they are now desperate to get account closed before it is frozen by authorities....run baby run...probaly already got their next scam set up on some island paradise.

for information re IB capitals license

18 Deregistration of financial service provider;
(1)The Registrar must deregister a financial service provider after a notice period in accordance with sections 19 and 20, if the Registrar is satisfied that the provider—
(a)is no longer qualified to be registered in accordance with section 13; or
(b)is not in the business of providing a financial service (at any time after the expiry of 3 months after registration); or
(c)has been registered because of a false or misleading representation or omission; or
(d)has proffered an application fee or annual confirmation fee or levy that has subsequently been dishonoured, declined, or reversed.

My previous comments about IB now come into play. They are no longer registered (or soon to be deregistered).. They no longer have to be a member of the FDR.... Do you think they are going to follow any process with the FDR, much less act on any finding they make in favor of a client?

Best you can hope for now with IB Capital is that they return what is left in your account. Congrats to everyone who lodged complaints... 1 down and more to follow...

for information re IB capitals license

that's it, it's begun, the stampede for the exits has now started in earnest. as the first scattering cockroach scampers back to a banana republic with it's ill gotten gains.

my money is for cockroach gfm to run next. they up to their necks and in deep with all of the ib capital entities, apart from the uk shell of course, that was nothing than a front to, successfully i might add, fool the nz authorities.

pousa next, the nda was a rouse to stop you finding the truth. he up to his neck too.

dillard been quite successful in currently fooling a lot of people, but not all of you. he's going to hang around the longest and continue a while longer scamming people out of money before most wake up to the fact his legal action talk is worthless, now especially since ib will be no more.

you should take action yourself now, cut the head off his chicken by complaining to facebook that he's actively running a scam from their site. you have more than enough evidence to drop him, do it with twitter and youtube too. a lot of you failed when asked who the broker was early on. you were scared of pousa's worthless scam nda and lots more people got scammed as a result. pousa is now finished, out for the count and floundering on the canvas. now you can do the right thing and finish the job with that other scam marketer dillard.

Listen all of you good people, EVG was in for commissions on bringing pigs to the slaughter, it is clear that Pousa screwed EVG on the commission payout. Read the case of David Smith in Jamaica also a Forex traded who took down "entire villages" worth of investments and lived the high life, he's now in jail in the US and his wife is "scott free"

I'm sick to my stomach watching this thing play out.

I remain absolutely astonished that there are so many stupid people who actually believe EVG has any intention to "protect them" as part of this.

They are actively deleting any comment or post seen as derogatory or questioning ethics or integrity on Dillard's part. He promised a "BIG" update on Friday, was 4 days late, and posted a poorly written letter (including typos) from his lawyer that says absolutely nothing.

The ONLY reason to post it is to give him an excuse NOT to reveal any more details, claiming it will somehow hurt their legal strategy. Talk about BULL****.

When he posted about what he's personally doing, he says "I don't know if this is a scam or not", and then goes onto say he's leaving his money in anyway.

How f*cking stupid do you need to be into something that there's a chance it's a scam .. but you leave your money in anyway?

I once thought Mike had integrity and really was interested in the members. It's now clear that he is nothing more than an internet marketer who saw a rich opportunity peddling investment advice.

What he didn't realize is that going into the financial space is not like going into any other niche like health, marketing or meditation or anything else. There are things called regulators, fiduciary obligations, unlicensed securities legislation and a host of other items that make the investment world completely unique and different. He tried to treat it as though he's teaching people to lose weight or go to #1 on Google searches.

Perhaps the funniest part of this whole scam is how he claims in his marketing of EVG that he can "barely balance a check book" (his words), yet managed to do the entire due diligence on this investment himself in Australia. How does a guy who can't manage his own finances do due diligence on an international, complex investing scheme involving several entities, unknown strategies and countless questions that cannot be answered?

And has anyone ever asked Robert Hirsch to actually list off the companies he claims he's taken from $5 to $50 million? And did he own ANY part of any of them? He positions himself as a genius in growing companies, but if the behavior of EVG since he came on board is any demonstration of this expertise, we know what his experience and knowledge are worth.

If you have money in this ProphetMax investment you are an IDIOT if you don't start jumping up and down about this, filing complaints and SCREAMING at EVG on their website and Facebook pages. And if they keep deleting your comments, KEEP POSTING THEM. People DO see them, even for short periods of time, and that shows them that they are deleting them.

Also go post comments on the guy who started another FB page, Prophetmax Review.

If you guys do NOT rally and bring a lot of attention to this you are going to get F*CKED completely.

How much more proof do you need that these guys do NOT care about you, and it's all about protecting their own asses?

evg face book page comments are a bit on the sparse side today :whistling

4827fdff_tumbleweed.gif

now where are all their shill posters :-0

Senen is a man not a stock. And by being a man , there are qualities that differenciate one person from another. I just don't see those qualities in Senen that most claim he has. Once again, as an Investor that got burnt many times before, It is my opinion Senen was set up. I'm more pissed off at IB Capital then anybody else. So why is everybody trying to make Senen the fall guy before the facts are out???

Are you Senen or just a regular idiot?

Just a regular Idiot-I like playing the Devils Advocate. It makes me realize the inner workings of all those Involved. But if Senen really is legit, then I would vote for him this November.... Hell, who needs a Birth Certificate anyway.....He has my pencil in vote!:devilish:

youre just another pathetic troll on the net

Just a regular Idiot-I like playing the Devils Advocate. It makes me realize the inner workings of all those Involved. But if Senen really is legit, then I would vote for him this November.... Hell, who needs a Birth Certificate anyway.....He has my pencil in vote!:devilish:

Well at least you've discovered your self! :cheesy:

So how do you realise the inner workings of all those involved then?

What are your reasons for voting for Senen?

One and the same thing is it not??? :rolleyes:

lol, yep!!

I'm finding it all very depressing just how stupid some of these people really are. It makes me wonder what sort of life they live if they can be taken like this and still not even recognize it as a crime :cry:

It anyway appears to be a fly-by-night shell company set up specifically for the purpose of this scam. So it's deregistration might very well be part of the plot. I bet the victims' money (that could have never even been traded and simply stolen as the "trading losses") has now left its account with ING Bank in the Netherlands.

When I look at the NZ registration of the company IB Capital FX (NZ) llp, it appears to me to be the SAME company as IB Capital FX llp of the UK. Not a totally separate company. Just a foreign company registered to do business in New Zealand.
It is similar to processes in the state where if you set up a corporation in California, and want to do business in Florida, you need to register that California corporation as a foreign corporation for Florida.
So I think we should register complaints in the UK as well against IB Capital FX llp for whatever that is worth.
Thoughts from more experienced people?