ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

He's trying to get more money off them for a 'class action lawsuit'. It's a classic alright, reminds me of when Spiriton Media tried to get money off people to pay their accountants to submit their annual return. A few people gave them money but the accounts were never filed. Just like there will be no lawsuit here.

I suppose some people just have to find out for themselves and learn the hard way.

ah kojak got in first :clap:

it looks same style indeed, give more money to try get back what was stolen. for sure (y)

ProphetMax , The Elevation Group , Senen Pousa and the Investment Intelligence Corporation are a scam.

How do I know? This is from their website.
" Investment Intelligence Corporation holds the world's highest ranking for investment recommendations performance over the last 5 years. When compared with 15,137 MorningStar Funds and 195 investment newsletter recommendation services monitored by MarketWatch, Investment Intelligence Corporation's Passive ProphetMax service ranks #1."

Complete and total B#LLSh1T.

Anyone who send ANY money to these guys DESERVES TO LOSE EVERY CENT.
I am really getting sick of these scammers polluting the T2W forum

That girl knows her stuff (y)

Post number #4

This reminds me of the time I was trying to help this Nigerian General. He promised me 10% of $5 million if I just sent him $500 as a measure of my trustworthiness. It all worked fine but when he transferred me 500k the bank ripped him off and stole the money. Of course they won't get away with it, he just needs another $500 from me to file complaints with the Nigerian Central Bank.

What could possibly go wrong? He's such a nice chap, obviously doing his best to resolve things.

I must say us Americans are a very rowdy bunch. That being said and the fact alot of money went missing, I think Senen and Laura are very lovely people. I also think Senen is doing the best he can to solve this humongous problem at hand.

Best laugh I had...lovely people...just like Charles Manson is a lovely people...ha ha good one.

Wow-The way people bash Senen is very similar to the way shorters bash stocks. But the thing I don't understand is what is the payoff for bashing Senen. Maybe to deflect critizism from somebody else perhaps?

Wow-The way people bash Senen is very similar to the way shorters bash stocks. But the thing I don't understand is what is the payoff for bashing Senen. Maybe to deflect critizism from somebody else perhaps?

are you trolling or what ?

if you dont understand by now then congrats you are very very very slow.

Where can I sign up for the class action? Either through Dillard or otherwise?

If he is such a nice guy and wonderful fella why sign up for a class action suit against him? Just sit back, relax and wait it out. Nice chap that he is I'm sure eventually he will make certain you get all your money refunded to you, right?

Hoards of people believed Bernie Madoff was a nice gent too....right up until he was convicted and jailed.

Peter

Senen is a man not a stock. And by being a man , there are qualities that differenciate one person from another. I just don't see those qualities in Senen that most claim he has. Once again, as an Investor that got burnt many times before, It is my opinion Senen was set up. I'm more pissed off at IB Capital then anybody else. So why is everybody trying to make Senen the fall guy before the facts are out???

Senen is a man not a stock. And by being a man , there are qualities that differenciate one person from another. I just don't see those qualities in Senen that most claim he has. Once again, as an Investor that got burnt many times before, It is my opinion Senen was set up. I'm more pissed off at IB Capital then anybody else. So why is everybody trying to make Senen the fall guy before the facts are out???

well i think we know why youve been burnt before

I'm more interested in the payback ;)

b1_31.jpg

If it ain't jail then some hired cage fighter will be showing him the ropes in some dark alley sooner or later... ;)

And yet you have learned NOTHING???

Peter

How many more times are you going to fall for it?

Pugslie2000 you forget that it was Senen who introduced us to the BEST of the BEST. GFM was supposed to be a proprietary trading group with bankers and hedge fund managers as clients. Well all they have is a website, not even an office and just Kevin as the trader. No world class group. The buck stops with him. He lied and he is still lying to you.

Actually I did learned something.

1) I lost money that I did not depend on.

2) I'm looking and searching for a safe place to place and grow my money because it not safe anywhere else.

3) I get to declare my losses on my taxes albiet over a period of time which in turn is not really a lost now is it.....

4) I did find Senen to be the right man but a man surrounded by evilness. Once he masters the clowns around him, I think he would do quite well and definitly be a man I can trust.

Actually I did learned something.

1) I lost money that I did not depend on.

2) I'm looking and searching for a safe place to place and grow my money because it not safe anywhere else.

3) I get to declare my losses on my taxes albiet over a period of time which in turn is not really a lost now is it.....

4) I did find Senen to be the right man but a man surrounded by evilness. Once he masters the clowns around him, I think he would do quite well and definitly be a man I can trust.

picture a guy with messy hair, unshaven, drinken first cup of coffee for the day

i read your post, stand up & walk to the wall

i grab said messy hair and violently slam my head into the wall

i use that to constantly remind myself that people are indeed very stupid

it is almost beyond my comprehension that after a 200 freakin page thread on the dubious activities of senen pousa is that your conclusion is that he is a man you can trust

you are either an absolute idiot or part of senens web of deception

Bush was Liar who killed over 3000 people on 9/11, Obama is Liar for being the jackass that he is...Senen, well, he's an Eagle surrounded by turkeys.....Do you have proof that he lied????

I'm looking for the Eagle can somebody point me in the right direction here!

turkey-farm.jpg

Frankly speaking I wouldn't waste time on this douchebag!