ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

I saw a post made by one of the PM members claiming that Pousa stated in one of his webinar meetings that Dillard did NO due diligence. Imagine that; one crook turning against another :idea:

Senen was an obvious crook, and because he is international and probably broke... You will not get your money back from him. Mike Dillard and Robert Hirsch went for the easy money and took a cut. Most likely, They have enough based on their membership fees to pay back everyone and then some for all of their losses. All you have to do is get together and take some legal action and recoup your losses, don't fall for the idea that they somehow lost money as well and are victims. This is easy money for a good class action lawyer.

Is there a recording of this statement available somewhere?

I don't know if anyone records the meetings. I'm not a member of PM so I don't have access to the brainwashing stuff. I just remember seeing it posted on one of the FB pages but can't find it now. It's possible that it was taken down because of the ridiculously criminal secrecy agreements they all have to sign.

No secrecy agreements can spare this motley crew from monetary and criminal liability for breaching the law.

well that probably indeed the case.

but the true nature of what you all did shows their nda ruse worked. all the more were sucked in to this scam due to that ridiculous nda, and the pm members reluctance to not divulge the broker. the ones in first that hid behind that nda when questioned here, they are the ones that cost the later entrants their money.

now you all know that the broker was only a couple of months old with zero track record at the time of the dillard advertisement, you can see the nda was a sham. you all now look really foolish!! you wont be signing things like that again in a hurry, what an expensive lesson.

How is it possible if the broker wasn't even old enough for that?

obviously you have not read the thread properly.

ib capital was a dormant uk company back then, a few months previously to that it was a uk finance advice company. some broker with a fine pedigree you all protected :LOL:

i have asked in this very thread who they were using prior to ib capital, nobody is either willing to divulge, or hasn't a clue. you all here are obviously the end game casualties when they cashed in.

The question remains: what kind of services could Dillard be receiving from a dormant UK company?

eh?

well obveously it either didn't exist, or as i've been trying to find out is what was the previous broker that was being used. i needn't spell out why we need to know this as well do i ??

read the thread!

I have read it. My questions are to those who believe Mike Dillard genuinely got stuffed by Senen Pousa as opposed to them being in cahoots from day one.

how will dillard have ever got stuffed? he likely made a killing on his advertisement judging from how many of you got stiffed, therefore made more than he lost. if he was ever in it in the first place to lose anything, which i doubt very much so it win win for dillard.

he's even managing to pull wool over everyones eyes by slight of hand re the legals sham, thereby pushing demands for a refund into touch.

Last edited:
In the first webinar Dillard states that he was enrolled in PM, but had yet to add his money...which he went on to say was going to be 6 figures. I even caught that he was pushing a service he never fully tested for that 6 months he was in, but yet trusted Senen and PM with his life. That was one of the many red flags for me not to consider the offer.

So Lightning McQueen was the broker Kevin Clarke even in place and set up while Dillard was in it? Senen's only longtime customer that surfaced at the Elevation Group Facebook page complained that Senen changed his brokers frequently due to poor performance.

Dillard claimed having been a customer of Senen for six months in his promotional mailing on February 17:

Dillard_Six_Months.jpg

How is it possible if the broker wasn't even old enough for that?

Because he's lying. Do you still not get it? Con men tell lies, that's how it works. Youre putting way too much thought into this, a couple of guys made up a story about easy riches, a lot of people fell for it and gave them money, little did they care that the scheme was illegal, all they saw was the free money.

After the people's accounts were blown, Dillard issued a statement (https://www.facebook.com/notes/prop...y-which-lost-63-of-investors-/103892179752106) where he said the following:

"This past January, Robert and I flew down to Brisbane, Australia to interview Senen Pousa about his product ProphetMax, which I’d casually kept an eye on for several years."

The ProphetMax.com domain name was registered on April 13, 2010 (http://www.who.is/whois/prophetmax.com/) and this is what the website looked like on September 25, 2010 according to the Archive.org screenshot: http://web.archive.org/web/20100925013348/http://www.prophetmax.com/
nice work man

In the first webinar Dillard states that he was enrolled in PM, but had yet to add his money...which he went on to say was going to be 6 figures. I even caught that he was pushing a service he never fully tested for that 6 months he was in, but yet trusted Senen and PM with his life. That was one of the many red flags for me not to consider the offer.

So Lightning McQueen was the broker Kevin Clarke even in place and set up while Dillard was in it? Senen's only longtime customer that surfaced at the Elevation Group Facebook page complained that Senen changed his brokers frequently due to poor performance.

kevin clarke was the trader managing the accounts, the bucket shop he was trading with is ib capital. ib capital being the counterparty to all the trades, so that is the entity who has the bulk of all your money, pousa has the bulk of the subs, with dillard the not insignificant crumbs. all that would be if there was any actual trading going on in the first instance. as i will reply to another post in a bit, there's now proof that no due diligence was ever done by dillard!

After the people's accounts were blown, Dillard issued a statement (https://www.facebook.com/notes/prop...y-which-lost-63-of-investors-/103892179752106) where he said the following:

"This past January, Robert and I flew down to Brisbane, Australia to interview Senen Pousa about his product ProphetMax, which I’d casually kept an eye on for several years."

in jan ib capital (nz) was barely a month old, with the uk entity sat dormant for the past 6 months or so ..and dillard thought this ok?? no way they even looked imo! he sold you down the river!

so where were the individuals own research on this and who's fault do you really think this all is?? what were you told before sign up? were things hidden from you so you couldn't conduct proper due diligence? i think there's a whiff of that with a broker switch. we need to know the timing of the switch, maybe there's nothing prior?

Dillard's latest post on Facebook warns of massive financial losses...

What, Mike ---64% ain't enough!

:!:

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-06-09 at 10.41.40 AM.png
    Screen shot 2012-06-09 at 10.41.40 AM.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 227
Mike is late to the party in quoting George Soros and Raoul Pal (ex-Goldmann Sachs) who are both elite investment shills. The Gooses of most economies are already long cooked (if you understand derivatives) and they are just stating the glaringly obvious. Mike Dillard is just vomiting back the freely available stuff on the web and expecting his members to think it's caviar.

June 2nd, 2012 Comments - George Soros
Remarks at the Festival of Economics, Trento Italy | George Soros

May 31st, 2012 ZeroHedge Article of Raoul Pal
"The End Game: 2012 And 2013 Will Usher In The End" - The Scariest Presentation Ever? | ZeroHedge

what were you told before sign up? were things hidden from you so you couldn't conduct proper due diligence? i think there's a whiff of that with a broker switch. we need to know the timing of the switch, maybe there's nothing prior?

nothing told before membership sign up re brokers. LPOA appoints PM Managed FX as trading agent. On 24/4 an e mail went out stating that they are excited to be able to reveal the trading entity as GFM. no new LPOA signed by members
Prior to 24/4 accounts were making money. A few trades done on 30/4. then the fateful 15-17th May trades.
BIG question - the LPOA states that PM Managed FX is the trading agent.
Does that mean that PM Managed FX has to be licensed with ASIC as they are not.
I think that is why trading broker suddenly changed on 24/4

nothing told before membership sign up re brokers. LPOA appoints PM Managed FX as trading agent. On 24/4 an e mail went out stating that they are excited to be able to reveal the trading entity as GFM. no new LPOA signed by members
Prior to 24/4 accounts were making money. A few trades done on 30/4. then the fateful 15-17th May trades.
BIG question - the LPOA states that PM Managed FX is the trading agent.
Does that mean that PM Managed FX has to be licensed with ASIC as they are not.
I think that is why trading broker suddenly changed on 24/4

as far as i can see from the trading statements is that ib capital is the broker. they are "supposedly" licenced as an fx bucket shop. they also advertise to trade others money in a managed capacity, were they properly licensed through that entity initially? i don't know, you tell us.

your account manager global forex llc are a mt4 introducing broker, they too also advertise account management and look just as tin pot as ib capital. i believe they "appear" based in usa? but have no address on their website. their web site carries no regulatory info whatsoever.

look, regardless of any of this, it's quite clear it's all quacking like a duck. you were all conned with very little info. (though web searches does give a huge red light) you were all so fixated on the easy money making opportunity and would have signed anything from these internet nobodies to get on board.

can somebody please name all the individuals involved in this racket.

we don't need dillard or pousa, what we want is all the side kicks and hangers on in their organisations, the brokers, the fx managers, basically the whole damn shower off sh.....

ok list em please.

thank you :D

Last edited:
Mike Dillard and Robert Hirsch of the Elevation Group (both - USA)
Senen Pousa of Investment Intelligence Corporation (Australia)
Joel Friant of Investment Intelligence Corporation (USA)
Kevin Clarke of Global Forex Management (USA)

The names of the people behind IB Capital (New Zealand) are not known (they might be any of the above too).

The name(s) and addresses of those involved with IB are also publicly available, in fact didn't I post them? I recall a foreign sounding fellow that lived in a flat in Haarlem, Holland.