ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

I do get it. I know how online reputation management is used. Many others do not. And I agree no legitimate business needs to do this in forums or in a flood of pages to rank up in searches. I mean look at the number of brand new members coming on this thread only to specifically say positive things without evidence. This is likely the result of the management service seeing that this forum's thread is on the first page of Google results. Challenging the posters on here to provide evidence doesn't allow the thread to be subverted.

This thread is still on page one for Senen Pousa, Mike Dillard and Prophetmax.

ProphetMax , The Elevation Group , Senen Pousa and the Investment Intelligence Corporation are a scam.
. . .
Anyone who send ANY money to these guys DESERVES TO LOSE EVERY CENT.

Well, as someone who has invested Capital with Mr. Pousa, your un-welcomed wishes should not go unresponsive. :cool:

shewolf . . . How long, in your estimation is a reasonable amount of time before victims of a scam will come public and trash a fraudulent Investment Group? Acting as an internet watch dog long before the legal authorities investigate the firm.

Well, as someone who has invested Capital with Mr. Pousa, your un-welcomed wishes should not go unresponsive. :cool:

shewolf . . . How long, in your estimation is a reasonable amount of time before victims of a scam will come public and trash a fraudulent Investment Group? Acting as an internet watch dog long before the legal authorities investigate the firm.

I wouldn't want to guess but as you well know it always comes out in the end. Whether its a customer or the Attorney General in Arizona or the authorities in Norway the end will come soon enough. No doubt your own efforts in bumping up this thread in google will hasten the end so well done.

pboyles . . . I prefer to take a positive view of the potential outcome. Absence of negative feedback from actual members on the internet confirms my decision to join the group.

Seems this is all part of a wider 'ring' of similar get rich quick schemes. Kip Herriage, Karl Bessey, Mike Dillard and now Senen Pousa. Between them they have dozens of schemes on the go, some have been shut down due to being illegal pyramid schemes and other entities have been heavily fined.

Makes Mike Baghdady look like an amateur.

pboyles . . . I prefer to take a positive view of the potential outcome. Absence of negative feedback from actual members on the internet confirms my decision to join the group.

Give us a break, we know what you're up to. By the way what about that widow in the US that was ripped off by one of your schemes? Have you no shame?

This thread is still on page one for Senen Pousa, Mike Dillard and Prophetmax.
That's how I found it yesterday.

Snarky remarks by forum trolls have reinforced my belief that joining ProphetMax was the right decision. :clap:

Last edited:
That's is how I found it yesterday.

Snarky remarks by forum trolls have reinforced my belief that joining ProphetMax was the right decision. :clap:

How much did you spend on scummy newsletters and review sites only for it all to be blown away by your own stupidity in posting on a site where people actually know what you're up to? Anyhow keep it up it will remind me to keep mentioning Senen Pousa, Mike and co.

Lets not forget the rest of them, Kip Herriage, Karl Bessey, Mike Dillard just for googles benefit.

That's how I found it yesterday.

Let me get this straight, the lack of complaints on the web on Senen Pousa (via Gooogle search) as well as snarky comments here are good enough for you to lay down tens of thousands of dollars without other verifiable Senen Pousa company facts...in addition to applauding yourself? Are you really thinking this is due diligence?

You joined ProphetMax 2 months ago, but are searching now for information on Senen when you're already convinced? Who is the troll then? Why did you just join up here recently? If you provided information here based upon your last 2 months that might provide some insight, but you come here to just to troll and ridicule those of us looking for verifiable information!?

FYI, I've seen plenty of complaints on Facebook. However Google can't search in all parts of Facebook and post links because it's largely a closed system.

As for myself I need facts and companies involved before I invest. Since Mike Dillard of the Elevation Group and Senen Pousa will not provide the basic verifiable facts BEFORE investing, I'd rather go with a company that is up front with public investment results and provides a prospectus. No prospectus is provided by Senen nor the unnamed trading group. To top it off you have to sign a NON DISCLOSURE FORM. Is it any wonder you don't see complaints on the web?

Think about this. How many Investment firms make you sign a Non Disclosure form prior to investing? What is Senen hiding?

Last edited:
Did you watch the Elevation Group 5-hour Q&A like I did where he said he meditates to see where gold is going? On Facebook he discusses more about meditation and nutritional Smoothie recipes than the nuts and bolts of his investment philosophies!?
Some people find that meditation is a source of valuable information. It may/will help develop intuition which some people call gut instinct. If you found that your gut instinct was right more than half the time, wouldn't it be worth considering using it as a tool in decision making? From what I have gathered, Senen believes so, and is teaching how to develop this faculty. He believes that emotional regulation is the first step, and from what I gather in this forum and others, psychology plays a big part in successful trading/investing.

You'll find that he is not at legal risk if you lose all or part of your money. And that non-disclosure/account opening paperwork prevents you from legal action if you read the fine print.
Is a financial planner, stock broker, or mutual fund dealer at legal risk if I lose money? Not that I am aware of.

Some people find that meditation is a source of valuable information. It may/will help develop intuition which some people call gut instinct. If you found that your gut instinct was right more than half the time, wouldn't it be worth considering using it as a tool in decision making? From what I have gathered, Senen believes so, and is teaching how to develop this faculty. He believes that emotional regulation is the first step, and from what I gather in this forum and others, psychology plays a big part in successful trading/investing.

You answer is confusing. First you say "gut instinct" is useful, then you say "emotional regulation" is the first step.

I make decisions based upon fact and leave my emotions alone. That has served me from making some bad decisions. Don't get me wrong, I love meditation, but some relaxed state of mind isn't going to magically wish me to a state of financial bliss. Cold hard facts are my guide.

I already practice Tony Robbins self-help procedures and find that while it helps calm me, it isn't the answer to my financial questions. Good ole' calm, cool research is.

Is a financial planner, stock broker, or mutual fund dealer at legal risk if I lose money? Not that I am aware of.

These people are subject to arbitration if they serve you poorly and they provide a prospectus with the pitfalls right up front. AND...they don't ask you to sign a non-disclosure form.

Last edited:
FYI, I've seen plenty of complaints on Facebook.
There have been a number of issues with the large influx of new members. IIC has been rather slow to handle some of them due to being overwhelmed with supporting this influx. There is no doubt this was a troubled promotion through Mike Dillard. At this point I am in a 'wait and see' how they handle things before making definitive judgments. What I can say at this point is that I do like what Senen is teaching. I realize some people could give a flying fig about a raw food diet, meditation, and emotional regulation, but that is his approach.

As for myself I need facts and companies involved before I invest.
There are several services available to ProphetMax members:
  1. ProphetMax ManagedFX
  2. ProphetMax Pro
  3. ProphetMax FX Recorded

ProphetMax Recorded appears to be not currently active, but from what I understand, this is a service in which the member is taught how to trade currencies in a live session. This appears to be primarily educational, although it is possible that the member could open trades (using their own broker) during the session, to learn the ropes.

ProphetMax Pro is an advisory service. Senen makes recommendations, i.e. stocks, ETFs, metals, etc. The member can then act on these recommendations going through their own broker or online trading account.
ProphetMax Pro also includes Quant, which is a forex trading robot or EA. Members can run the software on their own computer, or rent a VPS. Members would open an account with a broker of their choosing. It is advised that only up to $10k be traded in this account.

ProphetMax ManagedFX is the flagship service (at the moment). This is the account that is traded by humans and provides a higher return than Quant. Funds are sent to a well known bank in care of the broker. MT4 can be used to monitor the trades. This is the one that requires an NDA and has a $10k minimum. The broker is registered with the regulatory agency in the country it is in.

I already practice a raw whole foods lifestyle with meditation techniques. How does that affect the numbers of the organization I invest with? It doesn't. While proper nutrition and calming techniques are helpful to others it still doesn't affect the trading performance one bit. It is a marketing ploy meant to play on people's stressed out lifestyles, but offers no advantage to investment performances. In short, it's a gimmick, nothing more. It won't help your bottom line and you'd be better off joining a holistic health forum for free.

Last edited:
Neither Pousa or IIC hold an AFSL or operate as an AR of one. Should they? Yes. And for those of you about to state it's education etc he doesn't need one, that's rubbish.

I have it from a reputable source within the financial industry that he attempted to gain appointment as an AR last year from at least 2 firms. Neither would touch him with a 10 foot pole. So even Senen knows he's operating an unlicensed financial services business.

Complaints should be made to ASIC via their website. The cogs turn slowly at ASIC but half a dozen complaints will get IIC flagged and escelated to investigation. Make sure to include the company ACN for IIC in your complaint if u have concerns about this outfit.