Prop trading Xetra/Germany

Pasternak

Hi,

I'm a full time trader mostly trading futures and the US markets. Currently I'm doing research trading German stocks intraday and have found a lot of opportunities. However, the commssion structure is quite prohobitive for my way of trading. I like trading small and much instead og big and less.

My question is: does any know of any German prop brokers/firms or good reliable brokers suited for electronic/program trading platforms?

Any thoughts appreciated.

Have you already found what you're looking for?

Hi,

No, there seems to very difficult to find something for stocks. I have contacted several brokers in Germany but so far noone like what I'm looking for. Do you know of any?

I am interested in trading with xetra closing imbalances, but i can t find anything on the net. Can anyone help me?

Hi fellows,

I´m on the same situation as you. I´m trying to find a broker for equities on euronext, but besides IB, which is very expensive for my daily volume, I can´t find any other.

So I would appreciate to receive information about this matter also. Please if you make any step, let me know.

Thanks so much.