Proof of consistently profitable day trading in the Foreign Exchange market!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, of course I'm assuming it's true. Such screen shots can easily be faked with Photoshop.

trenchantfx

I hope you've read our site guidelines T2W Trading Forums - FAQ: Trade2Win Site Guidelines . You will note that advertising is not allowed and vendors must register as such.

There seems to be no point to your posts unless you are attempting to use them as an advertising hook. If you continue in the same vein I will close/delete the thread.

jon

I say delete this pointless spam of a thread, as its wasted all our time to now, and has delivered nothing but a dubious non-sensical screenshot with no type of follow-up, no comments, and just a link to his website in his profile. I for one can do without chancers like this playing silly mind games!

In fairness, I've never made love to an ugly woman.

I don't drink enough beer. :D

You wanna try it mate, they don't lay back acting like a sack of spuds or thinking of England, no they put their all into it, cos they're not sure know when they're going to get it again :D

and yes the beer goggles help in the first intance of getting it on, lets not forget thats what beer was invented for ...so the ugly birds can get a fair crack of the action :whistling (y)

Hoorah for that!

Attachments

• the inventor of beer.jpg
    the inventor of beer.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 167
I can understand the cynicism.
But, to be fair, Depth Trade posted a whole thread of buys/sells without describing any methodology. He is registered as a vendor, but dont know if he started out as one from the beginning.

whether TrenchantFX is faking his screenshots, well.
his trades so far amount to grabbing 10-20 pips at a time.
if I wanted to fake results, those are not the sort of results I would show off.

who on earth would sit at a screen all morning and afternoon just to scalp 20 poxy pips?
(the first days trades showed 20 or so pips from GBPUSD that fell 150 pips. My cat could do better, and I dont have a cat.)

I think there will be no takers even if this is spam. not as long as trader_dante is alive and kicking, AND with active T2W traders looking out for each other for good trades.

however, the bored amongst us need our sport.... :devilish:

I can understand the cynicism.
But, to be fair, Depth Trade posted a whole thread of buys/sells without describing any methodology. He is registered as a vendor, but dont know if he started out as one from the beginning.

whether TrenchantFX is faking his screenshots, well.
his trades so far amount to grabbing 10-20 pips at a time.
if I wanted to fake results, those are not the sort of results I would show off.

who on earth would sit at a screen all morning and afternoon just to scalp 20 poxy pips?
(the first days trades showed 20 or so pips from GBPUSD that fell 150 pips.
My cat could do better, and I dont have a cat.)

I think there will be no takers even if this is spam. not as long as trader_dante is alive and kicking, AND with active T2W traders looking out for each other for good trades.

however, the bored amongst us need our sport.... :devilish:

Trouble is, when +20p in profit, you wouldn't know price is going to go +150p - without a crystal ball.

I'd certainly rather scalp +20 in a day than lose -20p.
:|

Trouble is, when +20p in profit, you wouldn't know price is going to go +150p - without a crystal ball.

I'd certainly rather scalp +20 in a day than lose -20p.
:|

true enough. the 20 pips won need to be understood in terms of pips risked, and how often the wins are made in relation to losses, otherwise difficult to assess what edge exists.

Have a feeling you are actually wrong. Have a feeling (quite prepared to be proved wrong) that the lines marked 'UROUT' are cancelled orders - never filled.

Like I said - I could be wrong.

GJ

GammerJammer

You are correct, 'UR Out' in the 'Order Status' column notifies a cancelled order. Thank-you for pointing this out to JTrader.

Regards

TrenchantFX

Ah, well that settles it.

Did anyone at the last London social group go short EURCHF as I mentioned? You'd have made a few hundred points by now with very limited drawdown... Perhaps close to a thousand if you did it versus the pound. Not that I know anything about FX, or indeed Switzerland given the four grand loss I made on my Euroswiss position over the weekend.

Trenchant, what is your strategy?

This is all a bit pointless isn't it?

Without any discussion of methodology etc all you're doing is just posting random results. This doesn't tell you one bit of information about whether or not you know what you're doing.

Mods - are you still keeping an eye on this?

Trenchant - go on - prove me wrong - describe how you arrive at your trade ideas and if your methodology has some merit I will post a public apology. Otherwise, bore off mate.

Love

GJ
Well, to be totally honest GJ, even if we had the full nuts & bolts (which you ain't going to get for a pay service, obviously), I'm not going to steam up my screens over 27 pips on 3 trades.

The only thing that's makes them slightly believable are their atrociously poor results.

This is all a bit pointless isn't it?

Without any discussion of methodology etc all you're doing is just posting random results. This doesn't tell you one bit of information about whether or not you know what you're doing.

Mods - are you still keeping an eye on this?

Trenchant - go on - prove me wrong - describe how you arrive at your trade ideas and if your methodology has some merit I will post a public apology. Otherwise, bore off mate.

Love

GJ

GammerJammer

If you think you can gauge ability on an anonymous internet forum by the quality of dialogue contained in posts then be rest assured you will almost always be incorrect in your assumptions.

We don't have anything to prove and in fact have more years experience in the wholesale industry than yourself. We are not going to discuss our methodology as we are sure that you would not be willing to discuss yours either. What we are willing to do is help aspiring traders by answering any questions they may have in relation to trading the foreign exchange market.

If you feel it's a pointless exercise then don't read the thread. It's not worth getting worked up over!

TrenchantFX

GammerJammer

If you think you can gauge ability on an anonymous internet forum by the quality of dialogue contained in posts then be rest assured you will almost always be incorrect in your assumptions.

We don't have anything to prove and in fact have more years experience in the wholesale industry than yourself. We are not going to discuss our methodology as we are sure that you would not be willing to discuss yours either. What we are willing to do is help aspiring traders by answering any questions they may have in relation to trading the foreign exchange market.

If you feel it's a pointless exercise then don't read the thread. It's not worth getting worked up over!

TrenchantFX

Looks as if the company has been in existence for 3 weeks, nearly.

Then why have you started a thread called "Proof of consistently profitable day trading in the Foreign Exchange market!!" :?:

jj

Mathemagician

Thanks for your post.

We have started the thread for the reason outlined in the title. This has no relevance to proveing ourselves to GammerJammer by sharing our methodology. We are sorry you misunderstood this.

TrenchantFX

Mathemagician

Thanks for your post.

We have started the thread for the reason outlined in the title. This has no relevance to proveing ourselves to GammerJammer by sharing our methodology. We are sorry you misunderstood this.

TrenchantFX
Gotcha. Since you've got so much experience at the wholesale level, why not just post your long-term track record and be done with it? That would seem the most efficient and definitive way to accomplish your aim.

jj

Status
Not open for further replies.