Profitable Forex System?

ali1980

Hello,
This forum seems very helpful for someone like me who wants to learn how to trade. I am sure there are so many successful traders in this forum. I would therefore be grateful if someone can share a profitable system with me or tell me where to look. So far I only know how to use the main indicators and can recognise chart patterns. But my demo trading has not been good. Iam looking for a successful system, a process I can follow with risk/money management.

I look forward to your help.
Thank you very much.
I hope one day I can help you.
Regards
Ali

there are ofcourse systems out there but they are all hard to find. If there is a system out there that makes money, I am sure that person will never sell it unless he is in debt for spending all his money.

I know a person but he will never sell it as i tried buying it off him. Not even for £1million.

yup thats the secret

a person that has a successful trading system doesnt need anybody so nobody with a successful trading system will post it here.

over here, I feel you can learn the basics of trading and get an Idea of how other traders look at the markets. it opens up your perspectives

Try this:
work EUR/USD and GBP/USD against each other, i.e. buy one sell the other.
Take gains of an amount you have decided on, wait for the price to fluctuate to bring your other bid back near break even or a small profit.
1, Never use a high percentage of your cash.
2, Don't be greedy and over reach.
3, Works only when market has plenty of movement.
4, Be careful.
5, Don't be greedy and over reach.
You wont be a millionaire overnight, but with practice it works 70% of the time.

forexfactory is a sold out website. They basically get paid to put what ever information brokers want. I tried posting something about dewitt who is a scum bag and unfortunatly they deleted it many times. I didnt realise he was paying them.

Besides thats the last forum you want to go to.