Profit everyday with 5ema-13ema-stoch

A very thorough and detailed answer, thank you and I look forward to reading more.

Paul

https://www.google.com/adsense

Maximize revenue from your online content

Google AdSense is a free program that enables website publishers of all sizes to display relevant Google ads and earn

You guys are sooooo 2005 at T2W :rolleyes:

Earning money via google adsense is actually the hardest way of doing it online. You either have to have a high click through rate or high traffic.

Without people clicking on any adverts he won't make more than a dime.

I created this thread to educate people on chart reading.

What all you guys have made this thread into.

Very disappointing.

Chart for today to explain

2zzrhhg.png

hahahahaha . . . . I wonder where you learned this ?? . . This guy Suresh steals my material ! I tried to help him to learn . . but when he posts it as his own . . . THAT REALLY BUGS ME
Bruce - CL Trade Group

Dear Suresh1, what you are trying to teach people is rudimentary at best and does not hold any value. And And giving it a title of "Profit everyday with 5ema-13ema-stoch" and the best daytrading method is just to missleading.

This method is so flawed that i cant decide where to pick it apart from eachother, i understand you want to teach others on this forum. But from my viewpoint you have alot of learning to do before you can give educated and insightfull education.

This is a very honest answer to you and i think most will agree, and i hope you take no offence to my post. I think your though is noble, but alittle missleading.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Suresh

Can you tell me how to get brighter, whiter teeth at home in 4 days ?

Pete