Principles of Profit Workbook?

I have it and carried out some backtests.

I decided it wasn't for me.

It is well written and does have some good stuff in there.

JonnyT

AB,

great to see a fellow Aussie on T2W.

I bought the book on a referral and couldn't be happier. Have been trading for some good wins lately (Oil has been great).

I agree with JT - the book is well written and has helped me a heck of a lot.

PM me if you want some more info.

Bushranger

Thanks for your replies guys.

Anybody know who Paul Williams is? He seems to heavily endorse this product.

Thanks

AB

AB,

I wrote the Principles of Profit book. Paul is a guy I went to school with whom I taught to trade. He was really instrumental in me actually writing a book about trading financial markets.

If you have any questions you would like answered please post them and I'll keep my eye out for them.

Thanks for your interest. (I am based in Adelaide BTW- Where are You?)

AT

Buy the book, do you have a better suggestion?

an uncle of mine moved to Adelaide from the uk and now trades over there watching the tickers every day, his names Johnny though - plays golf ALOT - perhaps you know him, let me know?

As i'm sure a you know i have also purchased the Principles Of Profit workbook and am also have a "spot of good fortune" if you like, so would recommend it to anyone.

Oh and Aussie's backup support and members only is excllent
(Don't go getting a BIG head if you read this Aussie Trader)

#PJ#

Thanks AT and Parish.

Parish I have read quite a few of your posts and it it great you are having a "spot of good fortune".

Do you use any charting software as well as POP?

And I did have a game of golf with a your uncle Jonny last time I was in Adelaide :cheesy: :cheesy:

AT: I grew up in Perth and later moved to Sydney for a couple of years and then went to Europe in 1995. Still here, living about 70km outside London in the "garden of England" Kent. It's the weather :LOL:

Cheers
AB

AB,

I use a program called analyzerxl - it is an excel spreadsheet add on that provides free end of day data for futures, currencies, stocks etc across many exchanges.

It costs about $100 but you can get a 30 day free trial download by using this link.

http://www.analyzerxl.com/files/AXL-5.7.11.e.swreg.exe

Right click the link and then schoose 'save as' - desktp is ideal.

well worth using if you are an eod trader. It also has a 15 min intraday download ability but I don't use that.

Cheers

AT

Don't have the funds to subscribe to most services so i just use the features available on the CapitalSpreads website - works fine for me.

Would like to get real time charting but i'm not that serious about it all - YET!!!

#PJ#

PS
I expect Johnny beat you horribly - he's the man you see. Bit of an entrepaneur, so has loads of time on his hands to play golf.

Parish said:
Don't have the funds to subscribe to most services so i just use the features available on the CapitalSpreads website - works fine for me.

Would like to get real time charting but i'm not that serious about it all - YET!!!

#PJ#

PS
I expect Johnny beat you horribly - he's the man you see. Bit of an entrepaneur, so has loads of time on his hands to play golf.

Old post, I know, but does anybody own a copy of aussietraders workbook 'Principles of Profit' that I could purchase ?

In hope,

Yours etc.....

Nick

Old post, I know, but does anybody own a copy of aussietraders workbook 'Principles of Profit' that I could purchase ?

In hope,

Yours etc.....

Nick
Have just seen your post now some 5 years old :eek:. I have this book and could let you have it if you PM me!