Price Action Strategies

Tarbez

Hello Traders
i trade most likely only pin bars...
i am mastering pin bars for now and i don't wanna add any other strategy at the mean time .
the reason i trade pin bars the most cause they look safer for me to trade them and make good money ...
well i was wondering if there is price action traders around here who would actually trade with me live (online)
do analysis together
give ideas to each other
improve our skills
help each other
and so on

i am happy to help traders with what i know so far (how to trade price action based on pin bar strategy )
Setups , how to set the SL and TP based on pin bar strategy and so on

and yeah sure i am happy to get more experience and get more ideas

Regards Tarbez

Last edited:
Hello Traders
i trade most likely only pin bars...
i am mastering pin bars for now and i don't wanna add any other strategy at the mean time .
the reason i trade pin bars the most cause they look safer for me to trade them and make good money ...
well i was wondering if there is price action traders around here who would actually trade with me live (online)
do analysis together
give ideas to each other
improve our skills
help each other
and so on

i am happy to help traders with what i know so far (how to trade price action based on pin bar strategy )
Setups , how to set the SL and TP based on pin bar strategy and so on

and yeah sure i am happy to get more experience and get more ideas

Regards Tarbez

Not the best idea to trade live online.

Do you need to improve your skills or rather disclose some discretionary idea to public?

I need to improve my skills the most
I've traded online with few people before and it did work well from what i noticed

Team of three. Interesting. If you live in different time zones, three members of the coop can cover the market for 24 hours of day trading. That's whole market coverage. 3 times 8 hours makes 24 hours. Waking up one another in middle of night to reset the trades, pretty efficient. Trade binary style - either UP or DOWN. Stay in trades for 24 hours resetting every now and then UP or DOWN.

Team of three. Interesting. If you live in different time zones, three members of the coop can cover the market for 24 hours of day trading. That's whole market coverage. 3 times 8 hours makes 24 hours. Waking up one another in middle of night to reset the trades, pretty efficient. Trade binary style - either UP or DOWN. Stay in trades for 24 hours resetting every now and then UP or DOWN.

well yeah that's was also part of my idea to cover up the market time

The saying is: you've got to be in it to win it. When one is in in the market for 24 h a day, he/she covers ALL major moves. That's the most efficient way. Gives maximum pips. The loses on turns or reverses can be kept to min by some rigid strategy. They shouldn't amount to more than 20% of the overall profit. Therefore profit would be 80% - perpetual - every month. Seperate accounts but observing same type charts/software. (Non public trading but discretionary - only with the team).
By getting a 3-4 person team in different time zones, the sleepless nights can be avoided. 8 hours shifts during local daytime. The market watching member rings other members on mobile (wake up call).
Exchanging signals online (public trading)- not the best idea.

The saying is: you've got to be in it to win it. When one is in in the market for 24 h a day, he/she covers ALL major moves. That's the most efficient way. Gives maximum pips. The loses on turns or reverses can be kept to min by some rigid strategy. They shouldn't amount to more than 20% of the overall profit. Therefore profit would be 80% - perpetual - every month. Seperate accounts but observing same type charts/software. (Non public trading but discretionary - only with the team).
By getting a 3-4 person team in different time zones, the sleepless nights can be avoided. 8 hours shifts during local daytime. The market watching member rings other members on mobile (wake up call).
Exchanging signals online (public trading)- not the best idea.

that is a great idea ....we are 3 already and just wanna have 5
so far we got Europe and Asia

At least you believe in the idea. Make no error, this sys always wins every month, no losses.
Trading for a win, isn't it? I live in Australia. The other female doesn't respond yet, maybe she struggles with believing in good systems.

At least you believe in the idea. Make no error, this sys always wins every month, no losses.
Trading for a win, isn't it? I live in Australia. The other female doesn't respond yet, maybe she struggles with believing in good systems.

maybe she doesn't but are you in ? cause if you are in that would make us 4
do you have experience ?
yeah this team is about wining and making money

price action for the next few hours

Attachments

• price action 1.jpg
    price action 1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 268
price action for the next few hours

well i don't really like the bar chart just saying
but yeah my analysis says aud/usd going down based on daily chart and weekly chart
on weekly chart there is a pin bar

but for now here is my analysis for eur/usd
i thought it was interesting to share it with price action traders

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image.jpg
    New Bitmap Image.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 200
What time zone are you in? Will you be on the forum within next few hours?
It's 9 am in Perth (here)

Ok

Attachments

• price action 2 .jpg
    price action 2 .jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 204
  • price action 3 .jpg
    price action 3 .jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 203
Some another way - without pin bars and most optimised. It's binary 24 hours.

Attachments

• price action 4 .jpg
    price action 4 .jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 221