Predicting The Market

It’s in the semantics. I’m saying that there is NOT always 1 buyer for every 1 seller. There can't be.

Yes, semantics. Nobody can buy a single share unless somebody is willing to sell it.

Furthermore, at some point in the future, one party will be pleased they did what they did when they did it, and the other party not. And that is what creates a market - differences of opinion.

Yes, semantics. Nobody can buy a single share unless somebody is willing to sell it.

Furthermore, at some point in the future, one party will be pleased they did what they did when they did it, and the other party not. And that is what creates a market - differences of opinion.

Information, or lack of it leads to motive and that creates the real market...Recognising who has the right (as opposed to false or misleading) information is the key to success.

Information, or lack of it leads to motive and that creates the real market...Recognising who has the right (as opposed to false or misleading) information is the key to success.

What you have said can be interpreted in different ways. It's not about what information you recieve, it's about how you use the information.

It’s in the semantics. I’m saying that there is NOT always 1 buyer for every 1 seller. There can't be.

Nice to see heated debate.

You guys are both right and both wrong at the same time. It depends from what angle you look at it.

There are 000s of buyers and sellers in a market. In fact there can be many markets with many buyers and sellers too... That's what a market is an introduction place to buyers and sellers.

The market has uncertainty. But exchange of information leads to quoted prices that are in constant fluctuation.

At the point of exchange there is one buyer and one seller at a quoted price.

One of you is looking at the market and another is at a transaction in that market. Not sure I see what the problem is... You just have to narrow or define what you are looking at price fixing, price agreement or reaching the perfect competititve market equilibrium between supply and demand.

You can fight over (in a nice way eh?) the uncertainties and the information with all it's implications and impact on the price - that's cool. :cheesy:

I regret not, because it would involve the destruction of precious innocense.. ;-)

Thats ok. I would like to hear your view. i am sure you have something worthwhile tadd. Plus you have me intrigued about the innocence . Please carry on.

Thank you

Thats ok. I would like to hear your view. i am sure you have something worthwhile tadd. Plus you have me intrigued about the innocence . Please carry on.

Thank you

Now I'm really confused>>> :confused: <<<

I'm innocent.

You haven't seen anything.
You can proof nothing.
Eat my shorts... :cheesy:

Thank you

You are right. It is innocence and not innocense...my error. Thank you.

What you have said can be interpreted in different ways. It's not about what information you recieve, it's about how you use the information.

No, I said the key to success is trying to determine WHO has the right information. Do you think charts and indicators tell you this?

No, I said the key to success is trying to determine WHO has the right information. Do you think charts and indicators tell you this?

Is the WHO really important ? Is it not a case that whoever does have the correct information will act on it according to their interpretation, thus effecting the price, thus giving an indication of their perspective in the charts/indicators ?

I think charts do refelect this opinion.

Depending of course on which methodoolgy one uses to trade and analyse.

Thank You

You obviously have connections, NT.

Stop leading us all on, for Christs sake.

You obviously have connections, NT.

Stop leading us all on, for Christs sake.

Paul71,

I'm not sure if you are joking or not... I hope you are. WHO am I leading on and WHO do I have obvious connections to/with ? Or is this just another spurious accusation of yours? :rolleyes:

I have reported your post.

Last edited:
Paul71,

I'm not sure if you are joking or not... I hope you are. WHO am I leading on and WHO do I have obvious connections to/with ? Or is this just another spurious accusation of yours? :rolleyes:

I have reported your post.

Thankyou!

Why have you reported my post?

Are you for real?

You are going on about using information, about the global financial markets....and you report my post!

Let me guess, you are currently dressed as Mickey Mouse, and using a Euro Disney internet connection...

Go to bed, NT.

I've reported it as well Paul. I'm feeling really prissy this morning.

I have considered approaching the Archbishop for a Fatwa as well. :devilish: