Precognitive is cheating, but its legal

Now I know why nobody else here is doing precog, it's a science of consciousness and it requires at least a little refinement of functioning mind.

"The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking." Albert Einstein

"A human being is a part of a whole, called by us _universe_, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty." same guy!

Now I suppose those great minds that just rejoiced amoung themselves at deleting my posts and debunking precog will spend sufficent amounts of their mental and emotional energy on debunking these words as well. What a waste you engage in.

Good Luck and Good Bye

Which website can I buy this amazing software from?

Even though this is a (recently bumped by a newbie) blast from the past, I've only just taken the small effort required to examine the diagrams posted 3 years back. Has anyone else noticed the blue-wash arrow-grams don't actually match the resultant price action in any way that would have been commercially useful? Bit of a shock!

And as for precog - postcog would be an improvement for most.

Even though this is a (recently bumped by a newbie) blast from the past, I've only just taken the small effort required to examine the diagrams posted 3 years back. Has anyone else noticed the blue-wash arrow-grams don't actually match the resultant price action in any way that would have been commercially useful? Bit of a shock!

There's a few minutes of your life that you'll never get back.

Peter

AAMMMMMMMMM AAMMMMMM I was once a Bug, But now I'm only Human. If I could only come back as a JackAss.