Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
My short on goog has hit my target today. I'm out.

I've noticed that Forex Indices and commodities are favoured on this thread.
But few people trade shares....any reason for that.? I've been watching a few shares lately, I picked about 15 liquid higher daily range shares to watch, some respond very well to price action, I've had good results on RRS CNE and GOOG lately. The big difference technically trading wise that I see with FOREX is that there is a more marked open and closing time that can need a little managing as it can cause price swings on the open.

My short on goog has hit my target today. I'm out.

I've noticed that Forex Indices and commodities are favoured on this thread.
But few people trade shares....any reason for that.? I've been watching a few shares lately, I picked about 15 liquid higher daily range shares to watch, some respond very well to price action, I've had good results on RRS CNE and GOOG lately. The big difference technically trading wise that I see with FOREX is that there is a more marked open and closing time that can need a little managing as it can cause price swings on the open.

Check out Barclays. PA works like childs play.

Only reason I dont try shares is the commissions because I'm poor. If you would like to mail me a cheque for GBP2000 I'll be happy to trade some shares with you.

I should start charging for posting my calls on here.

Edit: Hello Mr Shark I see your name in the "active users viewing blah blah blah". How much you offering?

Hourly inside candle on Usd/Jpy is tempting as I have a daily level at 97.95. Problem with this is that we are still rangebound and this pair thrashes about real bad when it's rangebound. So, I call this a sucker setup :)

I'm considering changing the name of this thread from "Potential Setups" to "Sucker Setups"...surely it's got to be more profitable to let everyone know whats not going to work rather than what is

...considering a lot of people balls up a good trade with their exit anyway :)

Hourly inside candle on Usd/Jpy is tempting as I have a daily level at 97.95. Problem with this is that we are still rangebound and this pair thrashes about real bad when it's rangebound. So, I call this a sucker setup :)

I'm considering changing the name of this thread from "Potential Setups" to "Sucker Setups"...surely it's got to be more profitable to let everyone know whats not going to work rather than what is

...considering a lot of people balls up a good trade with their exit anyway :)

That's interesting...I wasn't considering playing that short...

That's interesting...I wasn't considering playing that short...

TD are you talking to yourself ??? lol this is the effects of trading

On more serious note where is FTSE gonna open at in the morning in your opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.