Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gbpusd

Wonder how many aggressive stops got eaten under 5199 swing low-1hr as market reacted to Boe/king. Probably more stops under the 5065 swing low-1hr ?

looks like its failed. I'm sticking to Dailies from now on, 1 hr fails too many times

Looking that way but you never know. Other than the 23.6% of the minor swing 3342-3720 what (RBS) resistance becomes support were you looking at on 4hr?

gbpusd

Re post #7070 cable finds support in that potentially strong previous swing lox3 zone with ascending support trend line confluence, on the 1hr chart, at area circled below.

This what I'm see-ing now on this 1hr chart in respect of near-term previous imbalances of supply/demand and demand/supply (of varying potential strengths for future near term rbs/res or sbr/supp,) fibs and trend lines on this 1hr chart.

G/L

15xlpb8.gif

Last edited:
Anyone with futuresbetting tell me what spread they have got on GBP/CHF future? I'm pretty new to forex and I am with interactive investor. Their spread is 20 points. seems a bit excessive to me? Anyone recommend any good spread betting platforms? Cheers,

Sam.

Anyone with futuresbetting tell me what spread they have got on GBP/CHF future? I'm pretty new to forex and I am with interactive investor. Their spread is 20 points. seems a bit excessive to me? Anyone recommend any good spread betting platforms? Cheers,

Sam.

ODL have 4pips gbpchf

it's at a big level on the H&S - be nice to see it correct a little then some bearish PA then it'll be a nice move south.

Gizmo commented on this one yesterday - 99.400 area was the place to have got short

I missed the bus but now waiting for bearish PA after a retrace from major resistance. I have that resistance at 94.63, 94.41 and 93.41, hopefully it will do a little bouncy bounce.

Stop talking about it and sell it you sack of sh*t.

That thing is going to do its cheeks.

I've literally been waiting weeks maybe even months for this level to get retested from this side.

I always dreamed that it would be a 1hr pin that came between 8am - 4pm Monday - Thursday but I'm not too fussy.

Hi
Usd/jpy Has That Behavior. Daily Chart Shows An Upward Trend While The Pair Is Moving At The Bottom, An Uptrend Is Being Expected, The Question Is When?

I've literally been waiting weeks maybe even months for this level to get retested from this side.

I always dreamed that it would be a 1hr pin that came between 8am - 4pm Monday - Thursday but I'm not too fussy.

And some wonderful fib confluence too!!! :clap:

Attachments

• Bund.gif
    Bund.gif
    52.4 KB · Views: 251

lol- my orders in!

Nzdusd

Inverse H&S on d tf, (1 or 2 days for PA)

Kind Regards
Jason

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.