Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
4hout Ib As Doji On Gbpusd.... Prone To False Breaks .. I Will See If Prices In 1hour Can Close Below Or Above That Doji

I Am Sensing Gbp/usd Upside .. Want To Trade Above 1.53 For Atleast 15mins ...till 9:30 Gmt And Good Opportunities To Go Long

Hello guys
Do you have any rules when to move your SL to BE? When I move SL to BE I'm prone to be stop out at BE pretty often. When I don't move SL sometimes I got runner but there is much more trades that hit my basic SL. It seems that there is thousand way how to loose.
Thank you
Hello guys
Do you have any rules when to move your SL to BE? When I move SL to BE I'm prone to be stop out at BE pretty often. When I don't move SL sometimes I got runner but there is much more trades that hit my basic SL. It seems that there is thousand way how to loose.
Thank you
I'm not really a fan of moving to breakeven, mostly because there's little logical reason behind it. Generally I prefer either waiting for a specific S/R based target, or trailing a stop based on the breaks of S/R levels.

Also, as you've found, entries often get retested. If you're trading the same way as a lot of people in the thread (rejection of key levels), the reason for the trade isn't invalidated until the initial stop is hit - often the entry is retested but there is no real reason to exit, other than fear of losing.

Hello guys
Thank you
Hi Alter,

Can I suggest you go to page 513 of this thread for what I believe to be a very effective trade management strategy.

All the best

Rob

Whats the feeling on USD/YEN from here?

it's at a big level on the H&S - be nice to see it correct a little then some bearish PA then it'll be a nice move south.

Gizmo commented on this one yesterday - 99.400 area was the place to have got short

gbpusd

Market not liking what BOE Gvnr King had to say, re £, and a strong sell off from the previous 1hr swing hi zone - area of yesterday hi after a mildly bullish tone was developing in the pairing-intraday.

This is what I'm see-ing now on 1hr now:

G/L

15rnqix.gif

early US deks lifting eur/usd a test of 1.3675 is critical.. failed break could lead to euro selloff

in short 1.3675 is pivotal

Status
Not open for further replies.