Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
boys u need to watch dax as its about to make mother of all freakin pins on daily so wait for NY close to see if this pins valid also watch daily usd/cad as now the event risk is over its about to make a daily pin and just 50% of whole downmove on daily

Attachments

• cad.gif
    cad.gif
    29.8 KB · Views: 172
boys u need to watch dax as its about to make mother of all freakin pins on daily so wait for NY close to see if this pins valid also watch daily usd/cad as now the event risk is over its about to make a daily pin and just 50% of whole downmove on daily

look at the spoos... hesitation at prev. support + fib confluence (60m)

1HR inside bar on DAX, it may be the low volume, but it`s on the double top and a small stop loss..
Worth a look!

Hey Gizmo,
not sure about the DAX, don't think it can turn into a pin, as the open is not within the top third (at least not on my chart). Don't really see it coming off any support either.

The USDCAD does look nice though (y)

Attachments

• Dax.gif
    Dax.gif
    51 KB · Views: 158
Hey Gizmo,
not sure about the DAX, don't think it can turn into a pin, as the open is not within the top third (at least not on my chart). Don't really see it coming off any support either.

The USDCAD does look nice though (y)

do you homwwork boy.. dax has found support of 38.2% fib of last major wave on 4h
3970-4700:idea:

Anyone else waiting to short gbp/jpy??

Why, because you expect some downward consolidation before the upward trend resumes? Or you expect there to be a downward break of the rising trendline?

Sorry I'm just interested in knowing what peoples ideas are, im still a novice lol!

For people in the UK, when taking a daily pin do you normally wait until NY close, or take it at London open on the next day?

For people in the UK, when taking a daily pin do you normally wait until NY close, or take it at London open on the next day?

When the Pin closes on YOUR chart whatever time that may be set your orders. Usually you want your order to trigger when the high/low of the Pin breaks which could be at any time after the bar closes.

Why, because you expect some downward consolidation before the upward trend resumes? Or you expect there to be a downward break of the rising trendline?

Sorry I'm just interested in knowing what peoples ideas are, im still a novice lol!

possable retrace of the prev large down candle and P/A

Just wondering what people think of this pin bar on the daily for xstrata?

hi,im gonna play it.it is also a breakout,pullback trade,im in,btw nice first post and welcome.

Attachments

• xta 21 apr.gif
    xta 21 apr.gif
    18.8 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
euro/usd special update ... just bear inmind dont put too much emphaisis on this news channel
EURO-DOLLAR: Traders note that stops now seen placed below $1.2900.

This added to earlier talk of demand seen positioned between $1.2910/00,

with stronger demand noted between $1.2890/80. Still talk of option

barrie rinterest at $1.2875 and at $1.2850. Offers $1.2950 through to

$1.2960, stronger between $1.2975/80 ahead of $1.2995/00. One trader

mentions 'large' stops placed on a break of $1.3020.

all about the cad

I have been waiting 2 weeks for something good and now we have multiple good setups.

Daily: usdcad, eurcad, cadchf take your pick

Intraday: you could play the break of the eurcad overnight range south and this would tie in with a move south from Gizmo's eurusd IB resting on the interesting 12900 level.

See if I can make some pips....

daily eurjpy is trading under 55ema and break of inside bar extremely bearish for eur/usd watch out for good opportunities...

Status
Not open for further replies.