EURUSD breakout?

or fakeout

Attachments

• eu 4 nic.gif
    eu 4 nic.gif
    21.5 KB · Views: 193
Hi Mr Tradedays & Mr Haircut

Bull trap - as it suggests... i hope.
But get your google out, I cant explain my a*se from my elbow.

Well I am a bear today so hopefully will be fine!! looking very good so far anyhow maybe beginners luck

didnt you say it was a bear trap yesterday lol

Daily FTSE down trend looks like its struggling at the 38% level if you draw your fib from the bull run starting 31st March. Hourly confirms action and tests at levels. Dailys looks like a H&S with failure to me. With all this fundamental sh*te thats been floating around lately I'd say this is first big test of confidence.

I'm going long with my whole account if tomorrow action shows a bearish reversal with price concentrated around the 38.

I still suspect a bear trap

Last edited:
Don't actually know my a*se from my elbow, let alone explain it - so "googling" right now!

Cheers

Chris

dollar yen at 10000........... if you think you are man enough...........

Possible one for ya:
spx making a nice big H&S pattern? Nice little inside bar on the hourly. Could be a nice short on a break bewlo that in my opinion....

Well, im in. So far so good, but we shall see...

Attachments

• spx.JPG
    spx.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 153
didnt you say it was a bear trap yesterday lol

Daily FTSE down trend looks like its struggling at the 38% level if you draw your fib from the bull run starting 31st March. Hourly confirms action and tests at levels. Dailys looks like a H&S with failure to me. With all this fundamental sh*te thats been floating around lately I'd say this is first big test of confidence.

I'm going long with my whole account if tomorrow action shows a bearish reversal with price concentrated around the 38.

I still suspect a bear trap

Fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.