Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Index Expiry

Does anyone know the FTSE current Put/Call ratios for March, and whether
the big instituitions will being buying/selling prior to expiry.

The area I advised to sell in is the one marked by the arrow in Chart 1. My stop was 8 pips when I took the first position.

If you look at chart 2 I sold both areas marked by the arrow. I realised it wasn't going at the circled area and covered.

I guess when you say the circled area you mean the green candle that showed good buying interest?

Hello
We called short on the USDCAD on the 13th (not unlucky) at 1.2725...Target 1 met 18th and target 2 is pending but only 25 pips away...profit so far of 300 pips...
My guys are happy with the USD pair!

Pierre

WOW - i have guys exiting at 1.2220 (505 pips) the 13th was not unlucky for them....

Will the dollar stay weak? or will it rebound over the coming week...
We will have to wait and see.

Short on teh GBPUSD from 1.45xx levels is good.

You're right, this is not yet the move I expected. We've only just begun :)

EUR/USD up another 200 pips from 1.3440 to 1.3663 as we speak.
Hmm, wanted anything else MrGecko? A cookie perhaps? :)

Anyway, now for some foresight: oil is still doing everything as expected, my first target was $48 (see previous series of posts) and I'm still aiming at $55 for the next.

And here we are, at $54 already.

Double (even triple) top on VIX hrly. Indices may bounce soon. INDU small long with 6465 stop is there for the agressive ones!

My VIX analysis called the bottom on 6th. This small long's been up for +1000pts and INDU cash touched a big resistance on daily at 7550. Vix already back to lows at previous rectangle area. (This is partly due to Grey1's teachings about top down approach and PA readings from this and TD's other threads. FW, thanks for your doubts! :))

Attachments

• VIX call bottom on equities 2009March.jpg
    VIX call bottom on equities 2009March.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 168
  • $INDU 090319 dow up 1000pts.jpg
    $INDU 090319 dow up 1000pts.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Look out! (Can't use 'heads up' as that's Omni's tag-line!)

Gold - H1/H4 chart using the daily chart Fib swing high to recent low -

H1 Chart - Gravestone Doji on 944 level with Fib confluence 50% and resting on monthly pivot. If you think prices are still in a downtrend then this could be the place for you to short.

USDCAD 1hr Hammer off 1.2222 level with 50% Fib conf' from daily swing low-high

Cable Shooting Star in MP region and minor SR at 1.4525 no Fib that I can see. I'm not taking it as my next target for cable (for me to look at as I'm not long) is the SR level at 1.4900 or the 20 MA (Wkly) at 1.4750 area. Plus I'm sticking to 4hr TF min as I can only check the charts at 4hr Intervals!

Both risky as counter recent moves so tight management would be required if they trigger.

I'm all over the USD/JPY. IB at previous high on daily (the same candle that confirmed the double bottom), 38% fib, daily trend line confluence and....5m double top.

Status
Not open for further replies.