Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got a spare 5k? Want to double your money without all that bothering around? Open an SB account tomorrow and go 20 quid a point on the Dow, use the lot. Easy money!

I'll get back to this post, do a bit of managing and all that.

Well, there you go folks, 4 days 500 points, 2:1 r:r.;) See y'all later.

I am keeping an eye on AUDUSD there could be good shorting possibilities. 0.655 has been a good resistance level.

I am keeping an eye on AUDUSD there could be good shorting possibilities. 0.655 has been a good resistance level.

Price has gone through 0.655 slightly annoyed as I was long on this today @ 0.6432 but got stopped and only took around 40 pips.

Oh well. Happy Trading :)

The question for me this evening is this: What are the Asians going to do when they see what's happened to the Swiss Franc whilst they've been asleep?

The question for me this evening is this: What are the Asians going to do when they see what's happened to the Swiss Franc whilst they've been asleep?

Could see a 1hr pin form on gbpchf on 38% Fib from daily low to high and SR level at 1.6540.
Short the Chf!!!!
Grim

Could see a 1hr pin form on gbpchf on 38% Fib from daily low to high and SR level at 1.6540.
Short the Chf!!!!
Grim

Hello mate, actually I wouldn't buy the Swiss under any circumstances whatsoever at the moment (i.e. sell gbp/chf)

Ordinarily I ignore most news but this is a very exceptional circumstance. Currency intervention by a central bank may create a very powerful move and I, for one, do not intend to stand in the way of it. If any of the Swiss pairs pull back I will attempt to get long but not short.

Hello mate, actually I wouldn't buy the Swiss under any circumstances whatsoever at the moment (i.e. sell gbp/chf)

Ordinarily I ignore most news but this is a very exceptional circumstance. Currency intervention by a central bank may create a very powerful move and I, for one, do not intend to stand in the way of it. If any of the Swiss pairs pull back I will attempt to get long but not short.

Hi Tom,

Yeah, not sure I'd stand in the way of a move like that. I hate the chf and never trade it as I find it far too twitchy for my liking. We could see the Asians buy into the chf after such a big move - but does that have a impact on the Yen? Yen and Chf are safe havens but with equities on a small rally I'm not wise enough to call Bo! at the moment.

What would Omni do here? - Think he'd just watch from the sidelines??

That last post was a joke :)

I know Omni and he is very skilled and I am sure I wouldn't be wrong in saying that if he wasn't already in it from the bottom (I wouldn't be suprised at all), he would be patiently waiting to see what the market was going to do next and see if it's going to tip its hand as to the next directional move whether it be a follow through or reversal.

Any views on this pin bar( usd/jpyn daily)?
Although not yet confirmed for an entry but still pretty long nose of the 150ema and a pivot zone at 96.980 area

Attachments

• usd jpy.gif
    usd jpy.gif
    19.2 KB · Views: 140
Hi All,

I'm new to trading the "Flag" and I just wanted to get your insight on the matter. Take a look at the 1 hour (or even the 4 hour chart) of the USD/JPY. Would this fall into the category of a flag or is the ascent (increasing portion) prior to the flag portion not steep enough.

Any input would be appreciated.

C.

Hi All,

I'm new to trading the "Flag" and I just wanted to get your insight on the matter. Take a look at the 1 hour (or even the 4 hour chart) of the USD/JPY. Would this fall into the category of a flag or is the ascent (increasing portion) prior to the flag portion not steep enough.

Any input would be appreciated.

C.

ya, there was a falling flag on usd/yn on a 1hr and i assume there was a breakout upward followed by a pullback hope this rally continues.

That last post was a joke :)

I know Omni and he is very skilled and I am sure I wouldn't be wrong in saying that if he wasn't already in it from the bottom (I wouldn't be suprised at all), he would be patiently waiting to see what the market was going to do next and see if it's going to tip its hand as to the next directional move whether it be a follow through or reversal.

Hey guys,
You guessed it Dante. I am just watching and waiting.

Depending on your views.
I can see a possible top coming in the equity market rally, fibs, levels and so on..... altho likely to fakeout the top, get the longs in.
This could be a good place to add to usdcad.
A possible breakout in eurjpy........ but be careful for fakeout.
A good short on gbpusd off a 1hr pin off previous lows.

That'll do.

Status
Not open for further replies.