Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
try the one up above with **** in it

Pat, Pat, Pattie. You are getting all aggressive(n). You don't have to protect Tom, he knows the score.

Does that rest your little head?

Go on, have a fag and a sleep, you'll feel better.;)

try the one up above with **** in it

Paul and Dante are like lovers..they use special words with hidden meaning....like
****...this means...I love you. (y)
**** you buddy !...this means...I love you also. (y)

Are ya getting the idea now.

Thanks for the heads up ....i'll put it in my notebook...the one i have on ...how to be a really good moderator. (y)

:rolleyes:

Paul and Dante are like lovers..they use special words with hidden meaning....like
****...this means...I love you. (y)
**** you buddy !...this means...I love you also. (y)

Are ya getting the idea now.

Thanks for the heads up ....i'll put it in my notebook...the one i have on ...how to be a really good moderator. (y)

:rolleyes:

I can't rep you again, and i'm totally sure TD would agree with you. Cheers, CV.

Goodnight all.

Pat, Pat, Pattie. You are getting all aggressive(n). You don't have to protect Tom, he knows the score.

Does that rest your little head?

Go on, have a fag and a sleep, you'll feel better.;)

kiss ass :mad: :cheesy:

Stops are big (like yours), and the target is f*ckin summertime, bud,.....can't you read???:p

My stop was a little over 50 ticks I recall. I wouldn't call that big. I'd call it sensible.

Hmmm...a time target...summertime is nice and broad...if it collapses 2,000 points in July, then of course June fit the bill nicely :)

Gold is forming the right shoulder of a daily head and shoulders pattern. The hourly TF is showing a pin bar at the 38% ret of the swing high to low. Could be a good spot to hit it. It's not one for me as I have my hands full at the moment but the R:R is very, very good.

Gold is forming the right shoulder of a daily head and shoulders pattern. The hourly TF is showing a pin bar at the 38% ret of the swing high to low. Could be a good spot to hit it. It's not one for me as I have my hands full at the moment but the R:R is very, very good.

Seen that one Tom, good spot. We have a 1hr pin bar too right on the H4 50 SMA too. H4 we have a kinda pin resting on the daily 20 too.
I know some people hate the lagtastic MAs but they just show me a bit more of the picture while I try and fully understand the PA!

USDYEN - in the stages of forming a weekly pin so unless we see a bounce off the 97 level we could be in for a good short next week to continue the weekly downtrend.

Good morning TD,

Yes, that's very nice. Also to add to that if I may, the action over the past two weeks (looking at weekly or monthly bar charts) is a clear failed retest of the high reached in March 08. I know this a long time, but if we consider the "gold as a safe haven" principle, then it might fit nicely with equity markets soon to reach the end of this bear market (perhaps later this month).

WR
author: Trading for Wealth

My stop was a little over 50 ticks I recall. I wouldn't call that big. I'd call it sensible.

Hmmm...a time target...summertime is nice and broad...if it collapses 2,000 points in July, then of course June fit the bill nicely :)

:sick::drunk:My head is banging.

You've got to know the cycles mate. 100% all in on this one bud;) Good trading, Tom.

1hr and 4hr pins on oil. On the 38 Fib from H4 swing high to low. Currently retracing into both pins. Could be good RR for those of you who trade it.
Grim

Hi people

My name is Headless Chook and I am new around here. I am really enjoying this thread – I have been reading material from the site for a while but this in particular stands out.

I’m interested in this Bund thing I keep reading about. Where can I find the best FREE charting? Is it available through any MT4 providers?

Cheers!

HC

that means you've covered your two cars short from 13k+?

Those were already covered couple of months ago.

Stops? Targets?

My stop is already at breakeven. You know I don't like to give money to the market :) I don't have a fixed target I mind, I see what the market does. 2000 points would be nice though.

where would a stop be for you on this type of trade FW? cheers

Stop already at breakeven. Should we make a new low, I'll stand aside and re-evaluate.

Any particular reason for the long Firewalker?

Oh, just ego :LOL:
Seriously, I hope nobody here mimicks other people's trades without having made the analysis for themselves. My risk is, regardless of the timeframe I look at, always minimal. Stick to risk management and the reward will take care of itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.