Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
resistance/support etc

Trying 2 minute charts using support/rest/breaks...even pin bars on 2 minute FTSE chart.
Anyone else do this.
Comments welcome since I am experimenting with lower time frames ( I am not usually a scalper)

Attachments

• ftse.jpg
    ftse.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 176
I am looking at shorting the USD/JPY ...
I see a 50% fib ret level from previous high
big round number up ahead (100)
& a pin on a previous 1 hour bar....
Downside... its just popped above a long term ppz @ region of 98 ...it might want to steam ahead
if it doesn't retrace through this.... (tho, looking at it, this 98 level is somewhat arbitrary.)

all the best..

Last edited:
cable trending up....inside bar / pinbar combo on the Daily maybe break to the Upside unless we sell off soon?

(Best way to play it would be to sell the sh*t out of the Bunds) - trader dantes comment

Bunds making a move south im short from 12480

Near term support at 12436

Down to the US now to see how it reacts at this level.

(Best way to play it would be to sell the sh*t out of the Bunds) - trader dantes comment

Bunds making a move south im short from 12480

Near term support at 12436

Down to the US now to see how it reacts at this level.

I'm short from 124.90.

Those 124.37 lows are very, very strong.

Still, technicals favour selling. And now so do fundamentals with the news that the Chinese are moving money out of bonds and into Crude.

Crude

This crude rally might get some legs if this trendline breaks.
Inventories out in a minute ...

Attachments

• brent daily.gif
    brent daily.gif
    20.6 KB · Views: 146
  • wti daily.gif
    wti daily.gif
    21 KB · Views: 159
No worries, good luck!
I'm still learning.

Thanks.

It did spike through that channel but has now seemed to have formed a bit of a double top from last weeks highs... one to watch, we could see some buying/support going down due to people that sold at the channel but I am holding it. 38.2 from the weeks lows (to today's high) is my day target.

2 1hr inside bars on oil. On the 23% Fib H1 low to high and 45 SR level. Could be a double top. I don't play oil - just for those who do!

Status
Not open for further replies.