Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eurgbp

EURGBP
Here we go again bounce of the 7850 area and down again we go, missed it though.
I am looking to go Short at/below 7734
See chart

Attachments

• EUR-GBP 1600.JPG
    EUR-GBP 1600.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
cable retrace looks over. Rejection of hourly pivot area, bearish engulfing on hourly.

done a 50% retrace.

Anyone else waiting for the eurgbp to break support level?

Attachments

• eurgbp h1.gif
    eurgbp h1.gif
    28.3 KB · Views: 185
I wonder where this is going to go...

Attachments

• usd_chf.gif
    usd_chf.gif
    24.3 KB · Views: 266
  • usd_chf_closer.gif
    usd_chf_closer.gif
    19.9 KB · Views: 254
daily chart below

Good call. I was short Euro this morning. Closed out at that level. It is a very strong one and would be a good place to look for a reversal. I am not entering off that pin, however.

Last edited:
Good call. I was short Euro this morning. Closed out at that level. It is a very strong one and would be a good place to look for a reversal. I am not entering off that pin, however.

knowing how you like your pins to look, i thought you might say that! :) usd/chf looks gilt edged

whats going on with canadian??

anyway, shorting dollar, looks like its going unnaturally straight up, ready for a rtracement. pin off 1 hour. this is a paper trade. good thing that usd/chf didnt trigger eh dante?

Attachments

• usdcad 1 hour.JPG
    usdcad 1 hour.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 174
usdcad is at a MAJOR level

it burned me at a major level yesterday im afaraid! watching it still though. im watching usd/jpy too. most pairings with usd seem to have surpassed important levels at the mo.interesting times.

Status
Not open for further replies.