Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone out there watching these markets?
Interesting considering the recent chats about stop sizes.. !
Take any of these daily pins off major levels and you probably have the biggest stop of your life!
So is anyone getting involved?

im watching omni,they are a bit wild,not getting involved.what do you make of the fannie and freddie news

I've been stopped out of my Eurchf short. It was 200 points in profit.

My Gbpnzd has also been stopped out

why is this all so wild?

Anyone out there watching these markets?
Interesting considering the recent chats about stop sizes.. !
Take any of these daily pins off major levels and you probably have the biggest stop of your life!
So is anyone getting involved?

The only trade I have at the moment is short EurGbp.

Glad I am not in anything else, those spikes were huge. GbpJpy range tonight has been almost 700 pips!

The only trade I have at the moment is short EurGbp.

Glad I am not in anything else, those spikes were huge. GbpJpy range tonight has been almost 700 pips!

Ljr,
You arent going to believe it...... i took the short on eurgbp also..... we seem to pick the same trades time and again! haha :)

Sorry about this wide chart. Will probably be 1000 pips or so out of date by the time Ive typed this anyway.... :LOL:
Not trading this just thought Ide post it.

Attachments

• 5m_gbpjpy.gif
    5m_gbpjpy.gif
    15.8 KB · Views: 144
im watching omni,they are a bit wild,not getting involved.what do you make of the fannie and freddie news

Hey SuperSpurs,
Havent read anything about it yet, just heard it on the news and saw mr. paulson giving some chat.

I've been stopped out of my Eurchf short. It was 200 points in profit.

My Gbpnzd has also been stopped out

why is this all so wild?

Welcome to the thread Ratttyo.

On what basis/Time frame were you short EurChf?

I don't trade GbpNzd. Spread way too big.

Ljr,
You arent going to believe it...... i took the short on eurgbp also..... we seem to pick the same trades time and again! haha :)

Ahh good to know Omni. I assume you entered on the break on the weekly Pin?

Hi Guys!
I was short e/Gbp as well and got filled and stopped out. I was also long Gbp/JPY at 19046 with buy order with IG. They filled the order at 19309!! So I thought looking at the charts I'd be in a big profit, yet the order had been filled at the top of the move?? Is this what they warn about missing the orders on big gap moves?? I had a short order on gold at 803 yet my order was filled and stopped out, only NF Finance chart is showing gold opening at 804.17 so how on earth did my short get filled with IG??
Grim

Hi Guys!
I was short e/Gbp as well and got filled and stopped out. I was also long Gbp/JPY at 19046 with buy order with IG. They filled the order at 19309!! So I thought looking at the charts I'd be in a big profit, yet the order had been filled at the top of the move?? Is this what they warn about missing the orders on big gap moves?? I had a short order on gold at 803 yet my order was filled and stopped out, only NF Finance chart is showing gold opening at 804.17 so how on earth did my short get filled with IG??
Grim

Grim where was your stop on EurGbp?

Theres a 4hr 20ma there I was thinking to bounce off at 191.14. But dont worry Ill leave it for now.

EurChf short was going nicely its broke through 16020. I had it on a 4hr timeframe.

Hi Guys!
Grim

Ouch, that's rough :cry: Price was ticking on Oanda almost 4 hours ago in Asian trade, so by the time IG opened, price was probably already several hundred pips higher, hence the lousy fill. Probably the only way to avoid bad fills (assuming you have a bias from the Friday close) would be to already be in the trade from Friday, or alternatively by swallowing the weekend spread and placing a market order prior to Sunday's open. But again, you'd need a 24/7 broker like Oanda to do this, as I don't think the SBet companies allow you to place market orders at the weekends?

UsdCad

Gees I'm getting hooked on the Weekly TF :)

Have a look at UsdCad

There is a Pin on the Weekly. Would have liked the body a bit lower and also not strickly at a swing high.....

but comming off a descending TL
touching previous support
lining up with 61.8 fib from Feb 2007 to Nov 2007

What do you guys think?

UsdCad_Weekly.JPG

P.S. Just found a quicker way to show the attachment directly in the post.
Upload the attachment as usual and while typing in your post click on the paper clip again.

Status
Not open for further replies.