Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corn anyone??

There is a good looking pin on the daily corn.

I've only got my SB charts at work so cannot see if there are any good S/R/ pivots etc.

Opens 15.35 Uk time.

Check out the Soybeans (credit goes to Omni for alerting me to this)

Double top on daily TF and very clear head and shoulders pattern on the 1hr.

Keep an eye on the neckline which comes in around 1520.

hi 1pipped,dblhc on the hourly also.nice sign ,been long a few hours now.(y)

Attachments

• pinbar.gif
    pinbar.gif
    58.3 KB · Views: 234
1pipped,
Came out of gbpjpy just under 21200 this moring when those numbers sent gbp spinning.

closed usd/jpy at b/e the last bar persuaded me it wasnt even a very good entry really, and probably shouldnt have been in, in the first place! Also a bit too correlated with g/j which I forgot about.

Beans look good, perfect double top! Ill be working and miss anything that might happen. What are you going to be looking out for TD? inside bars above 1520? wait for a break and pins underneath, that type o' thing ?

jonj got out myself, will look out if it gets closer to the daily pivot, not really used to hourlies very much myself, got work to do in half an hour, and still long g/j .... all that got me out :LOL:

hi..im on a 4hr pin..

My charts look quite different. My MT4 charts are GMT + 2 and my IG charts are GMT, but in any case even on your posted chart I don't see any Pin Bar. By TD's definition the body is way too long. It should have a very short body in relation to the nose.

Am I missing something?

Last edited:
ljr

add the two bars together

left is daily; right 4hr

Attachments

• eurchf.jpg
    eurchf.jpg
    678 KB · Views: 192
USDCAD is looking good now; been holding this for about 5 days now. Pin formed off S/R (arrowed) on the 1hr chart, backing up daily pin. 1hr pin not 'exposed' but shows a rejection of that level maybe? I have added to the short, lets see where she goes!

Attachments

• usdcad.gif
    usdcad.gif
    34.4 KB · Views: 217
My charts look quite different. My MT4 charts are GMT + 2 and my IG charts are GMT, but in any case even on your posted chart I don't see any Pin Bar. By TD's definition the body is way too long. It should have a very short body in relation to the nose.

Am I missing something?
Yep, that doesn't look like a pin bar to me, at least by the definition we've become accustomed to.

ljr

add the two bars together

left is daily; right 4hr

Thanks Gecko

I had a second look and then realised.

I don't add bars together to make a Pin bar as I am just trying to concentrate on what TD has shown us in his thread, although I know that this can work out and someone looking on a timeframe that is 1 or 2 hours different may see a perfect Pin.

Last edited:
us/chf looks interesting,forming a decending triangle pattern.indicators show bullish divergence so could bounce again of the lower trend line (also weekly pivot so expecting some suport around here)will short any break on the retracment or buy the break.if your brave a long of any bounce could get you in nice n early.keep your eye on the eu/us,could give some indication.(y)
then again it could just completely ignore my lines!!:rolleyes:

did anyone catch the e/y pin??

Yes I did on the 1H. Last week I had drawn a short line above the highs on my chart when I was watching for the break out and the Pin was just a couple of ticks above my line so gave me added confidence.

Are you in this Jonj?

Status
Not open for further replies.