Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi jon.

I can't tell you what is in words, it's too complex. I'm using a third generation hybrid oscillator alongside a very powerful mathematical model based on PVT.
try telepathy then mabye ill get it???

gold update,looks a good place to look for a trade to me:cool:

Attachments

• update.gif
    update.gif
    16.1 KB · Views: 235
vedanta

Did anyone take the quality pinbar on Vedanta (VED) made on 31st July?

I missed it! Those are the quality pinbars that I will be scannning for from now on.

Rags,

Do you have a chart. I did not have a pin on the 31st.

Glen

It seems different platforms and providers produce different candles...
Attached is VED from IG Index.
Also attached is Procter that Superspurs posted a few days ago. Notice the pinbar on my chart doesn't really stick out of the neighbouring candles like his chart.

Attachments

• Vedanta Resources Plc (04-AUG-08).png
    Vedanta Resources Plc (04-AUG-08).png
    30.2 KB · Views: 164
  • Procter & Gamble Co (04-AUG-08).png
    Procter & Gamble Co (04-AUG-08).png
    32.8 KB · Views: 179
chill,i probably wont take it now,as i took the AVV weekly pin this morning.

Attachments

• AVEVA 1 GRP.png
    AVEVA 1 GRP.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 172
chill,i probably wont take it now,as i took the AVV weekly pin this morning.
hi super looks good that chart.(y)
just wondering bout your success with the weekly pins and if u play them any differently??

Last edited:
hi jonj,although td says trade the same tf as you enter on,i watch them on the dailies and will TP on a big daily move in my direction or close on a big reversal day.eg,i put up a chart of RSB a little while ago and am now in my third trade

Been a quiet and boring few days for me. I haven't really seen anything I've liked, and when I did find action I liked, I was too late to the party! I am watching usd/chf and gbp/jpy right now for a break out. These have both been trading inside of these channels for a bit.

attachment.php

You can see g/y is playing almost perfectly inside the 50 and 38.2 fib lines. Is that a hammering of support on the 50? We'll find out!

attachment.php

If I can catch a good break out, I'll be waiting for a pull back where I can jump on.

Attachments

• usdchf8-4.gif
    usdchf8-4.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 523
  • gbpjpy8-4a.gif
    gbpjpy8-4a.gif
    18 KB · Views: 590
looks like GBP-JPY is coming up nicely..

Been a quiet and boring few days for me. I haven't really seen anything I've liked, and when I did find action I liked, I was too late to the party! I am watching usd/chf and gbp/jpy right now for a break out. These have both been trading inside of these channels for a bit.

attachment.php

You can see g/y is playing almost perfectly inside the 50 and 38.2 fib lines. Is that a hammering of support on the 50? We'll find out!

attachment.php

If I can catch a good break out, I'll be waiting for a pull back where I can jump on.

For those of you that like the longer term trades, check out.......>>

Aussie pairs....... namely:

EURAUD (long)
GBPAUD (long)
AUDUSD (short)
AUDJPY (short)

Some major levels / price action being seen in these.
Daily & Weekly tf.
Sorry, no time for charts.

These are still moving.

Usdcad boys, she has finally broken the donkeys back.
See daily tf.

Status
Not open for further replies.