Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
If todays Low on cable is taken I shall short it, or shall short it anyway from 5220 zone, especially if cable reaches 1.53 zone

guys & gal

Ig stopped me out on a trade on jun gold by .04 pt which did,nt show on there realtime charts i complained and got sent a bloomberg chart which showed a lower price than ig,s chart package but the hi of the day matched on both charts seemed funny to me
but what do you guys think about this,

your comments are welcomed

thanks pat

Both prices will be the mid but with IG's variable spreads the actual bid/offer can be much wider.

vdm

hmmmm...... :confused:

I will only be playing with their money. Will let ppl know if I experience any dodgy behaviour.

I wanted to short that usdchf 1hr pin but VDM has a blinking telephone icon next to it - not v impressive, no such problem on IG. So I went long eurusd instead, currently on a free trade (assuming my stop doesn't disappear), same difference :p

hell of a bullish daily pin forming on GBP/JPY, anyone keeping an eye on that? I caught a nice chunk of the down move last night, but I'm surprised to see it all the way back up and looking to keep moving north, although it is in keeping with the daily/weekly trend.

Can't help thinking it's due to head back down towards 130, maybe just not yet. Anyone got a medium to long-term view on this pair?

hell of a bullish daily pin forming on GBP/JPY, anyone keeping an eye on that? I caught a nice chunk of the down move last night, but I'm surprised to see it all the way back up and looking to keep moving north, although it is in keeping with the daily/weekly trend.

Can't help thinking it's due to head back down towards 130, maybe just not yet. Anyone got a medium to long-term view on this pair?

Im bullish, Id like to see back to 1.5150 and see if it takes it out or not.
The weekly is very bullish too.

Can anyone please tell me if they took the Eur/Jpy short earlier on the 9am pin bar.

And if they had a STOP ORDER (i.e. DID NOT execute at market) what price it was triggered at?

I have been slipped 33 pips by VDM on a stop order which was placed at 131.29 and was executed at 131.62

Isn't Vd an STD

Guess that makes them VD merchants!!!!

Can't belive you're even bothering with them after the crap you've had from them for the last few trades.

Almost like you're trying to prove you can beat them

Short set up on Sab Miller FTSE stock to mix it up.

Hourly pin at Weekly 61.8 fib from Oct 07 high to Oct 08 low.

Attachments

• img_12416180113796.gif
    img_12416180113796.gif
    28 KB · Views: 154
  • img_12416190125300.gif
    img_12416190125300.gif
    19.9 KB · Views: 142
on 5min charts there is a gap up at this point. maybe market moved too fast on the news ?
let us know if they honour the stop, they seem dodgy

Can anyone please tell me if they took the Eur/Jpy short earlier on the 9am pin bar.

And if they had a STOP ORDER (i.e. DID NOT execute at market) what price it was triggered at?

I have been slipped 33 pips by VDM on a stop order which was placed at 131.29 and was executed at 131.62

FWIW, I think this pair still has a way to go north, I had been in since 141.400 area and have been surprised how it climbed up through my targets. (stopped out last night) I'd like to see it break 150 area convincingly - but looking at the 06/04 pin there were plenty of sellers up there then so we'll see.

Anyone got any fundamental views on why it seems to refuse to go down?

on 5min charts there is a gap up at this point. maybe market moved too fast on the news ?
let us know if they honour the stop, they seem dodgy

Nope. They are sticking by a sharp move up with the first price they said they could fill me at being 33 pips above my stop.

Apparently the dealer thought the pair was "more liquid than that".

Give me a f*cking break.

Ok, account closure time.

Status
Not open for further replies.