Potential of Junior Miners

faro0485

I understand that after Gold rises, silver follows, and then junior miners rise. That being 3x times the commodity.

Money week mentioned some junior miners: Olympic Pacific Minerals under 38 cents, KEFI (aim) under 3 pence, Leyshon under 25 pence, Aquiline under $7 (largest under developed silver mine with a potential takeover).

Anyone else got any thoughts on this?

Junior explorers/miners.

I understand that after Gold rises, silver follows, and then junior miners rise. That being 3x times the commodity.

Money week mentioned some junior miners: Olympic Pacific Minerals under 38 cents, KEFI (aim) under 3 pence, Leyshon under 25 pence, Aquiline under $7 (largest under developed silver mine with a potential takeover).

Anyone else got any thoughts on this?

Junior producers and explorers will greatly outperform physical metal and majors as the bull market progresses. At the moment the valuation of juniors are at historic lows when compared to physical metal or to the majors, but that will change. Many juniors put together their land packages near the end of the resource bear market, and were able to pick up prime exploration properties for almost nothing. The best exploration geologists run the juniors (majors laid off most of them during the resource bear market, so they formed their own companies). With several thousand juniors to choose from, you might want to subscribe to one of the better publications that specializes in the sector. Some of the better newsletters/analysts are Lawrence Roulston, Jay Taylor, Ormetal Report, Hard Rock Analyst, David Morgan, John Doody, or Doug Casey's organization. There are others, but those are the ones I am personally familiar with. Also worth listening to online (free) is the KEReport (Korelin Economics Report), and Jim Puplava''s Financial Sense Newshour. Hope this helps.