Post your P&L

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes you a liar, Dante. You've not been spending all of your money on her at all, have you!??
Which begs the question, just what have you been buying? Pot??

she is dead.

If that is true then I apologise from the bottom of my heart.

My father is dead and another member on here who knew that actually once joked about this on a thread which I found quite hurtful.

Anyway I had no idea.

Still, you knew the response you were likely to get from constantly goading me so I presume you are secretly happy.

T-D: to prove the disbelievers wrong, why not take advantage of those ever-generous spreadbet companies and trade a new account on here, starting with the 'free £100'? Tradefair has an offer running until the end of Feb.

Jack, with all due respect, there is absolutely no point trying to prove disbelievers wrong because they are trolls. And you cannot prove a troll wrong, nor should you attempt to as it is a waste of time.

Some of the trolls are only in it for the lulz but some of them are so deluded that they actually believe what they say which makes them extremely dangerous!

They will trawl painstakingly through every post you have ever made in order to find something with which to use as evidence of double standards.

Those that can't immediately find anything will resort to lying which can be just as effective for the troll.

Now, if you manage to deflect their accusations successfully or even better, show them in their true light, they retreat back under their rock until such time as their failed attempts have been forgotten. And then they will come back out again.

Take a look at that Gold thread I posted the link to above. It's like the anatomy of trolling.

I'll be willing to give you a quick summary her if you can't be bothered to read it :)

Last edited:
TD, so what are these allegations about you receiving money in exchange for trading coaching? Is there any truth behind them? If there is you may have to have a vendor badge attached to your profile, or something similar.

Last edited:
oh dante, i think most people would agree i know more about markets than you do. so dont try and label me a troll for outing you as a scam artist.

Calling everyone trolls who question your ability TD isn't the cleverest move. It comes across like someone trying to protect a trading coaching business, damage limitation if you will.

Calling everyone trolls who question your ability TD isn't the cleverest move. It comes across like someone trying to protect a trading coaching business, damage limitation if you will.

lol don't make me laugh, mate.

Funnily enough the last time you made an appearance against me it was right by Rothschild.

Remember?

I was calling for new highs in Gold? He was calling for a move back to $600?

I seem to remember you telling me "I'm full of sh*t and I trade a "nappy pin" method.

Unfortunately you chose to pick the very day to say that on which a clearly defined pin caused Gold to go parabolic!

But that was just bad luck. Surely?

I don't need to call anyone a troll. You questioned my ability. And that great teacher, the market spoke :)

Admittedly, I didn't know it was going to go up $250 from where I called it.

Anyway, to conclude:

The difference between you and Rothschild?

When myself and the "10p spreadbetters" were unanimously right, I got a "political" rep from him.

You just slinked off with your tail between your legs!

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/72504-whos-looking-short-gold.html

:)

Last edited:
whats scarry is you actually believe this

"Unfortunately you chose to pick the very day to say that on which a clearly defined pin caused Gold to go parabolic! "

charts dont move markets, sooner you learn that the better!

Status
Not open for further replies.