pop song dedicated to spanish ...

now this:

i have a lot of friends over at trade2win.com and a lot of respect for the people i have helped make it in the real world of trading.

these people include:
shadowninja who is a good trader thanks to me
rathcoole excile who is a good mate of mine
lee shepherd who i helped get his blog up together
splitlink who without me wouldn't be trading at all
lighting mcqueen who i got him the job of mod, he didnt want me banned
hoggums who still cant trade but am secretly helping him
arabian nights who is beyond help...sorry matey
trader dante who is the best trader on their thanks to me.

Forums - will the real sp@nish89 please stand up ?

Well, that's shut me up, I must admit. :)

Except that I'm glad and honoured to be in good company! :D

now this:

i have a lot of friends over at trade2win.com and a lot of respect for the people i have helped make it in the real world of trading.

these people include:
shadowninja who is a good trader thanks to me
rathcoole excile who is a good mate of mine
lee shepherd who i helped get his blog up together
splitlink who without me wouldn't be trading at all
lighting mcqueen who i got him the job of mod, he didnt want me banned
hoggums who still cant trade but am secretly helping him
arabian nights who is beyond help...sorry matey
trader dante who is the best trader on their thanks to me.

Forums - will the real sp@nish89 please stand up ?

:LOL::LOL: God that's so funny.

my, err..."friend" sp@nish89 informs me that he's been banned from ET, but not before observing that there are a lot of very rude, aggressive, big-headed know-alls on that site.
my 'friend" even asked me why he bothered trying to inform them how bad spanish89 is, when ET patently deserve such a pryck in their midst.......
my "friend" sp@nish89 says he's happy to leave them to it and if they want to play with spanish89 then that's their look-out.

my, err..."friend" sp@nish89 informs me that he's been banned from ET, but not before observing that there are a lot of very rude, aggressive, big-headed know-alls on that site.
my 'friend" even asked me why he bothered trying to inform them how bad spanish89 is, when ET patently deserve such a pryck in their midst.......
my "friend" sp@nish89 says he's happy to leave them to it and if they want to play with spanish89 then that's their look-out.

Nice one,

The other spanish, i think the real one, not sure now just gets worst...lol

Forums - S&P daily pivots and break-down & up Targets

Seems to be really p*ssing off the mods and thread users. How long before that one gets banned. Who ever it is is obviously really sick and enjoying it.:LOL:

Nice one,

The other spanish, i think the real one, not sure now just gets worst...lol

Forums - S&P daily pivots and break-down & up Targets

Seems to be really p*ssing off the mods and thread users. How long before that one gets banned. Who ever it is is obviously really sick and enjoying it.:LOL:

Have you noticed how he "dabbles" in things? But I'm glad that he is annoying the competition, he must have been one of T2W's most deadly weapons.

Should've taken him to the olympics. I'm sure he'd have distracted our competitors enough for us to at least treble the number of golds we've won. Perhaps he'll be unleashed in London...

Aloha,
Thats cool, one of my friends over there just informed me that another span1sh89 has just been banned...lol:LOL:

:cool::cheesy::clap:

Last edited:
But what u telling T2W members for:confused::mad: we're not a gang u know....

gglitter-yipes.jpg

Do you wanna be in my gang?

Posted elsewhere today by S89:

ARRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON!!!! :'(

WE GET AN EVEN LOWER NUMBER THAN THE VERY LOW NUMBER WE EXPECTED FOR OIL, SO I BUY QUICK AND HEAVILY, BUT THE MARKET CRASHES!!!!????

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON!!! :'(

I FEEL SO SO MUCH LIKE JUST GIVING UP COMPLETELY NOW COS IM ****ING FAILING COMPLETELY!!!

I WAS DOING SO WELL CONSISTENTLY FOR ALL THOSE DAYS N WEEKS, BUT IN THE LAST 2WEEKS IVE LOST NEARLY £2,000!!! :'(

I even had a go at warning him NOT to trade news on that BB, but of course he knows it all.

Followed by:

"Im ****ing fedup with being ****ed around by the market though!!

if its gna take all my money away im gna atleast go out in style in an all or nothing!!!

So i did 2 trades with my £1000 tick stoploss at £2 each, and now im short again from 102.78, £2 tick, and unless the market goes back up and hits $113 before hitting the 100/101 area, im gna make a few hundred quid more back!!!"

A lesson in how not to trade.

Posted by an experienced trader:

spanish89 on the brown forum said:
Me and the other experienced traders coem on here and spend out time helping out new and strugglng traders, who are honest about their situations, and actually want to get learn how to trade as they love the markets and so they want to start learning how to be part of it.

his ego has certainly gone through the roof, but I dont mind admitting that im quite amazed by his results so far.

He seems to be using the occasional stop and has been taking in between £100 - 500 per day for months.

Maybe he's better than I ever gave him credit for.....if not, how long can blind luck last?

Last edited: