Please take the time to read this..

Hello,
How is everybody today?. I'm Tom im new too this site,
Just wanted to start off with, I'm new to trading..
Over the last few weeks, I haven't been sleeping. "but its ok" because I have discovered, the wide world of investing.. It have totally drawn me in all the information on The web. The finacial review. Lol, smart investor. Have sibscribshion to like 13 apps. +500 that kinda thing. Time , but I'm have trouble with some basic stuff like were to start my on line trading accout, i have one at cityindex, but it seems bland.. want to trade on my own no broker. I am very strong minded. Also I do like to take some risks, witch I know can be bad, but it's like lotto in it to win hey?? I love the art of learning. And I'm willing to do this full time, working at night for funds, I just want to know if any one has some books that they would reckomend, that starts with termonogly, how to read charts goes though the lot that you need to know so in my mind its backed up. Also we're I should start my trading account, if I should stay, really anything you think would be a benefit would be so appreciated,
thank's
cheers Tom

Read John J Murphy, Technical analysis for financial markets and then start looking for your strategy. Also, I would say look at Point and Figure.
These three things have been my turning points when I started. You couldnt do far wrong in my opinion

So much hating going on...

Unfortunately it is a trademark in this forum. The pissing contest starts pretty quickly.

There is an Aussie bloke by the name of Nial Fuller that you should check it out out. Heard good reviews from other traders from what he has to offer. Just google his name.

Wonder if any one knows were I can get full sized charts, I can get half sized, i copy and paste but the quility drops, and well it's annoying not 100%clear...