Please read if you trade off a 1 minute FX chart

Are you saying that nobody can trade off 1 minute FX charts? (Just because I can't doesn't mean it's impossible.)

Are you saying that nobody can trade off 1 minute FX charts? (Just because I can't doesn't mean it's impossible.)

Well

It is certainly not impossible in theory. If we accept that *any* charts with a higher timeframe have *any* predictive value then you can extract the same data from a 1 minute chart...

Nevertheless... I would be amazed if there's more than a handful of said people in the world...

I'm real good at predictions.

for example I confidently predict that within the next 72 hours

a) ODT (if not banned) will post something dumb
b) Someone will post some Lulz at T2W
c) There'll be a fight in my local boozer

Who r u is rothschild back yet

Everyone in the ENTIRE WORLD is laughing at you. Stop at once, and do considerably more research.

Thank you.

Then boo to the entire world!
10 pips = 2%
Besides 95% of those laughing are probably in the same boat as me, except their's is sinking faster. Maby in 2 more years i'll have an epiphany but till then i'll stay the course!

What are you going to do if a market gaps 500 pips? It can do... even EURGBP.

This only has to happen once in your career and you're finished.

i'm gonna hope it gaps in the direction i was trading in and skip all the way to the bank. otherwise i'll just say bye bye to my account. if the broker come for the house, i'll go live further in the bush off nature like some ppl I know.

Have you ever seen the market gap more than 30 Mr Nights. The biggest i ever saw was 30 on the GJ while i was flat and 14 in May on the EU.

When did EURGBP last gap 500 pips intraday?

I don't think it has done. So what?

Heck even if it happens every 100 years (and I would expect it happens more than that historically in equivilant crosses)... that's a chance of 25% of blowing up in a 25-year trading lifetime. Want to take on those odds?

So how do you know it can happen? If it is just an assumption, then I could assume that it could gap 1000 pips, or 2000 pips, so that no matter your stop size and risk %, the same argument would apply.