piphoe trades daily

Also, when I add to a position I'll consider that double pips lost, or won. I think that's the only fair way because I buy and sell, add and subtract in equal increments.

If this isn't right, please someone correct me.

if CAD touches 60, now what?

Hi P

You need really under 60 and low at 3245 to sell more

I have US session still in a Bull PS above 3250 /55

No problem selling under 3300 - that was wise - but unless interim supports from 3245 to 55 let go - then we will try back up again

GL

PS - also not got time to explain more about PPND ing on your type of trades - but getting stops into profit on part stakes don't half help your results - as well as multi stakes etc - but never averaging down - that's a worry

Regards

F

Hi P

No problem selling under 3300 - that was wise - but unless interim supports from 3245 to 55 let go - then we will try back up again

GL

PS - also not got time to explain more about PPND ing on your type of trades - but getting stops into profit on part stakes don't half help your results - as well as multi stakes etc - but never averaging down - that's a worry

Regards

F

i'm going long CAD just under 60, just under i cover my short.

ps i have no idea what you are saaying

Hi P

GL

Regards

F

Thanks for your insight. I mistakenly thought you were trolling me. You have a lot of posts here in 2 yrs. Sorry.

Last edited:
holding all my current positions..

the DOW down almost 200, you going to play with that?

i'm looking to exit my CAD shorts here just under 60, but not a given.

we will see, this feels like one of those days go with the flkow

My EURO long position is really hurting me, and has my hands tied, for now.

Above 760 may trigger some buying?

My CAD short position is trapped in a narrow range, for now.

Last edited:
Hi P

GL

Regards

F
I see that 245-55 level now, and think you make sense there.:idea: