Phil boakes

Yes, I have found a system that is 100% accurate now -

While I don't dispute that you are getting your agreed returns of 20% you also did admit having the same experience of failing when using his signals which you admit to subscribing to initially. That is partly what I'm referring to when sharing my experience which you can't deny. Maybe my bad luck to get involved just when he had a downturn which you say is part of every successful traders overall trading pattern, but nonetheless his signals were FAIL in my experience.

My "discounted" course was also a waste of money, have you bought and looked at it? No doubt the more expensive one is a better overall package but I wasn't going to find out after being bitten twice already.

Its the lack of care that I found shocking that was most disappointing. If someone was dissatisfied with my service or product and I was both successful and felt I was delivering a genuine product I would without hesitation make sure that that they were not left bitter.

Reply from Robin Watt
Firstly, many congratulations on finding a system which is 100% accurate now... I am sure that every reader of this 'thread' will be chasing at your door... including me !

No doubt, your system is very closely guarded but if you are prepared to divulge I am interested.

I find myself sympathizing with every paragraph in your thread... especially, the last two paras... you do not need him now because of what you are now trading with, but if you were to go on Phil's 'more expensive course' I am pretty sure he would give you back what you have been charged previously. Like you, I would make every effort to make sure my client was not left 'bitter'. I am surprised frankly. Having said that, the currency markets are inhabited by pretty ruthless people... I have been shafted on more than one occasion.... one has to put it down to 'experience' and always remember that if one is dull enough or daring enough to get involved ....... (fill the dots). At least, we are not risking our lives, like our young countrymen and women serving in the Forces in Afghanistan etc.

For information although you may already know, Phil has joined up with another 'outfit' whose website is :- aifx.co.uk. Their name is Archangel Intermediaries. I am not allowed onto their website as I am not a member, i.e. I have not done the 'serious' course, but as an outsider, one can log into their results page.. which is still making money... thankfully, otherwise my 20% money would not last too long !!

Keep in touch Regards, Robin.

Reply from Robin Watt
Firstly, many congratulations on finding a system which is 100% accurate now... I am sure that every reader of this 'thread' will be chasing at your door... including me !

No doubt, your system is very closely guarded but if you are prepared to divulge I am interested.

I find myself sympathizing with every paragraph in your thread... especially, the last two paras... you do not need him now because of what you are now trading with, but if you were to go on Phil's 'more expensive course' I am pretty sure he would give you back what you have been charged previously. Like you, I would make every effort to make sure my client was not left 'bitter'. I am surprised frankly. Having said that, the currency markets are inhabited by pretty ruthless people... I have been shafted on more than one occasion.... one has to put it down to 'experience' and always remember that if one is dull enough or daring enough to get involved ....... (fill the dots). At least, we are not risking our lives, like our young countrymen and women serving in the Forces in Afghanistan etc.

For information although you may already know, Phil has joined up with another 'outfit' whose website is :- aifx.co.uk. Their name is Archangel Intermediaries. I am not allowed onto their website as I am not a member, i.e. I have not done the 'serious' course, but as an outsider, one can log into their results page.. which is still making money... thankfully, otherwise my 20% money would not last too long !!

Keep in touch Regards, Robin.

Hi Robin,

Chalking it down to experience is exactly what I had to do. I persevered and fortunately I have made a break-through now.
There are indeed way too many unscrupulous fx merchants out there, in for the quick gain, which is very short-sighted. Ironically, despite my protestations a few months later he was back at it sending me his marketing bait hoping to interest me in his services. Truly odd. Considering that these are people who claim to be financially independent. Maybe they had to be ruthless to get where they go to in the first place and habits die hard.
FX is like the Wild West sometimes I get the feeling. If you get shafted by some chancer there is very little one can do. Yes, we are not risking our lives as the men and women out in places such as you mention. That doesn't justify their behaviour though.

If you have a legally binding agreement then you have some measure of protection. A good trader can easily make 20% return in 1 month. So, it is a good deal for him. Of course it is more than you'll ever get at a bank in a year, and since it's guaranteed you're also happy. There are a lot of people out there who will
But best to learn to crack the nut or fish as is the more commonly used analogy and learn to trade oneself.

Can I ask you why you have not yourself bought and trained yourself in his courses? You have put quite a lot of energy defending him overall in this thread. It is nice to feel some sympathy coming from you towards the victim too at last. But you do seem to confuse your experience of him managing your account to the experience I had of dealing with him. Both can be true and co-exist.

I'm happy to share information on the system I've mentioned. email me privately or IM me on Yahoo. my id is conradlinde

Kind Regards,

livingdaylight

Good to have your reply so soon... essentially one has to remember that 90% of folks on this game get parted with their money .. and one has to make a decision whether to battle on to become one of the 10%ers. Thank you for your info at the end...sadly, I am so thicko on IT or use of internet other than 'what I have needed' that i don't know what you mean by IM on Yahoo. I am a member of Linkedin or whatever they call it... my younger nephews have made me !(in their 20's) but have not used it yet !
I will try ! kind regards, RobinWatt