Votes: 18 2.6%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 100 14.6%
  • ENTP

Votes: 31 4.5%
  • INXP

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
Apparently according to this I am 'The Architect'. Cool. Thought I'd post a picture for you all of me at my desk. Yeah I know I maybe have too many screens, but hey, sue me. ;)

Attachments

• architect.JPG
    architect.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 381
:cheesy:

Well all this stuff comes from the root word in latin of "persona" meaning "mask" , so this personality stuff is a bit of conditioned fakeness pumped into kids heads, no wonder there are some many mid life crisis points and folks are ramming in vitamin Prozac more and more, these humans, they want to shed their masks, and be free.... be who they really are , a special spiritual loveliness of white light energy. Lovely it is !

Well, tis a Friday n all ! :eek:

I am ENFJ =.="

Well I really enjoy computing and programing but i am an accountant student which i also enjoy mathematics but this result kinda concern me -.-"

Extraverted = 44 Intuitive = 38 Feeling = 12 Judging = 67

any thoughts guys?

I am ENFJ =.="

Well I really enjoy computing and programing but i am an accountant student which i also enjoy mathematics but this result kinda concern me -.-"

Extraverted = 44 Intuitive = 38 Feeling = 12 Judging = 67

any thoughts guys?

As your Feeling score is low, you might be an ENTJ.

Have a look at the ENTJ descriptions on the net and see if those fit you better.

I am a ESFP, How does this apply to trading?

I have studied Myer's Briggs and Wealth Dynamics.

Is there any material or resource's you can point me to, to learn more about personality specifically for trading

A gambler is a gambler whether your a fat Twinkie eating slob or a pink poker dot loving drag queen.

I don't need Jung eval. I know precisely what kind of trader I am.

I am a Stupid Cow Trader.

Bottom line.

Third time I've taken this and each time ENTJ.

The only bit that I'd really say isn't me is the opening line:
"I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?"

INTJ :)
but I switch around from time to time.
I will take the test again in a few months. :D

Guys check out your type in the Enneagram. I am an INTJ and that usually translates to a type 5 on the enneagram. The smartest people alive are type 5 : Einstein, Newton, Tesla, Freud and on and on. The enneagram covers your type in an amazing fashion. Look for a test online.

... INTJ..

Why on earth are there so many INTJs here?
I thought INTJ was very rare?

This information must tell you that certain personalities are indeed best suited to the game in that they are not so easily put off by the issues of trading.
:-D

This information must tell you that certain personalities are indeed best suited to the game in that they are not so easily put off by the issues of trading.
:-D

naturally....there will be a high correlation of jungs profiling in traders

now the real kicker is are we all successful traders .....;)