Pension muggers gonna get you

What is your point here, odt? As I mentioned in my previous post, you're not making sense.

Pension management industry new business has to decline , the returns after fees are worthless or non existent , charges for fund management have to become more attractive to investors and more in line with performance of fund managers.

The financial industry can not create wealth, it sucks on the wealth of others.There is much more public awareness of the financial industry and its aims.Overall the managed funds industry can not add value to any pensions,if anything the costs of fund management make managed pensions unattractive.

The whole pension game is rigged as an additional tax on incomes, the governments running their owns state pension ponzi schemes , and the private fund managers filling their own pockets.Its over.It is phucked.

The figures you provide and the figures I read are miles apart, the lower end earners on basic salaries are screwed.Their standards are set to drop in the future due to higher prices and lower buying power of pensions.Money has less buying power and will continue to lose buying power.

The governments robbed the pensioners by lower interest rates to 0.5%, many pensioners were relying on income from higher interest rates.The governments have robbing pensioners since the seventies Maggie era when means tested was abolished.

he great Ponzi scheme that lies behind our State pension is unravelling – as they all do eventually – because money being taken from new investors is insufficient to honour promises issued to earlier generations.
Now the new Coalition Government suggests that we should pay more into the scheme in the form of higher taxes and National Insurance Contributions (NICs) while waiting longer before we take benefits out, by working until we are 70 before we retire.
None of this should come as a surprise. It is many years since experts began pointing out that Britain’s State pension – like most of its public sector pensions – are unfunded promises which rely on NICs and taxes paid by workers this week to pay pensions to old people next week.
This financial model is so fundamentally unstable that it is illegal in the private sector. No private company or insurer would be allowed to carry on as a series of British governments have done. Hence my disrespectful but I hope helpful comparisons with the original wheeze of the American fraudster, Mr Ponzi.
Only a couple of years ago, I asked in this space who was running the biggest Ponzi scheme; Bernard Madoff or the British Government? Well, we can all see the answer now. Without wishing to be unduly gloomy, it is only fair to point out that some experts have been saying for years we will have to work until 75.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/financ...-ponzi-scheme-unravels-with-retirement-at-70/

The crooks on Wall street are busy engineering new schemes to rob people's retirement savings.

These methods include

HFT
Hedge funds industry which has a net loss over last 20 years.
Dot com fraud.
Charging investors high of the day on new investments.
Useless leveraged buy outs for investors
Useless management buy outs.
over trading to churn out excessive commissions for brokers

If there are any good investments, they will take them private thus robbing the current investors.

There is no real return , just an illusion.