Pelzar says...

and on the 15 minutes, its stuck between daily (black) and weekly (yellow) pivots.
I couldn't hope to guess which direction this is going

but may be willing to go Long for a scalp once it hits the weekly piv at around 210.50
but i wouldn't rule out a move south down to DS1 at 209.84

Attachments

• gbpusd15 280208 piv.gif
    gbpusd15 280208 piv.gif
    18.2 KB · Views: 144
anyone fancy a punt selling gbpjpy 211.00 odd anywhere round here will do ... hmmm stopwise ,bit tricky as its a setup timething, but stick a round 100 on. needs to brutalise 210.00 what ? hope that aint the launch pad higher though else one might feel more thrust than flash gordon stoppin over at a brighton B n B.

good luck.

Have to agree with Raf. Its not movin atm.
Trend in the large tf is very much down, I say better to wait for some momentum down and try get some size in on the smalls.

Usd Cad at support right now. Same as above.

cheers for the chart,comments RE. Going off a shorter frame here,failure at 210 might be on. but thinking about the longer pic. Did hear on bloomberg week or so back analysts saying 205/210 good value for this pair looking ahead for longs.... maybe that will be the extent of downside.

They also like cable 1.92/1.95 zone for buying .

Cheers

in fact looks like a classic Fib Ambush from the 50/618 zone to scalp for a Long ??

Attachments

• gbpjpy15 280208 ambush piv.gif
    gbpjpy15 280208 ambush piv.gif
    18.1 KB · Views: 137
I don't think that was such a bad call. It was +11 at one point and since it was made late in the day then a stop would (perhaps should) have been put at breakeven meaning that it wouldn't have even been a loss.

It will take a whole lot of effort to make a worse call than my suggestion to short Gold at $871.

As far as Cable, we're ranging right now. I'm neutral on this market.

Thought you didn't like the Cable T_D?

Had overnite continuation and my setup suggests stopping that short from 211.00 and punting long 208.40 stopwise as much pain as one can take, 207.24 maybe. dunno if euro/london will give entries better than 208.40 but long from this mark anyhow.

Had overnite continuation and my setup suggests stopping that short from 211.00 and punting long 208.40 stopwise as much pain as one can take, 207.24 maybe. dunno if euro/london will give entries better than 208.40 but long from this mark anyhow.

Longs in that PA! I reckon ur just tryin to show off! Have you got a throne set up at ur desk with you arm out stretched! ;).... Nice short btw.(y)

Usd/Cad looks a nice place to add/short. 70s ok 90s better. Everything pointing south.

Usd/Cad looks a nice place to add/short. 70s ok 90s better. Everything pointing south.

And now it doesnt look such a good entry!:LOL:
-28.. See what its sayin next week! :sneaky:

hmm long was wrecked, still in bull mode so gone long 206.53 ****storms over possibly, anyone eye this as a longer launch pad back up beyond 211 from here ?

Just wondering if someone could have a look at the US tbond chart and let me know what you think? Would be great to get an opinion other than mine ...

Cheers!!

Just wondering if someone could have a look at the US tbond chart and let me know what you think? Would be great to get an opinion other than mine ...

Cheers!!

Post or link me to a long term chart and i give u my humblest opinion.:)