Paying for trading tuition

trader_dante

Veteren member
It has come to my attention that some people are selling what I have spent the last year teaching on here.

Don't try and make money off people desperate to get ahead in this game by regurgitating almost word for word, work that other people have put time and effort in to make sure that people can get an education for free.

And don't think I don't know who you are.

This is not the only forum I watch.

I've got spies everywhere.

It has come to my attention that some people are selling what I have spent the last year teaching on here.

Don't try and make money off people desperate to get ahead in this game by regurgitating almost word for word, work that other people have put time and effort in to make sure that people can get an education for free.

This is disgraceful behaviour...if T2W admin or mods can help then I am sure we will.

cv

Everybody calm down, let's not drown out the markets.

This is an open forum.

Market theory is open to be advanced and used by all.

Nobody has a monopoly on it,

,,I don't.

1. You guys don't own the market.

2. What did you expect?

Rule number 1, never teach the competition your inner most tricks.

SOS. Expecting people to have morals where money is concerned is doomed, TD.

Hey...how can we be sure you didn't pay for the tuition and you are now teaching it here for free!?....:sneaky:

Here's my thoughts about these people

Attachments

• atomicbird.gif
    atomicbird.gif
    8 KB · Views: 779
  • jerkit.gif
    jerkit.gif
    1.9 KB · Views: 799
Hey...how can we be sure you didn't pay for the tuition and you are now teaching it here for free!?....:sneaky:

Why am I not surprised that you've managed to turn this on its head? Fair point though new_trader. But when I started out I revealed my sources.

Ah the smell of napalm on a sunday afternoon, you just can't beat it when a mob grabs the torches and pitchforks and seeks out the prey.

carry on :D (y)

Unfortunately not everyone in the world is as helpful and generous as you, TD. In fact, there are a lot of utter w@nkers about. The thing is that although most people would agree that what these people is doing is well out of order I'm their almost certainly completely within their rights to do it.

The only thing you can do is expose them, name and shame them, let people know what you have been doing for free. So go ahead, why could you possibly want to protect these peoples reputations by keeping their identity secret?

Name and shame and post links so people can let them know what they think.

Appauling behaviour.

TD, I would err on the side of caution before "naming and shaming"... be practical. As soon as you name them, they are going to operate under a different alias. Maybe they are operating under many aliases already...

...my Gut feeling on the matter is "what does it do for you"? It might make you feel good, just like giving some @r$ehole a smack on the chops would on a saturday night, they might get alot of sh!t from us here @ T2W, but it is your "double six"... wait until you can survey the field and have mapped out your options before showing your hand.

Just my humble advice, but I would wait until you make your move. Or at least work behind closed doors.

It is shocking, though.

EDIT: See PM

Look, firstly, I hate this whole mob mentality.

I think everyone deserves a second chance. God knows I've asked for enough in my life.

So I put the post out there as a warning to both perpetrators and newbies that may consider paying for tuition.

What I do is nothing new so of course I don't have a monopoly on it. I was taught it out of the kindness of someones heart, in turn I teach it.

Some people will make money with it, others won't.

I don't have a problem with someone charging for trading education - we all have to make money somehow and there is nothing wrong with it if you provide a service.

Being a mentor - teaching a strategy in person, being available 24/7 to answer questions and provide advice: that is a service that some may consider worth paying for. Providing a web link or a PDF to a strategy that is freely available on the internet and then charging an extortionate amount for it, is simply unfair.

I have to say I'm also pretty disgusted with the attitudes of some people on here.

Depth Trade - don't teach the competition your innermost tricks? I know many people that think the same way. I understand it but that doesn't stop me hating the selfishness of it and of the people that will take but never give.

I took a trader from here under my wing once and showed them an exploit that I could have used to make a fortune for myself. But I did it because I wanted to help them as they were having a difficult time. We used it together and then it stopped working. But then they made their own discovery and turned their back giving me the whole "you have to do your own work to find these things" and disappeared before I could remark on the irony of the situation.

I don't need to name and shame. It's enough that the person I am talking about is reading this and knows I am talking about them.

Also, you would think that if someone goes out of their way to help you - offering you advice and trying to get you a foot in the door at a firm so you can do what what you want to do with your life, that you wouldn't backstab them and make them out to be a c*nt whenever you get the opportunity.

Last edited: